Who has the most powerful sonic scream?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
this is a list of some of the best screamers in comics. list them in order from weakest to most powerful sonic/quasi-sonic attack.

1. White Noise (Shi'ar Imperial Guard)
2. Black Canary
3. Banshee
4. Zauriel
5. Lady Lark
6. Asmodel
7. Silver Banshee
8. Black Bolt
9. Siryn
10. Tyroc

Prep-Man
Perfect Physician because of versatility.

You also forgot to mention Tyroc of the LOSH.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman.

vin

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Perfect Physician because of versatility.

You also forgot to mention Tyroc of the LOSH.

happy?

Q99
I would think Black Bolt.

Juk3n
Bolts scream isnt sonic in nature.

amnesia
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman.

vin

agreed good sir.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Juk3n
Bolts scream isnt sonic in nature.

op says sonic/quasi-sonic

Slaanesh
probably black bolt

Gecko4lif
BB then Zauriel

rest dont matter

psycho gundam
Bolts scream isnt sonic in nature. yup, writers these days aren't adhering to the power kirby and lee made quite clear:

his electron manipulation power is connected to he speech center of his brain, so any attempt to use his voice triggers the effect just like how opening his eyes makes cyclops' optic blasts fire.

nobody can matter manip with sonic waves alone

marwash22
Black Bolt.

Black bolt z
When it comes to screaming you can't beat BB.The rest don't even compare(if you are using upper limits).

Blair Wind
Tyroc.

lightyeargee
Silver Banshee. All she has to do is know your real name and scream it and your dead. No defense. No blocking. Nothing. Just dead. And it's instant. No matter who you are. Black Bolt's isn't really a scream either but it would be next. And then Zuriel's.

Konton
BB/Silver Banshee

marwash22
Silver Banshee's killing power is an ability, it doesn't have anything to do with the power (decibel level) of her scream. Black Bolt, wins.

Omega Vision
Black Bolt followed by a rather big margin followed by Silver Banshee followed by everyone else on the list.
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Silver Banshee. All she has to do is know your real name and scream it and your dead. No defense. No blocking. Nothing. Just dead. And it's instant. No matter who you are. Black Bolt's isn't really a scream either but it would be next. And then Zuriel's.
Superman survived once, and since the Banshee knew Kryptonian its effect was even worse.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Black Bolt followed by a rather big margin followed by Silver Banshee followed by everyone else on the list.

Superman survived once, and since the Banshee knew Kryptonian its effect was even worse. He Survived because he isn't just Clark or Kal or Superman. He's all of them.

psycho gundam
what a bullshit power

marwash22
super haxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dmills
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what a bullshit power Indeed. But it's DC, so it makes perfect sense.

Omega Vision
He Survived because he isn't just Clark or Kal or Superman. He's all of them.
In other words: PIS.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Omega Vision
In other words: PIS. To her credit, she can hurt him like no one else can.

Wimjet
If BlackBolt's power counts i think his is the most powerfull, it was stated in War of Kings that White Noise was not on BB's scale, and didnt Banshee get killed by the Blackbird when his voice didnt do anything to it?

rader
Black Bolt's power DOESN'T count, but since he's on the list, he stomps.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by rader
Black Bolt's power DOESN'T count, but since he's on the list, he stomps.

why wouldn't it?

marwash22
his power isn't sonic, it's just apart of his physiology.

Darth Martin
Bolts scream isnt sonic in nature. It is the most destructive from that list though.

basilisk
And don't forget:
- Angar the Screamer (and the related sound entity Scream, from the Redeemers Thunderbolts team).
- Screaming Mimi (later Songbird of the Thunderbolts).

When Angar died Mimi screamed so hard she destroyed everything around her and created a blast crater.

Imagine all these characters screaming at once at some super villain.

FOOM
#1 sonic scream:
My wife when I don't get my chores done.

marwash22
Originally posted by FOOM
#1 sonic scream:
My wife when I don't get my chores done. lulz.

The Scenario
He Survived because he isn't just Clark or Kal or Superman. He's all of them.

It doesn't kill you if you have multiple names/identities? That doesn't seem right...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.