Cross Genre Nominations Thread #4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Here are the rules:

(1) All nominations must be between one character primarily identified as a comic book character and a character of another medium outside of comics.

(2) No spite nominations.

(3) In order to receive official consideration once the poll thread is made ANOTHER person must communicate their support for the nomination other than the person who proposed it.

(4) Try not to spam nominations, consider them carefully and then post them in this thread.

(5) Explain the scenario and why you think the matchup would be a good one and provide documentation for the character(s) proposed so that others can understand what they're dealing with.

TheTyrant
Kenshiro(Fist of the North-Star) vs Karate-Kid(DC), Mantis(Marvel), and Gamora(Marvel).

They fight in a desert, CIS, PIS, and CIP are off. This is a good match because they are all martial artists?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Kenshiro vs Karate-Kid, Mantis, and Gamora.
*points to rule number 5*

ScreamPaste
Iron Spidey v.s. Kain the vampire.

Starts ontop of a NYC skyscraper, but they can fight anywhere within NYC, no BFRs.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Shouldn't / Couldn't we make more scenarios? Like 2 different battlefields and bfr on and off that we have 4 scenarios?

Also in general for all these cross threads

Omega Vision
^ I suppose so.

marwash22
@ Omega.

Can i make the suggestion that you veto nominations that are going to be non-competitive, even if they garner support from other people? Not to bash anyone's nomination, but to avoid the situation we have with the 'Wolverine vs. Luffy' thread.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by marwash22
@ Omega.

Can i make the suggestion that you veto nominations that are going to be non-competitive, even if they garner support from other people? Not to bash anyone's nomination, but to avoid the situation we have with the 'Wolverine vs. Luffy' thread.
No. One person cannot veto a majority vote. That would be undemocratic and frankly retarded.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by ScreamPaste

Starts ontop of a NYC skyscraper, but they can fight anywhere within NYC, no BFRs.

Will second this.

Propose:

Marvel and DCU versus Warhammer 40K verse. No skyfathers/abstracts/transcendants.

If Verse vs matches are a no go for this, I propose Sonic vs Zoom.

Edit: Oh yeah.

Marvel and DC have some broken stuff, but so does 40K. Without the skyfather level things I think it would be good. I recommend putting them in this hyperbolic time chamber type thing that never runs out of space. Essentially endless in all directions.

Sonic vs Zoom is just because. I hear Zoom is really fast, and Sonic is the fastest thing in Games vs to my knowledge.

marwash22
Originally posted by Omega Vision
No. One person cannot veto a majority vote. That would be undemocratic and frankly retarded. more retarded than a thread in which an argument can't even be made for the other character? ok.

Omega Vision
more retarded than a thread in which an argument can't even be made for the other character? ok.
Yeah. A lot more retarded.

ScreamPaste
Hey, if we're allowed cross-universe threads, I'd be alllll over a 40K verse thread as long as the top tiers of comic verses are removed. (Let's face it, MANLY as the 40k verse is, you just can't argue with sky fathers. >_&gtwink

jalek moye
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice

Sonic vs Zoom is just because. I hear Zoom is really fast, and Sonic is the fastest thing in Games vs to my knowledge.

Problem with Zoom is its not normal speed, its manipulating a time bubble that only he exists in to make hismelf as fast as he wants.

marwash22
Ryu Hayabusa, from Ninja Gaiden

vs.

Mandarin w/ rings

-no CIS/PIS/BFR
-Fight takes place in the middle of an empty Times Square.

The Scenario
Rather than the entire Marvel, DC, and 40K universes (all are ridiculously massive and occasionally contradictory), we could do something a little smaller scale. Just the Chaos Gods, for instance.

MooCowofJustice
Well, I had figured part of 40K verse's charm is the sheer numbers it would have due to the Tyranids. Probably the only thing that would even them out against things like Thor and Supes.

And k, I recommend Sonic vs Flash w/o Speed Force then.

Parmaniac
Screampastes and Marwash22s sound both good

Bentley
@ Omega.

You're probably having troubles accepting what cross genre matches are all about, they are not going to be fair simply because only popular characters will make it through. I mean, who is going to make a Jaquio vs Silver Samurai thread if there are barely Silver Samurai threads in this forum?

The whole fairness of the concept reeks of failure, deal with it or stop posting smile

marwash22
Originally posted by Bentley
You're probably having troubles accepting what cross genre matches are all about, they are not going to be fair simply because only popular characters will make it through. I mean, who is going to make a Jaquio vs Silver Samurai thread if there are barely Silver Samurai threads in this forum?

The whole fairness of the concept reeks of failure, deal with it or stop posting smile nah, i don't care about the popularity aspect of it, that's bound to be the case 'cause everyone wants to see their favorite characters. My problem is threads that match characters who have no business going up against each other. It doesn't fly in normal threads and it gets called spite, so why should it be allowed in cross-genre threads? Taking two popular characters such as Goku vs. Superman is legit 'cause that's actually debatable from both sides; however, Naruto vs. Batman is complete and utter nonsense... even if people give something like that a thumbs up, i think it should be vetoed 'cause it's ridiculous.

Also, it was just a query, not a demand, so please refrain from telling me how or when to post.

Bentley
nah, i don't care about the popularity aspect of it, that's bound to be the case 'cause everyone wants to see their favorite characters. My problem is threads that match characters who have no business going up against each other. It doesn't fly in normal threads and it gets called spite, so why should it be allowed in cross-genre threads? Taking two popular characters such as Goku vs. Superman is legit 'cause that's actually debatable from both sides; however, Naruto vs. Batman is complete and utter nonsense... even if people give something like that a thumbs up, i think it should be vetoed 'cause it's ridiculous.

Yeah, Goku and Superman is less loopsided than Luffy and Wolverine roll eyes (sarcastic)

Take it from my experience: I make threads about Crystal fighting Gambit in a subway, nobody posts. I make a thread about Thundra fighting Colossus, people say they are about even and the discussion is finished. The thing is, success will come only with popularity and not because of fairness, and if you focus too much in non-spite threads people will simply ignore the thread which is twice as useless.

Also, it was just a query, not a demand, so please refrain from telling me how or when to post.

Make me wink

The Nuul
Sing from Kung Fu Hustle vs Iron Fist

Both know Kung Fu and can amp their attacks. They both have some extra powers.

Fight takes place in a old Chinese city.

No BFR.

jalek moye

Doesnt Kain have telepathy or something?

marwash22
Sing is a beast.

The Nuul
So is Danny.

Omega Vision
I'll renominate Deathstroke vs Master Chief.

IMO that was the best choice from last time.

The Nuul
It was and still is a lot better than Luffy vs Logan.

chomperx9
*points to rule number 5* someones working to hard on trying to be a mod

Omega Vision
Originally posted by chomperx9
someones working to hard on trying to be a mod
Says the guy with A.D.M.I.N. for his title?

The Scenario
Has there been a proper Samus vs. Iron Man yet?

I couldn't find one.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Scenario
Has there been a proper Samus vs. Iron Man yet?

I couldn't find one.
Tony seduces Samus.

The Scenario
Tony seduces Samus.

Samus prefers birds.

twizzlers713
i like samus v iron man, as well as the master chief v captain america from last time

Endless Mike
Darkseid vs. Dark Schneider

Dark Schneider is from the manga Bastard!!. He is a powerful sorcerer who stole the power of the Demon Kings to become a Skyfather-level entity. He has fought angels, devils, and shattered the dimension of Hell. He has many incredibly broken powers that could put him up with the highest showings of Darkseid.

Wei Phoenix

And k, I recommend Sonic vs Flash w/o Speed Force then.

Moo could you at least look up the characters and their powers before suggesting a match? If you looked up the Speed Force then it'd tell that it's what gives him his speed without it it's just Sonic vs Human in red tights.

jalek moye
Chief vs Captain america isn't a good fight. Chief has the edges in every phsyical area plus armor and weapons. Him vs deathstroke is much closer to do deathstrokes weapons, healing factor etc.

So i give Master Chief vs deathstroke a nod

marwash22
Sonic vs. Flash in what, a footrace or fight? Isn't Sonic like 3 feet tall, i think he loses badly in both.

Someone in the last nomination thread said Master chief is class 60 in strength, is this accurate?

Badabing
After reading through this thread I want to address a few things:

1) This isn't a complaint thread. The matches are voted upon and the threads are made. Nobody is forcing people to post or participate in the cross genre threads. I have confidence that Omega Vision can sort out the matches which are too one sided before setting up the voting threads. Any concerns should be handled via PM if you think there's a problem with any matchs.

2) The cross genre threads are an extra since there is no anything vs forum on KMC. So these threads have to be particularly well behaved.

3) I know some of you aren't into comic book characters. All the Comic Book Vs Forum posters know each other. If there is a poster from another forum who makes a suggestion that appears too one sided, then someone should explain the problem to the poster instead of instantly mocking and flaming them.

4) Omega Vision volunteered to organize and manage the Cross Genre threads. Everybody should keep that in mind before resorting to any misbehaving. I'm going to be more likely to warn people who break the rules regarding these threads.

jalek moye
Sonic vs. Flash in what, a footrace or fight? Isn't Sonic like 3 feet tall, i think he loses badly in both.

Someone in the last nomination thread said Master chief is class 60 in strength, is this accurate?

yea thats accurate

Colossus-Big C
colossus vs Krillen

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Moo could you at least look up the characters and their powers before suggesting a match? If you looked up the Speed Force then it'd tell that it's what gives him his speed without it it's just Sonic vs Human in red tights.

Dammit, I thought Speed Force was just used for Time Travel speed. >_>

amnesia
nightcrawler vs sub-zero

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing

4) Omega Vision volunteered to organize and manage the Cross Genre threads. moderators pet

chomperx9
Originally posted by amnesia
nightcrawler vs sub-zero what made u come up with that ?

amnesia
what made u come up with that ?

Creative super-genius. Did i mention i was one?

chomperx9
sub-zero vs sunfire would be a better fight

amnesia
sub-zero vs sunfire would be a better fight

Sunfire would stomp:/

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by jalek moye
Doesnt Kain have telepathy or something? He can't read thoughts, no, not that it'd be a deal breaker, Spidey is significantly faster than Kain.

Bentley
Naruto vs Beast boy?

chomperx9
underdog vs wonder dog

amnesia
underdog vs wonder dog

wonder dog is that superdog, right?

amnesia
Thor vs the silver spooner

Badabing
moderators pet You've been reported by different people for a few posts in this thread. Next time it's a warning.

Bentley
You've been reported by different people for a few posts in this thread. Next time it's a warning.

I always find it funny to warn something that they may be warned.

(please don't ban me)

jalek moye
Dammit, I thought Speed Force was just used for Time Travel speed. >_>

no thats Zoom's power which is seperate from the speedforce.

I was thinking more of offensve telepathy when i said that, like atacking a mind/shutting one down.

Omega Vision

(please don't ban me)
Prepare to be Badabanned. biscuits

amnesia
Prepare to be Badabanned. sneer

moderators pet

psycho gundam
Naruto vs Beast boy? naruto shitstomps with a ski on his foot

The Scenario

I was thinking more of offensve telepathy when i said that, like atacking a mind/shutting one down.

Kain does have some mind control and possession abilities.

ScreamPaste
no thats Zoom's power which is seperate from the speedforce.

IIRC Spidey's will power was enough to overcome Doc Ock's control of some nanobots, and any mind altering spells Kain has are 100% featless. stick out tongue

Jynocidus
Frieza vs Magneto

Badabing

(please don't ban me) I'm filling out the ban forms right now! sneer

stick out tongue
I warn of an impending warning so I don't have to really warn people. durOriginally posted by amnesia
moderators pet Warned for bashing, flaming and ignoring a mod. That's 3 separate warnings which means you get a temp ban next time. biscuits

Damn French and Norwegians...uhuh

stick out tongue

byrdgang21
Super Perfect Cell vs Amazo

b/c

1 is an android w/ all JLA members & 1 is an android w/ all the Z Warriors powers.

amnesia
I'm filling out the ban forms right now! sneer

stick out tongue
I warn of an impending warning so I don't have to really warn people. dur Warned for bashing, flaming and ignoring a mod. That's 3 separate warnings which means you get a temp ban next time. biscuits

stick out tongue

I would like to see you try, GO, GLOOM!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by byrdgang21

b/c

1 is an android w/ all JLA members & 1 is an android w/ all the Z Warriors powers.
AMAZO copies Cell's powers and stomps Cell.

marwash22
Amazo would have stomped without the copy.

Omega Vision
Amazo would have stomped without the copy.
All he needs is Batman's power. biscuits

marwash22
Batkick, ftw.

Trackz
Afro Samurai vs. Wolverine
great warriors, and incredibly hard to beat, Afro Samurai's speed vs. Wolverine durability makes for an excellent match-up, and it really can be argued either way

Master Chief vs. Captain America
both super soldiers with comparable feats, Master Chiefs alien weaponry and armor vs. captain america's skill and unbreakable shield.

Static vs. Aang
both elementals, while aang may have more overall power, lightning based attacks have been shown to be extremely powerful in the Avatar world, and static's versatility with his ability would make him a great opponent for aang.

Samus vs. Ghost Rider
Both extremely versatile, ghost rider might have to be weakened a bit for the match but not terribly.

I would also like to ask if gauntlets are allowed?

byrdgang21
AMAZO copies Cell's powers and stomps Cell.

cell can copy Amazo too and has crazy regeneration abilities over amazo

I think its a good fight.

amnesia
didn't BA rip amazo's head of in Infinite crisis?

Omega Vision
cell can copy Amazo too and has crazy regeneration abilities over amazo

I think its a good fight.
He can't copy powers, he was just born with powers programed into him.

marwash22
Cell would get mindraped.

chomperx9

reported to raz. we cannot have racist moderators on our website it will not be tolerated and it is unfair for certain posters to suffer more consequences than others just because of where they are from. now if its pakistan,iraq or islam or one of those places the thats acceptable

amnesia
reported to raz. we cannot have racist moderators on our website it will not be tolerated and it is unfair for certain posters to suffer more consequences than others just because of where they are from. now if its pakistan,iraq or islam or one of those places the thats acceptable

Look through that comment again, and find the phail

chomperx9
Look through that comment again, and find the phail hey i was backing u up man

amnesia
hey i was backing u up man

as stated before, i have my gloom to back me up, it's a pretty good pokemon, you should check it out.

chomperx9
moderators pet thumbsup

marwash22
Avatar vs. Storm, Iceman, Magma & Human Torch.

Originally posted by Trackz
Static vs. Aang
both elementals, while aang may have more overall power, lightning based attacks have been shown to be extremely powerful in the Avatar world, and static's versatility with his ability would make him a great opponent for aang. Isn't Static useless once he gets wet?

I would also like to ask if gauntlets are allowed? i cosign that query.

byrdgang21
He can't copy powers, he was just born with powers programed into him.

Cell copied Goku's Instant Transmission when they fought.

amnesia
me a moderators pet? Oh my...

RAGE FOR MOD
RAGE FOR MOD
RAGE FOR MOD

marwash22
Cell copied Goku's Instant Transmission when they fought. Cell had Goku's dna already.

the only way to copy is using that tail thing. He aint doin' that to Amazo.

Trackz

Isn't Static useless once he gets wet?

i cosign that query. that was only in the show I'm pretty sure.

aang would get owned fighting all of those people at once

byrdgang21
Cell had Goku's dna already.

the only way to copy is using that tail thing. He aint doin' that to Amazo.

Yea but when cell was programmed w/ Goku's DNA, Goku didnt even learn that technique yet. Cell copied that when Goku tried to blow him up and used the IT to take him to King Kai planet. Then Cell used IT to get back to earth and fight the Z warriors.

Hellspawn28
What about Iron Man vs. a Evangelion Unit? I think Evangelion Unit 01 could be a good choice?

marwash22
Yea but when cell was programmed w/ Goku's DNA, Goku didnt even learn that technique yet. Cell copied that when Goku tried to blow him up and used the IT to take him to King Kai planet. Then Cell used IT to get back to earth and fight the Z warriors. Nah, I'm pretty sure Cell could use IT because he is imprinted on Goku, therefore, whatever Goku can do (whether Goku learned it after Cell's initial creation or before), cell can do as well. Cell just needed to see Goku do it and then he was able.

The only way Cell can copy another person's abilities is by using his tail to adsorb their dna.

The Nuul
Berserk/Guts vs Lion-O

Fight in a forrest.

Badabing

I would also like to ask if gauntlets are allowed? mmm

PM the idea to Omega if he hasn't replied to this question. Maybe once a month we can do an all gauntlet threads vote or something.

chomperx9
elektra vs chun li

Starscream M
I throw my support for Samus vs Iron Man

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Starscream M
Samus vs Iron Man

chomperx9
akuma vs karate kid

BruceSkywalker
excellent thread ideas, not sure what one i like the most

XanatosForever
that was only in the show I'm pretty sure.

aang would get owned fighting all of those people at once

I would actually contend that statement, since a lot of those people's abilities utilize the very thing Aang, as the Avatar, represents. In the Avatar State, I think there could be a decent match there.

I'll repropose Tetsuo Shima from Akira versus Charles Xavier. Tetsuo's a much more psychokinetic kind of individual, though he has demonstrated some rather impressive psychic defenses, and I think Charle's would have an interesting time attempting to bypass and neutralize the boy.

I'll be making a second post with my nods to previous thread suggestions thus far.

XanatosForever
I nod the following thread suggestions.

I'll renominate Deathstroke vs Master Chief.

IMO that was the best choice from last time.
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Darkseid vs. Dark Schneider

Dark Schneider is from the manga Bastard!!. He is a powerful sorcerer who stole the power of the Demon Kings to become a Skyfather-level entity. He has fought angels, devils, and shattered the dimension of Hell. He has many incredibly broken powers that could put him up with the highest showings of Darkseid.
Static vs. Aang
both elementals, while aang may have more overall power, lightning based attacks have been shown to be extremely powerful in the Avatar world, and static's versatility with his ability would make him a great opponent for aang.

Samus vs. Ghost Rider
Both extremely versatile, ghost rider might have to be weakened a bit for the match but not terribly.

Originally posted by Starscream M
I throw my support for Samus vs Iron Man

Black bolt z
We still can't use DBZ characters can we....I've been watching DBZ and have new arguments...meh.

akuma vs karate kid Would you stop that!

Omega Vision
mmm

PM the idea to Omega if he hasn't replied to this question. Maybe once a month we can do an all gauntlet threads vote or something.
Gauntlets are fine.

Parmaniac
Gauntlets are fine. Then I want something with Alex Mercer smile

Trackz
samus runs a weapon x gauntlet

ScreamPaste
samus runs a weapon x gauntlet I like this

Bentley
Originally posted by Hellspawn28
What about Iron Man vs. a Evangelion Unit? I think Evangelion Unit 01 could be a good choice?

Looks good. Thumbs up.

Black bolt z
Then I want something with Alex Mercer smile Good idea.

Omega Vision
Hrm...how about Booster Gold vs Nappa?

BruceSkywalker

would aang be in his avatar state?

iceman24567
He would need too or he would lose

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by iceman24567
He would need too or he would lose

thats true

Black bolt z
Hrm...how about Booster Gold vs Nappa? Who is booster gold?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Who is booster gold?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Booster_Gold

Black bolt z
Nappa wins.

amnesia
Who is booster gold?

overrated guy from the future.

Omega Vision
overrated guy from the future.
Booster Gold is overrated?

Since when?

Probably half of all comic readers don't really even know of him and most of those that do consider him a second stringer.

Oh yeah huge problem on the forums those Booster fanboys. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Parmaniac
His comics even say it: The greatest Hero you've never heard of smile

amnesia

Since when?

Probably half of all comic readers don't really even know of him and most of those that do consider him a second stringer.

Go to /co/ and look at all the freaking booster/blue beetle threads. It's freaking crazy.

Trackz
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
would aang be in his avatar state? even if he was iceman is powerful enough to match him alone, throwing human torch into the mix equals an easy win for them. it takes effort and technique for aang to take control of an element, i mean even in avatar state it only took one bolt of lightning to put him down.

carver9

Since when?

Booster Gold is a beast but Nappa would destroy him.

carver9
Nappa wins.

What happened to the Thor vs Vegeta or Thor vs Perfect Cell fight?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
What happened to the Thor vs Vegeta or Thor vs Perfect Cell fight? unpinned and closed

carver9
Hrm...how about Booster Gold vs Nappa?

None fight, Nappa is a low to mid Herald, Booster is at best a high meta.

Nappa>>>>Ironman>Booster.

carver9
unpinned and closed

Why? That was a good thread even though the match was spite on Vegeta and Cells side.

Parmaniac
Why? That was a good thread even though the match was spite on Vegeta and Cells side. I think it's because we get a new thread every week, if you want to be 100% sure PM Bada.

carver9
Nah, I'm pretty sure Cell could use IT because he is imprinted on Goku, therefore, whatever Goku can do (whether Goku learned it after Cell's initial creation or before), cell can do as well. Cell just needed to see Goku do it and then he was able.

The only way Cell can copy another person's abilities is by using his tail to adsorb their dna.

Now this is a lie. Cell vs Amazo would be a good fight but I'm putting my money on Cell. Didnt Wonder Woman stalemate Amazo?

By the way, Cell copied Goku instant transmission. It had nothing to do with Goku being a part of him. That wasnt a move that Goku was born with, he was TRAINED to learn how to do that move. Cell even admitted that his body learned the move by itself. He adapt and gained that ability.

carver9

b/c

Z fighters>>> JLA. The only difference is, Amazo can look and copy but I cant picture him using his speed in the same fashion cell can. I can see amazo getting his head ripped off again like Black Adam did to him.

Black bolt z
What happened to the Thor vs Vegeta or Thor vs Perfect Cell fight? I'd put nappa at high meta at best.

carver9
Originally posted by Jynocidus
Frieza vs Magneto

WTF, Frieza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Magneto.

carver9
I'd put nappa at high meta at best.

So you think Ironman can give Nappa a fight?

ScreamPaste
I'd put nappa at high meta at best.
By Buu saga, non-super-saying Goku struggled with 40 tons IIRC. Would put Nappa at mid.

Edit: Yes. no expression Also, singular match ups do not a tier make.

Black bolt z
WTF, Frieza>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Magneto. This is true.

Fat buu vs. Void?

carver9
By Buu saga, non-super-saying Goku struggled with 40 tons IIRC. Would put Nappa at mid.

Edit: Yes. no expression Also, singular match ups do not a tier make.

Superman struggled to stop a ship. Thor struggled to stop a plane. Its a one time showing. We know Superman can lift a ship with one hand. With know thor can throw a plane in space. Again, if we go by just the one showing (even though there are plenty) of Goku punching Frieza through two mountains, that put him over the 100 ton range.

carver9
This is true.

Fat buu vs. Void?

Good fight that would last forever. Neither of them would be able to kill the other but I could see buu dishing out more damage.

carver9
This is true.

Fat buu vs. Void?

You didnt answer my question: do you think Iron Man could give Nappa a fight?

Black bolt z
You didnt answer my question: do you think Iron Man could give Nappa a fight? Just saw it.Be patient.

Yah he could give him a fight.Nappa might even beat him.But thats about the strongest person he is beating.

So you give a nod to fat buu vs. void?

Trackz
Superman struggled to stop a ship. Thor struggled to stop a plane. Its a one time showing. We know Superman can lift a ship with one hand. With know thor can throw a plane in space. Again, if we go by just the one showing (even though there are plenty) of Goku punching Frieza through two mountains, that put him over the 100 ton range. those are different feats, you cant just stop a ship or you risk killing the people inside or destroying the ship itself (it would be like a car smashing into a tree)

carver9
Just saw it.Be patient.

Yah he could give him a fight.Nappa might even beat him.But thats about the strongest person he is beating.

So you give a nod to fat buu vs. void?

1st thing Ironman isnt hitting Nappa at all; we have showings of Ironman struggling to hit spiderman, Cap, etc,,, and that isnt a low showing since it is consistent. Then we have showings of Namor easily ripping through Ironman who doesnt have the speed feat or the power Nappa has. I know for a fact Ironman isnt taking any of Nappas blast. I know for a fact Iron man cant perform the feats that Nappa has, not even close.

And how is Ironman beating Nappa when he cant beat someone that is thousands of times more weaker than nappa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fGdq5W499c

How is Ironman beating this Goku? Someone that withstood nukes and punches that sent him through walls and someone that has untouchable speed.

Yeah, I agree with you, that buu vs void fight would be cool but it would be undecided since neither of them can be ko or killed.

carver9
those are different feats, you cant just stop a ship or you risk killing the people inside or destroying the ship itself (it would be like a car smashing into a tree)

It was brainiacs ship and it took 3 kryptonians to stop it and they failed.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/ff013278609532/

Ms. Marvel could have stopped that ship, since, well, she stopped a speeding hellicarrier that is MUCH more bigger than that.

ScreamPaste

Ms. Marvel could have stopped that ship, since, well, she stopped a speeding hellicarrier that is MUCH more bigger than that. Comics suffer from "Depending on the writer".

DBZ doesn't.

carver9
Comics suffer from "Depending on the writer".

DBZ doesn't.

What are you talking about? EVERY comic have low showings, it is just how it is. Goku as a child moved a rock that is more than 40 tons so with that said you are basically saying that either kid Goku is stronger than adult Goku or the more powerful you are the less stronger you are. It is just how it is, the same person that wrote that story also had Superman aiding in moving a moon. How can you go from assisting in moving a moon from struggling to stop a ship? LOW SHOWING.

Again, Goku punching Frieza through two mountains is above a 100 ton feat. I have yet to see Thor, Wonderman, Colossus, perform a punching feat like that.

ScreamPaste
What are you talking about? EVERY comic have low showings, it is just how it is. Goku as a child moved a rock that is more than 40 tons so with that said you are basically saying that either kid Goku is stronger than adult Goku or the more powerful you are the less stronger you are. It is just how it is, the same person that wrote that story also had Superman aiding in moving a moon. How can you go from assisting in moving a moon from struggling to stop a ship? LOW SHOWING.

Again, Goku punching Frieza through two mountains is above a 100 ton feat. I have yet to see Thor, Wonderman, Colossus, perform a punching feat like that.
EVERY comic, almost, suffers from "Depending on the Writer" like I said. DBZ does not have this problem. It's all written by one guy.

Which is more valid, the most recent feats and showings and statements, or the ones from ten years earlier in the series?

Also, if you mean when Goku was super-saiyan, I'm talking about unamped Goku, and if not, it's entirely probably, the artists weren't considering a specific strength level for that feat, or even just that later on Akira decided and had a character specificly state: 40 tons.

Trackz

Ms. Marvel could have stopped that ship, since, well, she stopped a speeding hellicarrier that is MUCH more bigger than that. again, they have to apply enough force, if superman completely halted himself, he would break through the hull

marwash22
Superman 1 million vs. SSJ4 Gogeta.

seriously, don't even nod this, i just wanna see if any DBZ fanboys actually think 1million loses.

The Scenario
again, they have to apply enough force, if superman completely halted himself, he would break through the hull

I thought Superman had Tactile Telekinesis or something to prevent that?

Trackz
Originally posted by The Scenario
I thought Superman had Tactile Telekinesis or something to prevent that? thor doesn't, and tactile telekinesis doesn't prevent 100%, he can clearly be seen denting the ship, tactile telekinesis or not, if superman stood head on in front of the ship, no matter how strong he is, he'd pass right through the hull.

iceman24567
LOL more Carver low balling? Good god somebody slap this fool

Parmaniac
thor doesn't, and tactile telekinesis doesn't prevent 100%, he can clearly be seen denting the ship, tactile telekinesis or not, if superman stood head on in front of the ship, no matter how strong he is, he'd pass right through the hull. Supes doesn't have tacticle TK anymore.

byrdgang21
krypto vs bolt

its the k9 versions of superman vs black bolt

illadelph12
Fantastic 4 Vs. The Ronin Warriors...

marwash22
Ronin Warriors stomp on account of them being waaaaay cooler.

Trackz
Supes doesn't have tacticle TK anymore. when/how did he lose it?

byrdgang21
Ronin Warriors stomp on account of them being waaaaay cooler.

thumb up

marwash22
i thought that was just a byproduct of his aura... i don't think he can lose it. Isn't that what keeps him from killing people when he catches them?

Parmaniac
when/how did he lose it? IDK I've only seen a scan of Superboy saying something like: I don't want to use my TTK cause I don't like using powers you don't have. IIRC that was around Blackest Night.

marwash22
Superman has and always has had tactile TK. How else do you explain picking up cars and such without the object breaking in two?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>