Ultimate Colossus Thing and Namor Vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Ultimate versions of team 1
the ultimates are much stronger than there 616 versions

Black bolt z
...no

Colossus-Big C
yes.....

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
yes..... Originally posted by Black bolt z
...no

Gecko4lif
what has ult thing done?

StiltmanFTW
spite

Rage.Of.Olympus
What has Ultimate Namor done to make him stronger than his 616 counterpart?

TheTyrant
He could control water IIRC.

Colossus-Big C
ultimate namor broke out of something made to contain hulk

things strength ratio is 10 tons per inch of his hands

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by TheTyrant
He could control water IIRC.

I've seen 616 Namor control the weather, making the rain etc. intensify and attack the Human Torch. I've seen him use energy absorption, simulate the abilities of various fish such as a Puffer fish and use a radar sense.

Ultimate Namor has probably shown greater hydrokinesis but it isn't enough to put him above 616 Namor.

For some reason I thought this was a brawl.

Rage.Of.Olympus

616 Namor has broke out of the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak that have been able to contain the Hulk. 616 Namor alone was capable of getting through a Maelstrom that held Hulk, Doctor Strange and Silver Surfer helpless.

Okay.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I've seen 616 Namor control the weather, making the rain etc. intensify and attack the Human Torch. I've seen him use energy absorption, simulate the abilities of various fish such as a Puffer fish and use a radar sense.

Ultimate Namor has probably shown greater hydrokinesis but it isn't enough to put him above 616 Namor.

For some reason I thought this was a brawl. the only time ive seen 616 namor do that was when he has posiedens trident and another time were he was amped by posieden

Rage.Of.Olympus
the only time ive seen 616 namor do that was when he has posiedens trident and another time were he was amped by posieden

The rain control happened in Fantastic Four 1234 #2 . In this same issue he prevented Invisible Woman from using her force fields by short circuiting her bio aura.

His used energy absorption plenty of times, especially when it comes to electric based energy. Most notably he absorbed the force of miniature hydrogen bomb from the Presence in the Defenders Vol.1 #55. His also absorbed the powers of all the flora and fauna around him to revive himself in the past.

The puffer fish scene happened in Strange Tales #107. It was also stated that Namor had the abilities of all under sea creatures in this issue I believe.

The radar ability was used in Fantastic Four Vol.1 #9 and Sub Mariner Vol.2 #18.

You can check yourself whether there was any amping or not. I haven't read them in a while and I certainly don't care enough to look.

Black bolt z

things strength ratio is 10 tons per inch of his hands Thats a good feat.Then again nothing to contain the hulk has ever worked...

Thats only like 70 tons....

StiltmanFTW

So did Silver Searcher.

Colossus-Big C
70 tones?
lol things hands are not 7 inches and width also counts

Black bolt z
70 tones?
lol things hands are not 7 inches and width also counts How long is your hand?The thing isn't that big.Like 6'6"

Colossus-Big C
things hands are atleast 10 by 10 inches + his hands are huge

100 x10 = 10,000 Tons of strength each hand

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.