takion and wonder woman vs rune king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psycho gundam
no bfr

lightyeargee
What is Wonder Woman doing in this thread? She gets vaporized from all the Energies Thor and Takion will be throwing around.

psycho gundam
some of her best feats are against magical opponents, and she can use the confusion to do her thing

collateral damage is a problem, but the braclets should at lest keep her alive no?

Warlord
thor

axelraptor
ww is almost a non factor in this fight.
thor wins

Prep-Man
Team wins.

amnesia
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Team wins.

what? Takion was pretty powerful, but he didn't exceed skyfather.

And WW is a non-factor as much as i hate to say it.

Q99
Yea, my money's on RKT too.

Lord Feron
A high herald due to a couple of feats but potentially trans if we speculate. plus a mid to high herald V.S a skyfather by feats and potentially cosmic level.

Sorry Team aint winning no ****ing way...

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Lord Feron
A high herald due to a couple of feats but potentially trans if we speculate. plus a mid to high herald V.S a skyfather by feats and potentially cosmic level.

Sorry Team aint winning no ****ing way... Did you really just say Takion was high Herald? Name one high Herald that an beat Kyle Rayner, Flash, and Captain Atom without trying. Name one herald that an restore the celestial ity and give all those gods life and powers back. Name one High Herald that an stall Universal Multi busting manipulating power? Not onesingle one.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Did you really just say Takion was high Herald? Name one high Herald that an beat Kyle Rayner, Flash, and Captain Atom without trying. Name one herald that an restore the celestial ity and give all those gods life and powers back. Name one High Herald that an stall Universal Multi busting manipulating power? Not onesingle one.

He can Manipulate all forms of energy. Shit vulcan can **** up those guys if he was in the same situation. It is still a nice feat I give you that but when a new character comes in he has to make a nice entrance or else who is gonna give a ****...

THose so called gods, how strong are they? What can they do and how can this be used in a fight?

Well he died trying to do something.. i guess thats almost impressive...

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Lord Feron
He can Manipulate all forms of energy. Shit vulcan can **** up those guys if he was in the same situation. It is still a nice feat I give you that but when a new character comes in he has to make a nice entrance or else who is gonna give a ****...

THose so called gods, how strong are they? What can they do and how can this be used in a fight?

Well he died trying to do something.. i guess thats almost impressive... The feat was protecting those elder gods and skyfathers and heroes from destruction while also stalling the wave. He did do what he set out to do. Against a force that powered eveeything in the dcu and was more powerful. He also had high fathers power at the time of his death. You can't get around it, he's far beyond herald or trans lvl. Highfatheralone was a skyfather and Tak has his power added to his own.

Prep-Man
Oh, this is RKT?! I could have sworn it just said King Thor. I go with RKT now.

KuRuPT Thanosi
RKT for the stomp. Lightyear loves bringing up a feat that Takion died trying to accomplish. He never stopped it only slowed it down and died very very quickly. He uses this as proof of his power and acts like he was protecting... Mordru, Shazam, Nabu and all other people that are well above him, to prove he is above them. Sorry he's is no where near Nabu or MOr.... In fact, his feats are very comparable to surfers... Skyfather level lightyear.. put down the pipe bro.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
RKT for the stomp. Lightyear loves bringing up a feat that Takion died trying to accomplish. He never stopped it only slowed it down and died very very quickly. He uses this as proof of his power and acts like he was protecting... Mordru, Shazam, Nabu and all other people that are well above him, to prove he is above them. Sorry he's is no where near Nabu or MOr.... In fact, his feats are very comparable to surfers... Skyfather level lightyear.. put down the pipe bro. I bet Surfer couldn't beat BRB, Quasar, and Makkari at the same time without trying. And Kyle was more powerful than Quasar. Flash was more powerful than Flash.

Black bolt z
RKT.WW has no right being here.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by lightyeargee
I bet Surfer couldn't beat BRB, Quasar, and Makkari at the same time without trying. And Kyle was more powerful than Quasar. Flash was more powerful than Flash. herald surfer beat brb without really going over board recently (no pun intended)

+

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/7403/eternals015.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7415/eternals016.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4724/eternals017.jpg

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3205/eternals018.jpg

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7483/eternals019.jpg

^ pretty sure surfer could simulate that, exchange the beating for a couple backhands and energy bursts.

quasar is a problem though, and currently he's hard to gauge imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.