How to change IP address with Uverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
I get my internet from uverse with AT&T but im just getting these same pop ups every where i go online its like its stalking me. every time i type something in search and click on the link it redirects me to some other site. this just started happening a week ago. ive scanned like hell with different virus programs and using lavasoft as well found afew viruses but that didnt fix the internet problems

i think its time i renewed my IP i tried the ipconfig/renew afew times but it gives me back my original IP

anyone know what to do ?

Peach
...yeah, I'm pretty sure that's a virus or malware.

And if you want to change your IP, you need to talk to your ISP. But I doubt that's your issue.

AndaleAndale
Originally posted by chomperx9
I get my internet from uverse with AT&T but im just getting these same pop ups every where i go online its like its stalking me. every time i type something in search and click on the link it redirects me to some other site. this just started happening a week ago. ive scanned like hell with different virus programs and using lavasoft as well found afew viruses but that didnt fix the internet problems

i think its time i renewed my IP i tried the ipconfig/renew afew times but it gives me back my original IP

anyone know what to do ?

AndaleAndale
Originally posted by AndaleAndale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.