Battlezone Discussion Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
Here's where people can discuss matches to settle grudges once and for all from the Vs Forum.

Here's a link to the guidelines:

Battlezone Guidelines

Omega Vision
So how bout that Thor vs Superman BZ? whistle

Bentley
Originally posted by Omega Vision
So how bout that Thor vs Superman BZ? whistle

It happened on MSN and Quanchi won.

Black bolt z
Battlezone is dead.

Badabing
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Battlezone is dead. It's Summer. The forums will pick up soon.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Bentley
It happened on MSN and Quanchi won.

BS.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
It's Summer. The forums will pick up soon. Suuuuure...Originally posted by The Nuul
BS. thumb up

Omega Vision
So about the BBZ/PG BZ match...

I'm confused about BBZ's post. Is he amalgamating Wolverine?

Because that's the only way "Wolverine will allow them to use his HF" makes any kind of sense.

Black bolt z
So about the BBZ/PG BZ match...

I'm confused about BBZ's post. Is he amalgamating Wolverine?

Because that's the only way "Wolverine will allow them to use his HF" makes any kind of sense. No not amalgamating.

Nimrods ability to analyze the nature of of a mutants powers and dooms ability to steal peoples powers.

Like I thought from the beginning finding a way to use wolverines HF on others without amalgamating would be a stretch.

And it was my first ever battlezone post so cut me some slack....

Omega Vision
No not amalgamating.

Nimrods ability to analyze the nature of of a mutants powers and dooms ability to steal peoples powers.

Like I thought from the beginning finding a way to use wolverines HF on others without amalgamating would be a stretch.

And it was my first ever battlezone post so cut me some slack....
He steals cosmic powers though. With tech.

I don't think he's ever stolen a mutant power.

Black bolt z
He steals cosmic powers though. With tech.

I don't think he's ever stolen a mutant power. If you stole surfers powers why can't he do the same with Wolverine?

Also I thought having Nimrod analyze him would help as he deals with mutants on a regular basis.

Omega Vision
If you stole surfers powers why can't he do the same with Wolverine?

Also I thought having Nimrod analyze him would help as he deals with mutants on a regular basis.
I'm not saying he couldn't do it, just that it will probably take more than just 20 minutes of prep to do it.

There would be better things for him to do with his prep time anyway.

Black bolt z
I'm not saying he couldn't do it, just that it will probably take more than just 20 minutes of prep to do it.

There would be better things for him to do with his prep time anyway. DIdn't seem to take that long with surfer...and Nimrod deos on the fly analysises...es

Omega Vision
DIdn't seem to take that long with surfer...and Nimrod deos on the fly analysises...es That's because IIRC he had built a machine specifically to siphon the Power Cosmic.

Who knows how long that took.

Black bolt z
That's because IIRC he had built a machine specifically to siphon the Power Cosmic.

Who knows how long that took. I don't believe it said how long it took him though....so...eh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.