Let's Play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
"Let's Plays" are essentially narrated game playing. Pretty much someone plays a game while talking then posts it for people to watch. It's one of those things that you don't imagine anyone would be interested in but youtube users like nintendocaprisun have shown otherwise.

Here is my 1st attempt at a Let's Play (In a nutshell... I suck balls. I'm about halfway through the project.)

You also might want to skip the 1st video..... I was working out everything.

KoaBgaRThBQ
CntPl-R1tUg
9WGex_XLHng

§P0oONY
3lMnLYXxv4c
9WGex_XLHng

You also get to hear me!! In all my English glory. stick out tongue

MadMel
that's very good for a first try big grin
you should see my first erm
LOOM Part 1
05iv7n2b0wI

edit - apparently my aussie accent is mezmerizing stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Your accent is quality... Then again... I don't think the novelty of an Aussie accent will ever wear off.

MadMel
eh stick out tongue

Let's Play's get easier there more you do
so far ive done

LOOM
King's quest 3 (VGA remake)
the lion king (snes)
and right now im partway through a king's quest 6 LP

mind you ive only done voice acting for LOOM and lion king - i find using subtitles to be a good alternative wink

§P0oONY
You have no idea how close I was to doing The Lion King (simply as I wanted a relativly short game to start). And I played it so much as a kid.

I certainly thought it would be a lot easier than it is, you find yourself not concentrating on either the game or the talking... So both suffer.

Ridley_Prime
Heh, I know right? Especially on the 2nd level. That was by far the hardest part of the game for me >__>, besides the one where you have to constantly jump on those logs that are falling down a waterfall.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Heh, I know right? Especially on the 2nd level. That was by far the hardest part of the game for me >__>, besides the one where you have to constantly jump on those logs that are falling down a waterfall. Level 8 (The Lava one) and Scar were my nightmares. That log bit was a ***** though.

MadMel
heh
I did it taking no damage the whole playthrough
it took about 5 practice runs and about 5 more actual tries before i got it, and even then the recording messed up near the end erm
you have no idea how tricky the game is until you try doing it while taking no damage wink
-Iuu1I3Mnpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.