WWH vs Despero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
who wins.

Gecko4lif
WWh wakes up out the coma 10 years later

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
WWh wakes up out the coma 10 years later thumb up

Mikeros
Wwh wins.

Marvel > Dc

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mikeros
Wwh wins.

Marvel > Dc
LMFAO

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

But comedian ive seen in years

Zeuodin
First match is a hand to hand only.

Second match is Weapons and Other powers.

Two really big guys. Plus I think it would be cool to see green and pink colliding like that. Kinda Like Buu and Piccolo.

carver9
WWH 7/10

iceman24567
Despero for the stomp

carver9
Despero gets beaten to death at least 7 times out of 10 against someone that he has no way of dropping. I give him 3 due to bfring.

iceman24567
Despero punches Hulk to death 10/10

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Despero gets beaten to death at least 7 times out of 10 against someone that he has no way of dropping.

i guess he's lucky he's fighting the hulk, then.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Despero punches Hulk to death 10/10

LOL, Hulk punches Despero teeth and head clean off since Hawkgirl mace almost incapitated him.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
i guess he's lucky he's fighting the hulk, then.

LOL, naah, he's going to need some nanites for this match and hulk is stronger.

iceman24567
Despero stomps Hulks head into a mushy pile a goo since Herc holding back dropped him LOL

-Pr-
LOL, naah, he's going to need some nanites for this match and hulk is stronger.

you have to backup claims with some sort of reasoning, you know...

carver9
Despero stomps Hulks head into a mushy pile a goo since Herc holding back dropped him LOL

confused Hulk held back the entire issue and herc admitted that WWH can kill him if he wanted. roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKahn
confused Hulk held back the entire issue and herc admitted that WWH can kill him if he wanted. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Despero > Hercules.... so that really doesn't prove anything. no expression

carver9
you have to backup claims with some sort of reasoning, you know...

Feats is my proof.

Its also kind of obvious that Hulk is stronger, majority of despero showings involved his durability, not his strength.

Despero during V&V appeared strong but he did nothing that made me think he can drop WWH, someone that can surpass his strength and durability within a short time of the fight.

-Pr-
Feats is my proof.

Its also kind of obvious that Hulk is stronger, majority of despero showings involved his durability, not his strength.

Despero during V&V appeared strong but he did nothing that made me think he can drop WWH, someone that can surpass his strength and durability within a short time of the fight.

so wwh's feats and not despero's?

iceman24567
confused Hulk held back the entire issue and herc admitted that WWH can kill him if he wanted. roll eyes (sarcastic) Herc was holding back too and he still dropped him what do you think Despero will do? no expression

carver9
Originally posted by TheKahn
Despero > Hercules.... so that really doesn't prove anything. no expression

I never said that Despero wasnt >herc but its kind of pointless to bring up herc and WWh since Herc admitted that he doesnt stand a chance against him.

Whatever herc did to hulk (dont remember much), WWH let it happened and if Despero was in the same spot, then the same thing would have happened.

By the way, this is herc, a guy that held a solar system up with nothing but pure strength. His hits having an impact on wwh is kind of understandable if you ask me.

carver9
Herc was holding back too and he still dropped him what do you think Despero will do? no expression

Show me Herc dropping WWH.

iceman24567
WWH would have gotten demolished by the wave of teams fighting Despero in V&V. JLA+JSA >>> Bunch of X-Men teams comprised of mostly kids erm

iceman24567
Show me Herc dropping WWH. Find it yourself erm

carver9
WWH would have gotten demolished by the wave of teams fighting Despero in V&V. JLA+JSA >>> Bunch of X-Men teams comprised of mostly kids erm

You dont know what would have happened if WWH was put in that position. The only thing that you can really do is guess.

HHHHMMMM, well it was already kind of made on paper and from the writers on mouth that they think the xmen is equal to the jla (even though I disagree with this). Hell, during that time they had a crossover where the xmen stalemated the jla and was actually gaining the advantage and the xmen didnt even have their key players (even though again, I disagree with this). So the writers dont think the xmen is as weak as you think of them.

By the way, this was established by both dc and marvel writers that xmen=jla, fans had nothing to do with this (even though again, I disagree with this).

carver9
so wwh's feats and not despero's?

Yes, WWH feats just seem more impressive. His showing had more to do with his durability if anything.

iceman24567
Nah I'm pretty sure Hulk would have gotten pummeled by the team Despero was owning unless you have scans of WWH holding his own against a bunch of herald level characters?

TheKahn
You dont know what would have happened if WWH was put in that position. The only thing that you can really do is guess.

HHHHMMMM, well it was already kind of made on paper and from the writers on mouth that they think the xmen is equal to the jla (even though I disagree with this). Hell, during that time they had a crossover where the xmen stalemated the jla and was actually gaining the advantage and the xmen didnt even have their key players (even though again, I disagree with this). So the writers dont think the xmen is as weak as you think of them.

By the way, this was established by both dc and marvel writers that xmen=jla, fans had nothing to do with this (even though again, I disagree with this).

What does it matter if a very few writers and editors depicted the X-men as equals to the JLA if the vast majority of other writers and on panel feats prove otherwise? confused

BruceSkywalker
WWH ftw

carver9
Nah I'm pretty sure Hulk would have gotten pummeled by the team Despero was owning unless you have scans of WWH holding his own against a bunch of herald level characters?

Well, I wont be able to find that since the entire earth was scared to fight him and basically resorted to plot devices to TRY to stop him.

carver9
Originally posted by TheKahn
What does it matter if a very few writers and editors depicted the X-men as equals to the JLA if the vast majority of other writers and on panel feats prove otherwise? confused

What matters is that what you see as weak, marvel comics dont see as weak and could have seen the xmen as formidable characters.

Hell, the xmen has faced some of the most biggest threats in MU.

iceman24567
The latest version of Despero also gave the Jla fits until Zatanna bfred him and then Starro killed him. Not to mention what he was doing in Trinity without the amp.

carver9
The latest version of Despero also gave the Jla fits until Zatanna bfred him and then Starro killed him. Not to mention what he was doing in Trinity without the amp.

Or superman heatvisioning him, one shotting him.

iceman24567
Not the latest version sorry try low balling again no expression

carver9
Not the latest version sorry try low balling again no expression

He's still not physically beating WWH.

iceman24567
He will physically dominate WWH

BattleMage
WWH 6/10

shokosugi
Despero shits at WWH 10/10

zeel

despero beat the piss outta captian marvel,superman wonder woman and several others at the same time. HUlk better bring his A game.

JakeTheBank
Despero is gonna wreck Hulk.

Nihilist
1.Depero

2.Despero in a rape stomp.

Omega Vision
Despero takes both. The team (Superman, Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Power Girl, Hawkman, Hourman) that Depero took on was much more powerful than anything WWH faced. Most of his opponents followed movie ninja rules: take him on one at a time and wait till he smashes the guy in front of you before having a go at him. If all of Earth's heroes had attacked Hulk at once the fight would have ended quickly for the Hulkster.

-Pr-

no writer worth his salt thinks that the jla are equal to the x-men. that one crossover was a complete mess, and there's a reason shit like that isn't canon.

it was like venom vs superman.

Mshinu
Despero if he can end it quickly.

And he probably can.

nicamarvin
The fight takes palce in a Gladiator arena, TP is OFF, BFR OFF, blood lust is ON

who takes this..... eek!

galactusischere
Hulk.

ares834
Despero.

iceman24567
Despero easily

Omega Vision
Despero.

Priest
Hulks healing factor gives him the edge.

Batman-Prime
I think Despero is strong enough to KO the Hulk before he gets stronger then he is.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I think Despero is strong enough to KO the Hulk before he gets stronger then he is. But he is already a 100+ class Brick in his WWH mode.... confused

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by nicamarvin
But he is already a 100+ class Brick in his WWH mode.... confused

Yeah but Despero is still stronger IMO. Far stronger. WWH will need some time to become even stronger.

galactusischere
How is Despero stronger than Hulk, what decent feats does he have that puts him over WWH?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by galactusischere
How is Despero stronger than Hulk, what decent feats does he have that puts him over WWH?

How is he not? WWH stalemated the Sentry. Despero demonstrated that he can take on Supes, Marvel, WW, PG etc at the same time, Physically.

WickedDynamite
Despero

nicamarvin
How is he not? WWH stalemated the Sentry. But Sentry stalemated Galactus... confused

so Despero>>>>>Galactus.... confused

Batman-Prime
But Sentry stalemated Galactus... confused

so Despero>>>>>Galactus.... confused

No, even if Sentry did indeed stalemate the Big G (sill in doubt), he surely didn't do it physically. This is a physical fight. Physically Sentry, (like Hulk or Despero) could do shit to Galactus. With the powers he showed against MM it could even make sense that he stalemated an energy being like Big G.

Sentry is physically not on the same level he is when it comes to energy manipulation it seems.

WWH stalemated the Sentry only because Sentry wanted an slugfest, otherwise the fight would have been pretty onesided.

nicamarvin
No, even if Sentry did indeed stalemate the Big G (sill in doubt), he surely didn't do it physically. This is a physical fight. Physically Sentry, (like Hulk or Despero) could do shit to Galactus. With the powers he showed against MM it could even make sense that he stalemated an energy being like Big G.

Sentry is physically not on the same level he is when it comes to energy manipulation it seems.

WWH stalemated the Sentry only because Sentry wanted an slugfest, otherwise the fight would have been pretty onesided. ................... confused

ares834
But Sentry stalemated Galactus... confused
WAIT?! WHAT?! When was this?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by ares834
WAIT?! WHAT?! When was this? .......... confused

Batman-Prime
................... confused

Do you think he fought Galactus with his fists? I never knew that G was a big brawler. And honestly, I still doubt that he stalemated him.

nicamarvin
Do you think he fought Galactus with his fists? I never knew that G was a big brawler. And honestly, I still doubt that he stalemated him. big G can be hurt by strenght alone.... smokin'

iceman24567
Sentry and Nate Grey stalemated Galactus its a shared off panel feat. Despero's healing factor is so good he can heal from decapitation. Despero stomps

ares834
.......... confused
Are you talking about Nate's statement.... BEcause it was the two of them that fought Galactus and they simply survived that dosn't mean it was a stalemate.

Batman-Prime
big G can be hurt by strenght alone.... smokin'

Not by people like Sentry and only if he is weak. stick out tongue

nicamarvin
Not by people like Sentry and only if he is weak. stick out tongue there is a pic with Thanos and big G, where thanos seems to have punk Galactus and his armour was all broken.....I will post it when I find it.... evil face

nicamarvin
Originally posted by ares834
Are you talking about Nate's statement.... BEcause it was the two of them that fought Galactus and they simply survived that dosn't mean it was a stalemate. but SpiderMan said so... sad

Batman-Prime
but SpiderMan said so... sad

Spiderman is an Sentry FANBOY! uhuh

nicamarvin
Spiderman is an Sentry FANBOY! uhuh ...................NO!!!!!!!!!!2guns

Batman-Prime
...................NO!!!!!!!!!!2guns

wounded2

janus77
Yeah but Despero is still stronger IMO. Far stronger. WWH will need some time to become even stronger.
The Hulk withstood a universe of energy coming out of him.

He literally can be as strong as he wants to be, as fast as he needs to be.

Hulk has thunderclapped away a blast of energy powerful enough to destroy a dimension, he has punched the Nexus of Realities so hard that an infinite number of realities were affected.

Hulk is the strongest one there is yes

nicamarvin
Originally posted by janus77

Hulk is the strongest one there is yes .....afro

AsbestosFlaygon

Hulk is the strongest one there is yes
Hulk wankfest
as fast as he needs to be.
facepalm

manx422
Despero

nicamarvin

carver9
WWH 8/10. Just because Despero took out member of the jla/jsa physically doesnt mean that he'll do the same thing to someone that has diamond hard skinned backed with a healing factor that heals injuries/including punches, instantly.

By the way, WWH is stronger than despero.

AsbestosFlaygon
Don't get me wrong, WWH does win this imo.
Though Despero, at his best, would overpower any version of Hulk.

Lord Feron

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Juggs durability is what makes him able to compete with HUlk and people like that. Juggernaut is more than strong enough to brake Supe's or Hulk's neck...... smokin'

Kasper Gutman
Lord Feron's got it. Despero doesn't have a shot against juggs and that's due to his durability and not being able to be budged powers. Juggs is powerful enough to match up with the toughies but not overpower them strength wise. He's not going to break Supes or Hulk's neck. Bury Juggs underground for example and its going to take him ages to get out. He's strong enough to get by and that's it.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Colossus-Big C
hulk doesnt lose

TheTyrant
Despero wins.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk doesnt lose

Yes, he does.

In spectacular fashion.

I think I started this topic already.

iceman24567
Hulk loses badly

byrdgang21
Hulk loses badly

How so?

Badabing
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Who wins? Been done a few times. Use the search function. Merged.

Nihilist
Despero Wins, Hulk couldn't stand up the team Despero did, hell WWH didn't even beat anyone near Despero lvl and that's without all the pis/cis he had going in his favour

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Nihilist
Despero Wins, Hulk couldn't stand up the team Despero did, hell WWH didn't even beat anyone near Despero lvl and that's without all the pis/cis he had going in his favour Wrong Again.... smokin'

Omega Vision
Despero crushes Hulk or mindrapes him.

LordofBrooklyn
How so?

Like this.

1) Physically- Despero physically overwhelms the Hulk and KO's him.

Behold

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27414/999821-jla_119_page_10_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12780/776066-jlajsavv_84_super.jpg

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3623/215569871rr.jpg

2. Psychic attacks- The Hulk is vulnerable to psychic attacks and a hypno blast turns WWH into mush.

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/5016/747360552us.jpg

There you have it.
Hulk learns a painful but important lesson.

Don't mess with Despero!

byrdgang21
TP doesnt work on Hulk...so in a melee fight Hulk should eventually win.

iceman24567
Mindblasts will work on Hulk

psycho gundam
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Like this.

Don't mess with Despero! hulk punches despero's teeth into his brain

Rage.Of.Olympus
In a physical fight, World War Hulk. Despero would probably take him out with mental attacks but Green Scar was resistant to even those.

byrdgang21
Mindblasts will work on Hulk

when has it happened b4?

psycho gundam
hulk has a rage firewall installed

lightyeargee
I cannot believe people think Hulk could over power SM,WW,CM,PG,HM, and LB at the same time. Despero is on some crazy level of strength. Not even Thanos has over powered such physical threats like those guys at one time.

Warlord
Despero

iceman24567
when has it happened b4? Why does t have to happen before a mindblast and mind raping are different just because he's resistant to tp doesn't mean a mind blast won't rock him badly especially by a high level telepath

psycho gundam
Originally posted by lightyeargee
I cannot believe people think Hulk could over power SM,WW,CM,PG,HM, and LB at the same time. Despero is on some crazy level of strength. Not even Thanos has over powered such physical threats like those guys at one time. no, hulk just has to beat despero since he's his opponent here.

the stuff you said above could be attributed to eiling also as he beat a ton of leaguers before getting heavily damaged by ....batman. no expression

shit happens *shrugs*

hulk just has to get mad to make any supposed physical advantage despero has wither away, and the mental thing is sketchy. (despero is pretty damn powerful though)

Black bolt z
WWH

iceman24567
Despero stomps his face in

Estacado
So a guy who cant even beat Sentry will beat someone who has taken on 2 Jla teams and Lobo.

bbrem123
u make it like sentry is weak?

Estacado
The one that gets toyed and nut kicked by Herc is.
Not the Bendis one.

bbrem123
oo i see what u mean...and ur correct lol

Prep-Man
Despero.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Estacado
So a guy who cant even beat Sentry will beat someone who has taken on 2 Jla teams and Lobo. But... WWH did beat Sentry... ?

Estacado
They both burned out.
I know that Banner transformed again still.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
WWh wakes up out the coma 10 years later

thumb up

iceman24567
IMO nobody really won they were unable to put the other down erm

The Nuul
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
But... WWH did beat Sentry... ?

Nope, Banner beat Bob.

The Nuul
WWH is a giant PIS wank fest. They kept out Marvels big guns for a reason.

iceman24567
It would have been too controversial if more big dogs were in the mix I'm happy they were left out

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hulk punches despero's teeth into his brain

HA, NEVER! cool

Despero is too fast and strong for Hulk to adapt to.

It's a KO for Despero with the greatest of ease,

He pulls a Stooges move just like he did against Captain Marvel and Superman.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Green Scar basically faced every single major force/foe on the planet and kicked their asses.

The only big dog left out was Thor and judging by the early script he would have done well. Greg Pak was adamant about Hulk facing Thor. He wanted him for Planet Hulk but couldn't get him so he took Surfer. He wanted Thor as the big final battle or something but couldn't get him so he changed the script so eventually it ended as Sentry facing Green Scar.

The original World War Hulk script was basically so crazy that Marvel told Pak to change it. It had fanboyish shit like him one shotting the Sentry among others.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Green Scar basically faced every single major force/foe on the planet and kicked their asses.

The only big dog left out was Thor and judging by the early script he would have done well. Greg Pak was adamant about Hulk facing Thor. He wanted him for Planet Hulk but couldn't get him so he took Surfer. He wanted Thor as the big final battle or something but couldn't get him so he changed the script so eventually it ended as Sentry facing Green Scar.

The original World War Hulk script was basically so crazy that Marvel told Pak to change it. It had fanboyish shit like him one shotting the Sentry among others.

Despero annihilated high to mid level heralds in a matter of panels.

None of which had any psychological reservation toward Despero, they were all going all out.

1) Superman

2) Captain Marvel

3) Wonder Woman

All take on WWH and give him an epic battle. I personally like Captain Marvel and Superman to beat WWH.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't understand.

Do you want me to debate against you and your stance? I can if you want to but I don't see why you would wish this. You seem to be doing alright so far.

I wasn't responding to you but the conversation regarding Pak's Hulk.

iceman24567
LOL i thought PAKS Hulk is what we were discussing

Rage.Of.Olympus
So did I. Hence why I'm confused with the reply about Despero and what he views as his achievements as if I give a shit.

LordofBrooklyn
I don't understand.

Do you want me to debate against you and your stance? I can if you want to but I don't see why you would wish this. You seem to be doing alright so far.

I wasn't responding to you but the conversation regarding Pak's Hulk.

Wrong quote, carry on.

OneDumbG0
Despero annihilated high to mid level heralds in a matter of panels.

None of which had any psychological reservation toward Despero, they were all going all out.Inverse ninja law. Same spirit as World War Hulk, except WWH was proven to be that much more insanely formidable than past incarnations. Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
1) Superman

2) Captain Marvel

3) Wonder Woman

All take on WWH and give him an epic battle. I personally like Captain Marvel and Superman to beat WWH. They'd each get beat down. None of those opponents are going to endure the beating Sentry took.

Prep-Man
Billy has faced much worse than Hulk.

LordofBrooklyn
Inverse ninja law. Same spirit as World War Hulk, except WWH was proven to be that much more insanely formidable than past incarnations. They'd each get beat down. None of those opponents are going to endure the beating Sentry took.

1) Superman's peak showings in: Speed, durability, Strength and versatility puts him well past ANY Hulk.

2) Captain Marvel- There is less canon here but his fights against Superman and the strength and speed displayed there provide enough proof that he lasts longer than Sentry.

3) Wonder Woman- The lasso and tiara are x factors here as they give Diana a tactical edge.

So Superman and Marvel beat WWH. Diana lasts longer than Sentry but loses.

P.S. Didn't Sentry's calming aura progressively weaken the Hulk duirng that fight?

OneDumbG0
^ 1) Superman being over WWH in strength = dur.

2) Captain Marvel would not last longer than Sentry did. B.S.

3) Lasso makes WWH see his own truth that, in fact, WWH was filled with righteous fury? A fact which was used against Zarathos, Trauma, AND Dr. Strange? Yeah... not really. Tiara is formidable, but people act like it's the greatest edged weapon in all comics. Newsflash: It's not.

None of them last longer than Sentry. Originally posted by Prep-Man
Billy has faced much worse than Hulk. Don't recall him enduring a physical bashing like one WWH is able to give. I'm open to being convinced otherwise.

LordofBrooklyn
Don't recall him enduring a physical bashing like one WWH is able to give. I'm open to being convinced otherwise.

Marvel is too fast, strong, and powerful for anyone to do that to him!

Prep-Man
His bout with Spectre was brutal and he endured that for a bit. Mr. Atom and Faces as well.

OneDumbG0
^ About 20 seconds worth by my recollection. Other instances you're referring to are unclear. Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Marvel is too fast, strong, and powerful for anyone to do that to him! WWH is too strong and instantly heals too fast for Cap to do anything about it.

iceman24567
Lol at Captain Marvel and Superman getting beat down by WWH

Prep-Man
I just remember him being bloodied and all. Until he had a magic amp. Mr. atom a robot who could lift the Rock of Eternity and 3 faces of evil a being that was entrapped in the ROE battled Cap.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Go get the ODG! kakashi-up

I was wondering when someone was going to jump on the Hulk side. I was going to do it just to be fair.

Wrong quote, carry on.

Uhuh.

Prep-Man
Hulks been affected by TP before. Despero could very well do the same.

OneDumbG0
^ WWH was pretty much tanking/sabotaging all telepathy-based attacks. And people have resisted Despero's telepathy before too. So it's only fair to say WWH can very well do the same. Originally posted by iceman24567
Lol at Captain Marvel and Superman getting beat down by WWH Yeah. It'd happen. Savage Hulk has a career full of such feats. WWH shouldn't be a question. Originally posted by Prep-Man
I just remember him being bloodied and all. Until he had a magic amp. Mr. atom a robot who could lift the Rock of Eternity and 3 faces of evil a being that was entrapped in the ROE battled Cap. Captain Marvel was getting outright murdered. Scans would be useful for context. I can throw out random Savage Hulk feats too.

Prep-Man
I'm aware of Savage Hulk and WW Hulk didn't do anything impressive on the best feats of Savage Hulk. Despero has matter manip, telepathy 1000 greater than GRODD, super speed, energy manip, etc...

Hulk would lose.

iceman24567
Nah i don't see Hulk beating Marvel or Superman they wouldn't fly into his fist. They are vastly faster and just as strong and they have flight on their side it hardly be a beat down in Hulks favor.

OneDumbG0
For just about every advantage Despero has, you can rightly name a proven attribute for WWH that blunts said advantage. The only thing I'm seeing here is that people give Despero the absolute benefit of the doubt on his beatdowns given to characters that are rife with inverse ninja law -- especially those having to do with his pure physicality. And yet, with WWH who literally was the strongest incarnation of any Hulk ever -- and spent an entire year building up his motivations, unparalleled anger, and vengeance -- people almost unilaterally whine about supposed jobbing and wank.

He was amped to that level specifically. That's his specific powerset, "Madder Hulk gets, stronger Hulk gets." Why is it so hard to accept? Get over it, people.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I'm aware of Savage Hulk and WW Hulk didn't do anything impressive on the best feats of Savage Hulk.

If this means what I think it does, its a pretty fallacious argument.

LordofBrooklyn
Go get the ODG! kakashi-up

I was wondering when someone was going to jump on the Hulk side. I was going to do it just to be fair.

Uhuh.

OK, the Hulk gets stomped.

Prove otherwise.

Yes, I'm directing this at YOU.

Prep-Man
What feats were impressive?

Rage.Of.Olympus
OK, the Hulk gets stomped.

Prove otherwise.

Yes, I'm directing this at YOU.

No he doesn't.

World War Hulk is the strongest Hulk there's ever been and he burned out Sentry.

There.

Luckily for you, I hate everything Hulk related right now. It's a Thor fanboy thing.

Prep-Man
Sentry is a pussy, so he doesn't count.

OneDumbG0
^ I can't tell if this is Superman butt-hurt or Thor butt-hurt. Clarify for me please. biscuits

Omega Vision
Inverse ninja law. Same spirit as World War Hulk, except WWH was proven to be that much more insanely formidable than past incarnations. They'd each get beat down. None of those opponents are going to endure the beating Sentry took.
Did Sentry ever endure getting turned inside out?

Captain Marvel did.

LordofBrooklyn
For just about every advantage Despero has, you can rightly name a proven attribute for WWH that blunts said advantage. The only thing I'm seeing here is that people give Despero the absolute benefit of the doubt on his beatdowns given to characters that are rife with inverse ninja law -- especially those having to do with his pure physicality. And yet, with WWH who literally was the strongest incarnation of any Hulk ever -- and spent an entire year building up his motivations, unparalleled anger, and vengeance -- people almost unilaterally whine about supposed jobbing and wank.

He was amped to that level specifically. That's his specific powerset, "Madder Hulk gets, stronger Hulk gets." Why is it so hard to accept? Get over it, people.

That has always been true.

What is in question is the consistency in the speed and degree in which the Hulk's strength is amplified.

The Hulk can't get stronger while he's unconscious after being overwhelmed by a being who has superior strength at their base levels.

lightyeargee
LOL at the inverse Ninja law. Despero talks shit about the leaguers later and says he's beaten them before. They aren't that powerful Despero is not a team wrecker, he's a JLA wrecker. Big difference. He whips hulks ass. Lets not forget he has TK and TP. He can batter hulk with mental and physical attacks. He's faster and has teleporting. He can simply teleport into the sun while holding on to hulk and leave him there. Or BFR the Hulk. Oh and aptain Marvel has been turned inside out by Imperiex. Yes_ he an take much more punidhment that Sentry took. As if sentry's dumb ass literally flying into the hulks fist is what any of the leaugers would do.Oh, Despero can also pull a Jericho and simply inhabit Hulk's body.

LordofBrooklyn
No he doesn't.

World War Hulk is the strongest Hulk there's ever been and he burned out Sentry.

There.

Luckily for you, I hate everything Hulk related right now. It's a Thor fanboy thing.

Uh-Huh.

Prep-Man
So, how does Hulk resist telepathy? He's been manipulated before. Or matter manipulation?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by lightyeargee
LOL at the inverse Ninja law. Despero talks shit about the leaguers later and says he's beaten them before. They aren't that powerful Despero is not a team wrecker, he's a JLA wrecker. Big difference. He whips hulks ass. Lets not forget he has TK and TP. He can batter hulk with mental and physical attacks. He's faster and has teleporting. He can simply teleport into the sun while holding on to hulk and leave him there. Or BFR the Hulk. Oh and aptain Marvel has been turned inside out by Imperiex. Yes_ he an take much more punidhment that Sentry took. As if sentry's dumb ass literally flying into the hulks fist is what any of the leaugers would do.Oh, Despero can also pull a Jericho and simply inhabit Hulk's body.

He's also shown matter manipulation.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>