Bullseye vs. Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Discuss

marwash22
Gamora.

StiltmanFTW
Two words. Starting distance.

Bullseye wins.

OneDumbG0
^ facepalm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ facepalm

OK, I'm a Bullseye fanboy. Take it easy.

But seriously, could she dodge everything he throws at her? I don't know much about Gamora, feel free to educate me.

YFZ 350
Gamora wins.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

But seriously, could she dodge everything he throws at her? I don't know much about Gamora, feel free to educate me. No bigger Bullseye fanboy than me.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=432516&pagenumber=1

Bentley
Gamora has enhanced speed. Its a deal breaker here.

Badabing
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

But seriously, could she dodge everything he throws at her? I don't know much about Gamora, feel free to educate me. Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ facepalm

BruceSkywalker
Bullseye loses

Psychopath001
lol
Gamora would utterly destroy him

Juk3n
For real thread? confused

Darth Jello
Gotta give this one to Gamora

celeyhyga17
Gams.

Bouboumaster
It would be a massacre

Colossus-Big C
bullseye shitstomps if the fight starts in a distance

jalek moye
no he doesnt

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by jalek moye
no he doesnt i know

amnesia
i dislike Gamora, can someone explain to me why she would have a hard time against wolverine but she somehow can take down wonder woman?

marwash22
Gamora would destroy Wolverine, the only that would save him is adamantium. Gamora would destroy WW if it weren't for flight and speed.

Bullseye doesn't have any of those advantages.

amnesia
Doom is a more skilled swordsman

jinzin
Originally posted by amnesia
i dislike Gamora, can someone explain to me why she would have a hard time against wolverine but she somehow can take down wonder woman? Easy... she can't take down Wonder Woman... that's crazy Gamora fan nonsense. erm

Darth Jello
Originally posted by marwash22
Gamora would destroy Wolverine, the only that would save him is adamantium. Gamora would destroy WW if it weren't for flight and speed.

Bullseye doesn't have any of those advantages.

Actually, other than his legs and ribs, he DOES have adamantium. That just means she won't break most of his bones.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by jinzin
Easy... she can't take down Wonder Woman... that's crazy Gamora fan nonsense. erm True.Gamora anit beating WW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.