Radioactive Man vs energy Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Colossus-Big C
radio active man kills him

theICONiac
Can Radioactive Man emit krytonite radiation?

Not that it would make much difference I suppose. Anytime Supes gets shot point blank with kryptonite energy it seems to have little more effect than if he was blasted by Iron Man's repulsor rays. Meanwhile Luthor can pull out a piece of kryptonite rock the size of an M&M and have Supes withering on the ground like an epileptic baboon...

It makes no sense no

Colossus-Big C
he has control over the entire radioactive spectrum
he emits krptonite radiation into supermans heart and brain and kills him

Parmaniac
In a crossover he already emitted k-nite radiation. He still lost though.

Colossus-Big C
pis. why let an obscure character beat a popular one like superman?

theICONiac
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
pis. why let an obscure character beat a popular one like superman?

I do not believe it was PIS.

Conduit could not get the job done either...hence my analysis of K-blasts vs rocks above.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by theICONiac
I do not believe it was PIS.

Conduit could not get the job done either. and he couldnt because of the exact reason i just explained

why do people like darkseid who should shitstomp superman loose to him?

theICONiac
and he couldnt because of the exact reason i just explained

Is it PIS when it is the exact same result each and every time the instance occurs?

iceman24567
^nope

theICONiac
Originally posted by iceman24567
^nope

That is what I thought.

Colossus-Big C
Is it PIS when it is the exact same result each and every time the instance occurs? so rhino knocking hulk out multiple times isnt PIS then
or thor scaring galactus away
or storm hurting surfer
or bane surviving being hit by superman
or black panther humbleling surfer
or thor breaking celestial armor when his father +two other skyfathers couldnt even phase it
or hulk surviving being blasted by galactus
or superman sneezing a galaxy away

theICONiac
so rhino knocking hulk out multiple times isnt PIS then
or storm hurting surfer

I referring to occurances that, as ridiculous as they may seem, happen over and over again.

Take the Hulk for instance. Is it PIS that for nearly 50 years every time he Hulks out his purple pants stay intact instead of him dragging his big, green, hairy, wrinkled nutsack on the ground (which would be the logical conclusion)?

Colossus-Big C
I referring to occurances that, as ridiculous as they may seem, happen over and over again.

Take the Hulk for instance. Is it PIS that for nearly 50 years every time he Hulks out his purple pants stay intact instead of him dragging his big, green, hairy, wrinkled nutsack on the ground (which would be the logical conclusion)? some of the ones i stated happened multiple times though

theICONiac
some of the ones i stated happened multiple times though

Then what you state isn't actual PIS??

Colossus-Big C
Then what you state isn't actual PIS?? no

amnesia
so rhino knocking hulk out multiple times isnt PIS then
or storm hurting surfer
or thor breaking celestial armor when his father +two other skyfathers couldnt even phase it
or hulk surviving being blasted by galactus
or superman sneezing a galaxy away

in all fairness, classic galactus wasn't all that much, Lee/Kirby issues isn't pis, that's a freaking law and if you comment on it i will ignore you.

cdtm
Colossus, since the rebirth/upgrade, the effect of green K has decreased.. See Ending Battle, or Supermans battles with Kenny Braverman and Lex Luthor in green K powered battle suit.

It's gone from making him weak as a kitten, to being an annoyance. Even the Superman Returns movie followed suit, letting him carry an entire island filled with Green K into space (After some sun amping, but still.)

I suspect Kingdom Come influenced this trend.

cdtm
I think if this was normal Superman, RM could just rip the solar energy out of him for the win.

But this is Energy Supes. So, maybe he could control his energies? Or even absorb them? Radioactive Man has a lot more experience manipulating energies then Supes managed to get in his energy form..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.