Magnificent Seven VS ODIN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Magnificent Seven

1) Sundipped Superman- Our Worlds At War

2) Superboy Prime- Legion of Three Worlds

3) Kyle Rayner- Ion

4) Thor- Warrior Madness, Armor, Belt of strength

5) Silver Surfer- Current augmented

6) Dr. Strange- Englehart version

7) Void Sentry

VS

Odin with spear of power

All-Star or All Father?

supremthor
Teams takes it pretty hard, 9.5/10 for team

amnesia
Ion and SBP:/

cdtm
I know the board rules specify latest versions, but call it a hunch:

We're talking classic Ion, right? The version of Kyle who Spectre admitted by omission that he was capable of remaking the universe however he wished?

Black bolt z
The omnipotent odin shall fall.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Magnificent Seven

1) Sundipped Superman- Our Worlds At War

2) Superboy Prime- Legion of Three Worlds

3) Kyle Rayner- Ion

4) Thor- Warrior Madness, Armor, Belt of strength

5) Silver Surfer- Current augmented

6) Dr. Strange- Englehart version

7) Void Sentry

VS

Odin with spear of power

All-Star or All Father?

This is too much for Odin to win any fight. Give him the Destroyer Armor, Power Scepter, and the Odin sword or it'll be a stomp.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
This is too much for Odin to win any fight. Give him the Destroyer Armor, Power Scepter, and the Odin sword or it'll be a stomp.

Odin now has: Destroyer armor, Power Scepter, and the Odin Sword.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Odin now has: Destroyer armor, Power Scepter, and the Odin Sword.

Odin stomps them hard!!!! These chumps all get chopped in two.

cdtm
Odin stomps them hard!!!! These chumps all get chopped in two.

I'd agree, if not for Ion.

He wasn't simply powerful enough to manipulate time and space. He was powerful enough to grab "all the strings" of the universe, and manipulate them however he wanted.

When he proposed to change the entire history of the DCU since Hal went evil, Spectre was standing right next to him and said "You should not do that".

But, as Kyle notede, he didn't say he couldn't do that. Only that he shouldn't. That's almost on the Warlogog's level of time manipulation..

amnesia
make it sodam ion, he was pretty useless.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by cdtm
I'd agree, if not for Ion.

He wasn't simply powerful enough to manipulate time and space. He was powerful enough to grab "all the strings" of the universe, and manipulate them however he wanted.

When he proposed to change the entire history of the DCU since Hal went evil, Spectre was standing right next to him and said "You should not do that".

But, as Kyle notede, he didn't say he couldn't do that. Only that he shouldn't. That's almost on the Warlogog's level of time manipulation..

Rules are the most current versions are used. The most current Kyle Ion sucked and Odin is going to make him suck it.

Odin stomps this team.

cdtm
Rules are the most current versions are used. The most current Kyle Ion sucked and Odin is going to make him suck it.

Odin stomps this team.

That only makes it the magnificent 6. stick out tongue

Agreed though, unless LordofBrooklyn chimes in and claims he intended Kyle when he first got the Ion power, instead of his later, much weaker Ion incarnation.

LordofBrooklyn
That only makes it the magnificent 6. stick out tongue

Agreed though, unless LordofBrooklyn chimes in and claims he intended Kyle when he first got the Ion power, instead of his later, much weaker Ion incarnation.

A STOMP for Odin?

I thought SBP being in the mix would gurantee that it's competetive. cool

cdtm
Maybe if it was SMP.

cdtm
If you really want to give Magnificent 7 odds, substitute in Green Arrow and The Atom. evil face

GA: Fires off flash arrow.

Odin: *From behind impenetrable aura* You're only delaying the inevitable! I defeated your mightiest! *Vision clears* And I see your friend even abandoned you, archer.

GA: I noticed you can see through your impenetrable shield. You idiot! He rode the light into your freakin head!

Atom: What a nice looking brain. *Fires laser*

Loved it in Rock of Ages. Everyone loves an underdog. big grin

amnesia
If you really want to give Magnificent 7 odds, substitute in Green Arrow and The Atom. evil face

GA: Fires off flash arrow.

Odin: *From behind impenetrable aura* You're only delaying the inevitable! I defeated your mightiest! *Vision clears* And I see your friend even abandoned you, archer.

GA: I noticed you can see through your impenetrable shield. You idiot! He rode the light into your freakin head!

Atom: What a nice looking brain. *Fires laser*

Loved it in Rock of Ages. Everyone loves an underdog. big grin

Odins brain is though. To though.

cdtm
Originally posted by amnesia
Odins brain is though. To though.

You'd think the same about Darkseids brain. The League does have weapons capable of hurting Kryptonians though...

Besides, is there any evidence Odin is physiologically different from any other Asgardian? The Odin-Force makes him a cosmic threat, but he's been poisoned before, meaning he must still have a basic physiology behind all his power... (Or how would the Thanos clone know what poisons to select..?)

Now, if you were to argue Odins telepathy should make short work of Atoms attempt, as I thought should have happened when Atom did this to Darkseid..

Still an awesome moment though.

"We just killed Darkseid! Green Arrow and The Atom! Who'd have thunk it?"

Died doing it, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.