Goldentusk's YouTube Videos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Not sure if this belongs in this forum. The videos do directly coincide with movies. If not, please move to the off-topic forum.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldentusk

Goldentusk has been making videos for the last couple of years that coincide with whatever film's theme song he is doing; movie theme spoofs or whatnot. I believe he has atleast made a dozen. Some are better than others but I think the guy is brilliant at writing the lyrics, costume design, and incorporating pictures or graphics in his art. His videos are pretty popular so I'm sure most of you have seen them. How would you rank them?

To my knowledge he has done the following:
-Superman
-James Bond
-Jaws
-Back to the Future
-Batman
-Indiana Jones
-Halloween
-Terminator
-Star Wars
-LOST
-Sex and the City
-Twilight

Any requests you would give him to do another one? I'd like to see him do Spider-Man, Shaft, Knight Rider, and Transformer one too. They'd be cool.

Darth Martin
Rather comment in a G.I. Joe movie thread than look at actual talent and work. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.