WWH vs. These six guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Binary
She-Hulk
Namor
Thor

No BFR

ALL heroes attack at the same time.

The heroes are using speed, strength, and minimal energy attacks.

Digi
You know there's like 3 people on that list who should realistically solo, right? Even if that's not true, the combo of them is overkill.

Juk3n
Gladiator soloes, or eternal stalemate, Hulk can't hit him, and it would take many speeding full power punches to KO hulk. if there was any evidence he could be KO'd.

Thor could solo
so could Bill, well, maybe not with 'minimal energy use' w/e that means.

Black bolt z
Just speed and strength?WWH.He may not touch them but they aren't putting him down.He was only beat by himself.

Prep-Man
Hulk has infinite strength. And WW Hulk is much stronger than Savage Hulk, so WW Hulk wins with ease. Not even a competition.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Hulk has infinite strength. And WW Hulk is much stronger than Savage Hulk, so WW Hulk wins with ease. Not even a competition. How the hell do you get stronger than infinite Strength?

Prep-Man
Maybe you should ask Hulk. Hulk >>> Everyone in the MU.

Black bolt z
Maybe you should ask Hulk. Hulk >>> Everyone in the MU. Hulk doesn't have limitless strength.But the potential for his strength is limitless.Essentially hulk can go higher in strength then LT its just the matter of getting there.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Hulk doesn't have limitless strength.But the potential for his strength is limitless.Essentially hulk can go higher in strength then LT its just the matter of getting there. It should take infinity to reach infinite strength.

Prep-Man
Hulk doesn't have limitless strength.But the potential for his strength is limitless.Essentially hulk can go higher in strength then LT its just the matter of getting there.

Hulk would pick up Living Tribunal and throw him into the sun.

BattleMage
Hulk has infinite strength. And WW Hulk is much stronger than Savage Hulk, so WW Hulk wins with ease. Not even a competition. thumb up

iceman24567
Hulk would pick up Living Tribunal and throw him into the sun. laughing

cdtm
Originally posted by lightyeargee
How the hell do you get stronger than infinite Strength?

Infinite + 1? ;D

Colossus-Big C
lol no one is going to solo
thor has had real trouble with just savage hulk
and hulk already beat gladiator

cdtm
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
lol no one is going to solo
thor has had real trouble with just savage hulk
and hulk already beat gladiator

By tossing him in a reactor that happened to have the kind of radiation Glads was weak to.

The fact Hulk even had time to thunderclap Glads ears before reaching orbit was PIS, considering how fast he is.

Black bolt z
Hulk would pick up Living Tribunal and throw him into the sun. If LT let him.

LordofBrooklyn
Gladiator- He comes very close to taking WWH solo.

Beta Ray Bill- He puts up a great fight but I think WWH wins.
Binary

She-Hulk- Fails.

Namor- Fails.

Thor- This is all you really need! cool

carver9
This is a bate thread. He is trying to prove that Despero> when all in all, he isnt.

Gecko4lif
3 of these guys could solo

This is a fail thread.

Close it.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by carver9
This is a bate thread. He is trying to prove that Despero> when all in all, he isnt. Nah. Just want to see if Hulk is a herald buster.

LordofBrooklyn
Nah. Just want to see if Hulk is a herald buster.

He is not.

Carry on.

Black bolt z
None of them are soloing.She hulk is a 100 tonner right?She said hulk can hit over 100x harder then her.None of these guys are killing hulk without BFR or energy attacks.Hulk wins.

LordofBrooklyn
None of them are soloing.She hulk is a 100 tonner right?She said hulk can hit over 100x harder then her.None of these guys are killing hulk without BFR or energy attacks.Hulk wins.

Thor solos and the amping is WWH undoing.

WWH pushes Thor into berserker mode and regrets it.

Colossus-Big C
thor pushes hulk into wbhulk and regrets it

lightyeargee

100 tons times 100 would be 10,000 tons right? WW, Superman, CM, and PG are all Far above 10,000 tons. Way way above that. In the Millions or even Billions.

LordofBrooklyn
thor pushes hulk into wbhulk and regrets it

WorldBreaker Hulk pushes Thor into TRUE Warrior Madness and dies!

r0nm0n88

with cis and pis off hulk should be moving in super slow motion to glads. Glads would destroy. just like superman would. and anyother superstrong superfast person on these guys level. i mean how do you get taged by a statue, and dont say hulk cant be KOed, cause 10 planet busting hits to the face should do the trick.

Colossus-Big C
hulk isnt slow
wtf makes people think that? because he is big?

they say the same for colossus and colossus has tagged and dogde wolverine and wolverine admitted he is quicker than him

lightyeargee
hulk isnt slow
wtf makes people think that? because he is big?

they say the same for colossus and colossus has tagged and dogde wolverine and wolverine admitted he is quicker than him Slow is comparitive. To Gladiator, Quicksilver is slow. So yeah, Hulk is slow when compared to Gladiator.

Colossus-Big C
unless gladiator is flying
quick silver is faster than him

carver9
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
with cis and pis off hulk should be moving in super slow motion to glads. Glads would destroy. just like superman would. and anyother superstrong superfast person on these guys level. i mean how do you get taged by a statue, and dont say hulk cant be KOed, cause 10 planet busting hits to the face should do the trick.

Besides Glads and Beta Ray Bill, who in your post or on that list has on panel proof of packing planet destroying punches?

I'll be waiting on that scan of a planet being destroyed by punches.

mykke
I've been sorta lurking this forum for a bit gonna start posting a bit smile anyways I cannot believe people believe wwh would win e vs this team.. I've been following some threads and it seems some people believe wwh is trans lvl?really? Not even close... Thor or gladiator solos in a forum battle 8 / 10 and I'd say BRB goes 5 / 10 with him the hulk wanking needs to stop poorly written pis filled WWH books don't constitute that great of a stock raise for hulk

lightyeargee
Besides Glads and Beta Ray Bill, who in your post or on that list has on panel proof of packing planet destroying punches?

I'll be waiting on that scan of a planet being destroyed by punches. fladiator caused a hain reaction and BRB busted a planet with his hammer.

Colossus-Big C
no one here is soloing hulk with out pis
hulk has survived blast from galactus for christ sakes

mykke
unless gladiator is flying
quick silver is faster than him
debatable depends what you are comparing, combat speed gladiator is faster than quicksilver IMO regardlesss if he is flying tho I'd give quicksilver the nod in a foot race :P flying gladiator is so much faster it's unmeasurable hulk would literally be frozen in time in comparrison

mykke
hulk has survived blast from galactus for christ sakes
atcually Thor is and so is gladiator prove otherwise And don't bring up the pis fight between Gladiator and WWH..

Black bolt z
100 tons times 100 would be 10,000 tons right? WW, Superman, CM, and PG are all Far above 10,000 tons. Way way above that. In the Millions or even Billions. WWH is AFAIK pretty much the strongest non skyfather person in pure strength.WWH>supes,PG,CM...etc. in put strength.Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk has survived blast from galactus for christ sakes Wasn't that non-canon?

celeyhyga17
Spite thread...

r0nm0n88

I'll be waiting on that scan of a planet being destroyed by punches.

well i missed the last issue of the planet busting tournament crossover. but i heard glads was winning.
shit they dont go around showing every character busting planet. but do you honestly think superman and thor cant do it?

and do you honestly think that 10 consecutive punches from anyone of the people i have mentions wouldnt KO wwh?

cause if you dont think either, than no need to debate.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Spite thread...

psycho gundam
Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Binary
She-Hulk
Namor
Thor

No BFR

The heroes are using speed, strength, and minimal energy attacks. they dogpile hulk and he pushes them off

carver9
well i missed the last issue of the planet busting tournament crossover. but i heard glads was winning.
shit they dont go around showing every character busting planet. but do you honestly think superman and thor cant do it?

and do you honestly think that 10 consecutive punches from anyone of the people i have mentions wouldnt KO wwh?

cause if you dont think either, than no need to debate.

I think Supes could destroy a planet given time, along with Thor. They do not have the feats.

Do you think 10 punches from WWH would KO Superman or Thor?

Warlord
100 tons times 100 would be 10,000 tons right? WW, Superman, CM, and PG are all Far above 10,000 tons. Way way above that. In the Millions or even Billions.

I guess that it is common knowledge that a "100 toner" in MU means one that can exceed 100 tons in strength not one that lifts 100.

Most 100 toners have feats way above 100 so the multiplication above is flawed.

P.S. close this thread

r0nm0n88
I think Supes could destroy a planet given time, along with Thor. They do not have the feats.

Do you think 10 punches from WWH would KO Superman or Thor?

i think 3 or 4 from wwh would take out supes, and 2 for thor. im talking clean hits. with really no defense. I do put wwh above supes in strength, durability ill give to wwh when you factor in healing factor ans such. but speed is just to much in supes favor. i feel as if he would just overwhelm him with attacks so long as cis and pis are off. same thing for glads. and anyother superstrong superfast guy on supes level.

okay and for this ill just use glads. since we both agree he can bust a planet with a punch, correct? well anyway glads punches hulk 5 times before hulk can react, im talking major full strength hits. what do you think happens to WWhulk?

psycho gundam
It should take infinity to reach infinite strength. therefore the individual has infinite strength...duh

but thene again, lifting what you need to lift wouldn't require extensive time. banner hulk spontaneously catching the mountan MM dropped comes to mind.

amnesia
The team turns hulk into goo.

cdtm
i think 3 or 4 from wwh would take out supes, and 2 for thor. im talking clean hits. with really no defense.

Clean hits, sure.

I think the punch from Parasite amped up on Kryptonite X is probably comparable, and that knocked him out. Didn't kill him though, or cause serious injury... (That's a really good durability feat for him, when you think about it.. I mean, Superman with the same power was knocking Bizarro around by gently brushing him with his fingers, and that was before he "hulked out"..)

Angel Watching
They blow him apart or tear him apart, with no coming back. He'll be gone for life

Estacado
Hulk has infinite strength. And WW Hulk is much stronger than Savage Hulk, so WW Hulk wins with ease. Not even a competition.
He must have lot of infinite strenght then.....mmm

axelraptor
Spite thread...

+1

Nihilist
WWH would get wrecked here, some of the team can take him on their own.

brownqk
Originally posted by Nihilist
WWH would get wrecked here, some of the team can take him on their own.

Who here do you think could solo?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Estacado
He must have lot of infinite strenght then.....mmm laughing

Stoic
The main problem that goes with these pile-ons, are tactics. Not all of the combatants involved are moving at the speed of Gladiator, such as Thor, Namor, She Hulk, Beta Ray Bill... the exeception here is Binary. She can and has also moved naturally in a higher speed class than WW-Hulk.

This is where things become complicated, In World Breaker Strength mode, WW-Hulk will reach a new state of body armor toughness, he also (according to HUlk-Lore) achieves greater burst speeds with increased strength.

In essence this scenario would work "well" (<= KEYWORD) in WW-Hulks favor, and give him many advantages. Let's keep in mind that the Green Skaar was calculating and highly intelligent. There are five combatants, including Thor that he could use a human mace, or shield (against Gladiator's speed) WW-Hulks greatest weapon was his mind.

Keep in mind that Banner was in control of the WW-Hulk persona, he was not the childish, and uncertain Hulk that was quikly dealt with by Rulk.

This goes out to anyone that has read the Planet Hulk storyline.
I have evidence that WW-Hulk could amp at will by focusing his rage on any given physical feat., or obstacle. He was able to lift, shift, and hold a continental plate in place, saving an entire planet from destruction.

This did not take him 5 minutes, he amped to this level in under 5 seconds. Korg did help in this feat of course by prodding him, but the work was all his.

As for guys like Namor, Binary, She Hulk, Thor, BR Bill they could easily be used as shields in a pile on battle scenario, and used against their partners as Despero did to the JLA. No one can ignore the Green Skaars battle prowess and ingenuity on a battlefield. He would take his lumps, but the way that he heals would compensate for the abuse.

I'm willing to bet that 5 or at the most 6 world breaker hits could take Thor or BR Bill out of the fight, What of the Hulks ability to pull one of the combatants under ground and pummel them? In the storyline "Hulk Future Imperfect" the Hulk showed that he was proficient at tunneling underground, and these are tactics that the Green Skaar would employ if well written. He wouldn't stand there and take a beating. but he would be giving a lot of beatings.... He did one shot Ares God of War, the same Ares that would have killed A-Bomb when they tussled. He basically walked over a class 100 She Hulk showing her that he could have crushed her face if he was willing to.

My answer is yes WW-Hulk could beat this group if he was written to act like the calculating character that he was written to be on Sakaar.

Colossus-Big C
who ever wins, superman gets killed

iceman24567
WWH would get wrecked here, some of the team can take him on their own. thumb up

Stoic
Iceman 24567 what Nihilist says is far too simple a solution, these guys would get in each others way, Gladiator alone would do better, but since he has to watch out for his comrades safety, he would be operating at a far less level than he would if he were fighting alone. The same goes for the rest of his team mates.

Stoic
Originally posted by Stoic
The main problem that goes with these pile-ons, are tactics. Not all of the combatants involved are moving at the speed of Gladiator, such as Thor, Namor, She Hulk, Beta Ray Bill... the exeception here is Binary. She can and has also moved naturally in a higher speed class than WW-Hulk.

This is where things become complicated, In World Breaker Strength mode, WW-Hulk will reach a new state of body armor toughness, he also (according to HUlk-Lore) achieves greater burst speeds with increased strength.

In essence this scenario would work "well" (<= KEYWORD) in WW-Hulks favor, and give him many advantages. Let's keep in mind that the Green Skaar was calculating and highly intelligent. There are five combatants, including Thor that he could use a human mace, or shield (against Gladiator's speed) WW-Hulks greatest weapon was his mind.

Keep in mind that Banner was in control of the WW-Hulk persona, he was not the childish, and uncertain Hulk that was quikly dealt with by Rulk.

This goes out to anyone that has read the Planet Hulk storyline.
I have evidence that WW-Hulk could amp at will by focusing his rage on any given physical feat., or obstacle. He was able to lift, shift, and hold a continental plate in place, saving an entire planet from destruction.

This did not take him 5 minutes, he amped to this level in under 5 seconds. Korg did help in this feat of course by prodding him, but the work was all his.

As for guys like Namor, Binary, She Hulk, Thor, BR Bill they could easily be used as shields in a pile on battle scenario, and used against their partners as Despero did to the JLA. No one can ignore the Green Skaars battle prowess and ingenuity on a battlefield. He would take his lumps, but the way that he heals would compensate for the abuse.

I'm willing to bet that 5 or at the most 6 world breaker hits could take Thor or BR Bill out of the fight, What of the Hulks ability to pull one of the combatants under ground and pummel them? In the storyline "Hulk Future Imperfect" the Hulk showed that he was proficient at tunneling underground, and these are tactics that the Green Skaar would employ if well written. He wouldn't stand there and take a beating. but he would be giving a lot of beatings.... He did one shot Ares God of War, the same Ares that would have killed A-Bomb when they tussled. He basically walked over a class 100 She Hulk showing her that he could have crushed her face if he was willing to.

My answer is yes WW-Hulk could beat this group if he was written to act like the calculating character that he was written to be on Sakaar.

iceman24567
Iceman 24567 what Nihilist says is far too simple a solution, these guys would get in each others way, Gladiator alone would do better, but since he has to watch out for his comrades safety, he would be operating at a far less level than he would if he were fighting alone. The same goes for the rest of his team mates. Nah what Nihilist said was pretty accurate people with legit 100ton+ striking power can drop Hulk. Thor and Bill together would hammer shit stomp WWH adding the rest is spite

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nah what Nihilist said was pretty accurate people with legit 100ton+ striking power can drop Hulk. Thor and Bill together would hammer shit stomp WWH adding the rest is spite

Did you read my post? It's not as cut and dry as you guys want people to believe. WW-Hulk had his own brilliant tactics, that he would and could employ on either Bill, or Thor. They would have more to worry about than the Hulk in this situation, you just refuse to admit it. Such as injuring a partner in this pile on as the op suggested.

Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Binary
She-Hulk
Namor
Thor

No BFR

The heroes are using speed, strength, and minimal energy attacks.

iceman24567
LOL you refuse to admit Hulk loses even though it's quite obvious he does every time 10/10

Stoic
Let's talk about damage soak. WW-Hulk tanked over 10,000,000 plus tons of direct damage from the Black Bolt skrull attack. This tore a chunk of the moon off, and was only slammed for apox. 7 seconds (based on panel evidence activity). He wasn't even in World Breaker mode at this time, and he ate it ALL.

Let's talk World Breaker Strength, When he one shotted Ares, he was in a calmer state than he was in when he crushed Colosus' arms. Had, he have gone World Breaker when he hit Ares, he would have certainly, and logically cut him in two (in comparison).

If he were cutting lose in Worldbreaker mode, he would be bleeding gamma bombs, (as seen when he went berserk nearly stomping the Eastern Seaboard into the earths core) most of these guys would be blown off of their feets, No??? Susan Richards (the Invisible Woman) had to erect a barrier to keep debris and contamination from harming everyone.

iceman24567
Lets talk about a holding back Herc dropping him with ONE shot lets talk about Sentry trading blows with him until he ran out of steam. Hulk won't we able to withstand the blunt trauma he will receive it is that simple. Hulk dies 10/10

Stoic
Lets talk about a holding back Herc dropping him with ONE shot lets talk about Sentry trading blows with him until he ran out of steam. Hulk won't we able to withstand the blunt trauma he will receive it is that simple. Hulk dies 10/10

Sentry makes him look good Ice, he drank Terrax's power cosmic like a mickey of Jack Daniels, and I meen he did it with a smile.

Hercules is another story, WW-Hulk was not in World Breaker mode, he was being calmed and reasoned with by Amadeus Cho, We are not talking about a Hulk filled with uncertainties in this thread, but WW-Hulk at his best, and his best is beast mode. In World Breaker mode Hercules would have been dealt with in 3 seconds, as I've seen how well Ares has done against Hercules. Pretty well by the way.

iceman24567
Thor at his best is in warrior madness i guess he solos no expression

Stoic
Thor at his best is in warrior madness i guess he solos no expression

Warrior Madness strength has never exceeded World Breaking Strength. Where is your evidence to support such a claim? As far as we know World Breaking strength (Earth sized world) is above Thor's Warrior madness strength. We should use damage yield as the scale, and the fact that WW-Hulk was fighting to stop himself from fully releasing all of that pent up power. He would have destroyed earth. I've never seen Thor output that much damage, while holding back.

iceman24567
Now your using hyperbole as evidence of something? Nice anyways Hulk loses 10/10 he isn't anywhere near powerful enough to fight these six at the same time

SuperiorTech
Spite thread...

Stoic
Now your using hyperbole as evidence of something? Nice anyways Hulk loses 10/10 he isn't anywhere near powerful enough to fight these six at the same time

Hyperbole? Nah, it happened in World War Hulk's final issue. The truth is almost a challenge, show me where Warrior Madness strength ever exceeded the yield of World Breaker strength in terms of destruction.

iceman24567
So he destroyed the planet with pure strength? Didn't think so

psycho gundam
if superman ever did the eastern seaboard rocking baby step, you guys wouldn't be able to contain your semen.

if hulk stomped....that whole place would have been sitting next to atlantis.

iceman24567
^Wrong the fact that you guys think everyone is biased is laughable pretty sure your post was directed at me really don't care what yo think erm

psycho gundam
it's not baseless, hulk can't catch a break.

he was on route to doing the dead, controlled himself, asked to get taken down before he raped the planet, and got DRAINED of his gamma, not hit by an offensive beam.

hulk already had planet destroying power long before anyway shifty

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam

he was on route to doing the dead, controlled himself, asked to get taken down before he raped the planet, and got DRAINED of his gamma, not hit by an offensive beam.

hulk already had planet destroying power long before anyway shifty It is baseless Superman isn't in this thread yet you basically called me a Superman fanboy without literally calling me one. The fact is Hulk is outgunned here thats all i said Superman has nothing to do with this.

Colossus-Big C
WWH Still Wins

dmills
Hulk gets phucked up. Badly.

Nihilist
Originally posted by brownqk
Who here do you think could solo? Beta ray bill,Thor and maybe Binary.

and laughing out loud at people using worldbreakers destruction as a valid argument, Bill was smashing planets for fun in his battle with stardust.

iceman24567
Beta ray bill,Thor and maybe Binary.

and laughing out loud at people using worldbreakers destruction as a valid argument, Bill was smashing planets for fun in his battle with stardust. thumb up

amnesia
Thor uses a godblast, and then he goes to neverland

r0nm0n88
if superman ever did the eastern seaboard rocking baby step, you guys wouldn't be able to contain your semen.

if hulk stomped....that whole place would have been sitting next to atlantis.

how could you say such a hypocritical statement. WWH has the feat and his fanboys squirt semen all over this forum. i mean look at this thread, you guys think he could beat 6 great characters. are we forgeting that bill and thor alone would kill wwh.

dmills
I can't believe this is even up for debate. We're talking about 4 high herald characters. WWH was never shown to have that level of power. Thor and BRB could drain him dry.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by dmills
I can't believe this is even up for debate.

That is because it isnt.

Hulk dies.

Stoic

and laughing out loud at people using worldbreakers destruction as a valid argument, Bill was smashing planets for fun in his battle with stardust.

Yeah tiny uninhabited planets... or should I have said planetoids. Not the same thing here, not even close.

Originally posted by amnesia
Thor uses a godblast, and then he goes to neverland

Yeah because Thor's the kind of guy that vaporizes his comrades to defeat the opponent, just because he can.
You're going out of character here, especially since WWHulk would be in the thick of this battle and Thor would have to use far less power than normal, while WWHulk would have nothing to hold back.... Don't ya git it?

Read what I just posted.

Originally posted by dmills
I can't believe this is even up for debate. We're talking about 4 high herald characters. WWH was never shown to have that level of power. Thor and BRB could drain him dry.

He could and would show that kind of power, since the 4 Herald class characters had to hold back, while he could use them against eachother. I think you may be doing it as well. You keep leaving out the superior mind of Bruce Banner, in full control of all of that might. Actually Banner is the most intelligent combattant on the field.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
That is because it isnt.

Hulk dies.

Can you prove this claim? Prove that teamwork does not make characters of huge powersets hold their punches so that they don't begin taking out their own troops.

This is why Despero ground up the JLA.

psycho gundam
how could you say such a hypocritical statement. WWH has the feat and his fanboys squirt semen all over this forum. i mean look at this thread, you guys think he could beat 6 great characters. are we forgeting that bill and thor alone would kill wwh. true, i did shoot out some kids, that was a bloody wicked scene. http://i49.tinypic.com/14aaohf.gif

the only think that irks me is the majority of single sentence posters seem to not remember it ever happening, and/or trying to play it down.

"brb smashed teh planets", well hulk at weaker level went many rounds with imo bill's better in thor, and smashed an asteroid twice the size of earth while in grey state (lol). pretty much all the guys with strength to their name went up against the hulk and in WWH he was stronger then ever at a strength level somewhere in the vicinity of a mad savage hulk while calm, "word breaker" almost took out several states with a mere forward advancement...... c'mon now.

dude can't even walk without threatening a good portion of a continent per stride...... how is a guy supposed to fight him physically and triumph? (talking about the guys he already faced and pushed them to their limits)

and he was still holding back

meh, im just saying he's too strong for a physical beating to be what takes him down if he gets really mad, the inflection that I said anything beyond that is bs

"you guys" doesn't include me

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up Originally posted by psycho gundam

hulk already had planet destroying power long before anyway shifty thumb up thumb up

Colossus-Big C
HULKS radiation would kill superman

cdtm
So, the "in character" thing...

As mad as Hulk was in World War Hulk, he still didn't want to kill anyone. He'll be holding back, and there's characters on this list who WILL kill. (At the least, Glads and Namor will. Not so sure if Bill would, and I know Thor wouldn't...)

r0nm0n88
true, i did shoot out some kids, that was a bloody wicked scene. http://i49.tinypic.com/14aaohf.gif

the only think that irks me is the majority of single sentence posters seem to not remember it ever happening, and/or trying to play it down.

"brb smashed teh planets", well hulk at weaker level went many rounds with imo bill's better in thor, and smashed an asteroid twice the size of earth while in grey state (lol). pretty much all the guys with strength to their name went up against the hulk and in WWH he was stronger then ever at a strength level somewhere in the vicinity of a mad savage hulk while calm, "word breaker" almost took out several states with a mere forward advancement...... c'mon now.

dude can't even walk without threatening a good portion of a continent per stride...... how is a guy supposed to fight him physically and triumph? (talking about the guys he already faced and pushed them to their limits)

and he was still holding back

meh, im just saying he's too strong for a physical beating to be what takes him down if he gets really mad, the inflection that I said anything beyond that is bs

"you guys" doesn't include me

hey no doubt when it comes to physical might wwh is the best of um out there. this guys strength feats are pretty sick, esp when backed up by his weaker forms feats. but the fact of the matter is hes going up against some serious competition here, and all at once. he just won t be able to handle it. i mean wwh against any of these guys 1V1 is a great match up, but all at once im sorry its spite

dmills
This place never ceases to amaze me.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cdtm
So, the "in character" thing...

As mad as Hulk was in World War Hulk, he still didn't want to kill anyone. He'll be holding back, and there's characters on this list who WILL kill. (At the least, Glads and Namor will. Not so sure if Bill would, and I know Thor wouldn't...) so what, if thor can't drain him cause of stipulations, THOR'S "HULK CIS" will step in also.....

we all know what that means. hulk gets to throw down http://i49.tinypic.com/14aaohf.gif

i'm pretty sure at worldbreaker level not wanting to kill will be nearly impossible, and at least some of us saw him enter that state in a split second.

amnesia
You keep leaving out the superior mind of Bruce Banner, in full control of all of that might. Actually Banner is the most intelligent combattant on the field.

WWH had average intelligence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.