Greek Gods Champions Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
greek gods powered champions vs Thanos

h2h

Captain marvel
Wonder woman
Achillies
marvel ares
marvel hercules

Omega Vision
Pure H/H?

Thanos gets raped without lube.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
greek gods powered champions vs Thanos

h2h

Captain marvel
Wonder woman
Achillies
marvel ares
marvel hercules
Thanos's Durability is beyond what they could do to him with Blunt force Trauma. They would literally all have to hit him at the same time in the same area to KO him. I dont' see that happening.

Black bolt z
God....thanos is so far above them but just H2h?I have no idea.

Bouboumaster
Thanos would ground them.

iceman24567
Thanos beat the shit out of them

celeyhyga17
H2H? Thanos loses.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
H2H? Thanos loses. No...Thanos is Uber Durable and will one shot them very quick.... cool

Juk3n
Thanos one shots each one after another, he is as far beyond them as they are beyond... stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Pure H/H?

Thanos gets raped without lube.

Jesus Omega... what on God's Green Earth are you basing this on... I figured you would say this... Honestly, most of these guys are one or two shot.. with Marvel and WW last to go. None of them have the h2h firepower to put him down, even as a team. However, he certainly has the firepower to put them down.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Jesus Omega... what on God's Green Earth are you basing this on... I figured you would say this... Honestly, most of these guys are one or two shot.. with Marvel and WW last to go. None of them have the h2h firepower to put him down, even as a team. However, he certainly has the firepower to put them down. but its h2h though

nicamarvin
Jesus Omega... what on God's Green Earth are you basing this on... I figured you would say this... Honestly, most of these guys are one or two shot.. with Marvel and WW last to go. None of them have the h2h firepower to put him down, even as a team. However, he certainly has the firepower to put them down. thumb up What the Homo FanBoy Said..... smokin'

Q99
The team just has so much power here, and so many of them are great in HtH. Champions take it.

Omega Vision
Jesus Omega... what on God's Green Earth are you basing this on... I figured you would say this... Honestly, most of these guys are one or two shot.. with Marvel and WW last to go. None of them have the h2h firepower to put him down, even as a team. However, he certainly has the firepower to put them down.
Let me ask you something, who has Thanos actually beaten in pure h/h?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Juk3n
Fear the Pimp hand laughing

Nihilist
Thanos, to strong and far far too durable for them, in h2h he beat Thing and Captain Marvell together and that was a weaker pre res Thanos

Q99
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos, to strong and far far too durable for them, in h2h he beat Thing and Captain Marvell together and that was a weaker pre res Thanos

This team collective makes Thing and Mar-vell look like chumps in melee, though. I'd give almost all of it's individual members the win against those two.

Aside from Ares, they're all class 100+, and several of them are really fast and/or otherwise hard to hit.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Q99
This team collective makes Thing and Mar-vell look like chumps in melee, though. I'd give almost all of it's individual members the win against those two.

Aside from Ares, they're all class 100+, and several of them are really fast and/or otherwise hard to hit.

You need to read up on Marvells h2h abilitys, and you are forgetting that was far far weaker Thanos before Death brought him back to life, if Thor amped by the power gem could only just harm him, they don't have much chance, plus non of them are faster than Ganymede who speedbltzed Surfer and easily beat the crap out of Terrax and Thanos easily dealt with her speed.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Q99

Aside from Ares, they're all class 100+, and several of them are really fast and/or otherwise hard to hit. The Thing sure but Mar-vell has legit h2h capabilities

Q99
Mar-vell has impressive HtH skills, but strength and toughness wise he's way lower so he's still not as much of a melee threat as these fighters.

This crew has both skills and lots of strength.

Konton
Hm. Throw Diana some gear and the team can take some wins.

Omega Vision
Do you call Thanos punching Mar-veil from Saturn to earth beating someone in h2h?
Wasn't that in non-canon Marvel Adventures?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Q99
Mar-vell has impressive HtH skills, but strength and toughness wise he's way lower so he's still not as much of a melee threat as these fighters.

This crew has both skills and lots of strength. I agree but they still won't put him down wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.