Ares VS WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no bracing
how many hits from his axe would it take to kill hulk

this axe in the picture

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/907339-prv3173_pg6_super.jpg

Juk3n
Is that Adamantine? i think it's called that anyway. Id say 1 solid blow to the neck would decap.

bbrem123
would decapitating kill him though?

Juk3n
well can wwhulk be killed? This is an axe, its physical damage, theres no matter manipulation here, i think it's safe to assume the OP intends a Decap to be counted as a killing blow.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by bbrem123
would decapitating kill him though? it should

bbrem123
then yea one shot at the neck would be enough

bbrem123
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
it should

but hasn't there been hulk that have come back from being a puddle...and WWH is suppose to be the strong hulk yet

vansonbee
but hasn't there been hulk that have come back from being a puddle...and WWH is suppose to be the strong hulk yet Has there or has there not? confused

Ares kill Hulk for now.

nicamarvin
this axe in the picture
Dang... eek! Hulk is Dead.....

bbrem123
Originally posted by vansonbee
Has there or has there not? confused

Ares kill Hulk for now.

maestro did...if im correct

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Juk3n
well can wwhulk be killed?

Most retarded thing I have heard in a while

iceman24567
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Most retarded thing I have heard in a while laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Is that Adamantine? i think it's called that anyway. Id say 1 solid blow to the neck would decap.

Not all of his weapons are made of adamantine. Daken cut his war cleaver to pieces with his bone claws, for example.

Colossus-Big C
i think the axe is though

Juk3n
Most retarded thing I have heard in a while

my god you're right, quick favour dude, could you post a link to that scan where WWH dies at the hands of Physical trauma, you know the one i mean.

Thanks, i'll wait.

Gecko4lif
my god you're right, quick favour dude, could you post a link to that scan where WWH dies at the hands of Physical trauma, you know the one i mean.

Thanks, i'll wait.
Did you really just say that?

Really?

Really?

You should leave now and save what little bit of self respect you still have

Black bolt z
would decapitating kill him though? He got his neck broken and was still alive...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He got his neck broken and was still alive... broken=/=decapatated

BruceSkywalker
not sure Ares will even hit WWH

Black bolt z
broken=/=decapatated Well breaking someones neck should kill them.Why would one when not the other?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Well breaking someones neck should kill them.Why would one when not the other?

Because regular people survive having their neck broken all the time

To my knowledge no one has survived decapitation

BattleMage
WWH

Gecko4lif
Because regular people survive having their neck broken all the time

To my knowledge no one has survived decapitation

Warlord
lol

Lord Feron
I mean 1 really good hit if Hulk is laid out on the floor and Hulk aint doing anything back.

Parmaniac
F0DdtTw_Cxc

OneDumbG0
Ares would take at least several swings to do the job. And he'd have to do it hard enough and fast enough to outpace WWH's healing factor.

I don't see him cleanly cleaving his neck with one blow at all, bracing or not.

Colossus-Big C
do you see how big that axe is? its nearly bigger than himself it probably weighs a ton

Stoic
Spite thread, it should be closed.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Stoic
Spite thread, it should be closed. explain

nicamarvin

Thanks, i'll wait. in this scan, Hulk was about to be Killed but the RedSkull stoped Juggy from doing it.... smokin'
http://thumbnails27.imagebam.com/8679/750ca886782493.jpg

Stoic
explain

WW-Hulk one shotted Ares, and I mean layed him out quick. There's no need to explain more, I'm not really beat for that type of thing, when we all know that this is a spite thread, How many characters could take a swing from a class one hundred that was swinging a near indestructible ax? What character would stand there and say... Hey would you like to test that dur uhmm ax out on my head?

I've already said too much.

nicamarvin
WW-Hulk one shotted Ares, and I mean layed him out quick. There's no need to explain more.

I'm not really beat for that type of thing, when we all know that this is a spite thread, How many characters could take a swing from a class one hundred that was swinging a near indestructible ax? What character would stand there and say... Hey would you like to test that dur uhmm ax out on my head?

I've already said too much. well the OP its the LT here so if he say hulk will stand and not fight back, guess what? thats what hulk will do, and there is NOTHING he or anybody can do about it(except Bada, he is TOAA here)... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.