JLA vs. The Hulk Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash (barry)
Captain Marvel
Green Lantern (john)
Martian Manhunter
Aqua Man
Hawkman
batman
Green Arrow

vs.

WWH
Rulk
She-Hulk
Skaar
A-bomb
Abomination (classic)
Caiera the Old Strong
Red She Hulk
Lyra
Thundra

no pis, cis, bfr.....all opponents must be put down for good for the win.

Who wins?

amnesia
you mean JLA?

tsscls
team one easy

byrdgang21
Originally posted by amnesia
you mean JLA?

yea just made edit..lol

Slaanesh
Rulk absorb Flash speed force and Gl Oan Energy and punch everyone head off at 100 times lightspeed..

psycho gundam
lantern could make a massive container around the hulks, and then captain marvel could do his lightning thing and take out damn near half of the hulks.

then lantern could try and drain the green scar within the same containment complex (captain atom could help out) while j'onn and aquaman mindrape the others.

if green scar is still active (somehow) then the entire league hops on his ass

iceman24567
The Hulk family is too weak imo

Bouboumaster
Team 2 for the easy win.

Almost anyone in team 2 is a class 100, while Aquadouche, Batman, Green Arrow and Hawkman don't bring anything to the fight. Team 1 sure have the versatility advantage. No argue with that. But at the end of the day, team one is in for a major ass kicking, because they just don't have the power to fight that.

Replace Batman and Green Arrow for dudes with more muscle, like Orion and any top 5 Green Lantern, and it would be a completly different match.

Warlord
JL

jalek moye
WWhulk, Rulk and Caiera are going to be very hard to beat. but i think team 1 will win

psycho gundam
take out thundra for hiro-kala, then you might have a better fight imo

not sure if caiera can counter a GL like he might be able to

Mshinu
Rulk absorbs Batman`s awesomeness and batkicks team one into oblivion.

axelraptor
Aquadouche laughing

byrdgang21
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lantern could make a massive container around the hulks, and then captain marvel could do his lightning thing and take out damn near half of the hulks.

then lantern could try and drain the green scar within the same containment complex (captain atom could help out) while j'onn and aquaman mindrape the others.

if green scar is still active (somehow) then the entire league hops on his ass

I don't think that John is strong enough to hold all the combined might of the hulks in a construct... WWH or Rulk alone may be too much to contain.

Prep-Man
JLA.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by byrdgang21
I don't think that John is strong enough to hold all the combined might of the hulks in a construct... WWH or Rulk alone may be too much to contain. meh, i just think hulk vs a lantern is a bad match-up.

Black bolt z
Hulk family would have a good chance but this team is just built too right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.