Trans Comics Battle Royal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
The Runner(space gem)
Despero
vs.
Zoom
Thanos
vs.
SBP
The Magus
vs.
HP Doomsday
The Keeper

Black bolt z
First: SBP magus easy
Second: Tie for 2 and 4
Last: T1

Colossus-Big C
the runner is already trans without the gem
he was cleary shown to be beyond surfer

bbrem123
wasnt the keeper equal to big g

Warlord
team 4 due to Keeper

D_Dude1210
Yeah, at top power-levels, the Keeper was equal to the Big G. Team 4 wins.

No way is Zoom even in the same levels as the Keeper. Keeper -stopped- time nonchalantly. He'll just tear Zoom out of his little time bubble and pimp slap him like a 10 year old child.

Slaanesh
team 4

TheTyrant
Keeper got 3 shotted by Galactus no expression

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Keeper got 3 shotted by Galactus no expression

Please re-read. That was before he mastered the use of the Q-bands.

Lord Feron
Not sure who keeper is but ppl say his strong as Big G apparently.

If they take 1st, Runner's Team takes 2nd. There is no one here that can compete with him if he has the space gem.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Not sure who keeper is but ppl say his strong as Big G apparently.

If they take 1st, Runner's Team takes 2nd. There is no one here that can compete with him if he has the space gem. Zoom should be able to. Time against Space. And the Keeper is not Big G's level. He's trans. Not even Skyfather.SBP is also seriously fast. He was moving planets so fast that their atmosphere's didn't even change and He was able to move fast enough to leave the Speed force.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Zoom should be able to. Time against Space. And the Keeper is not Big G's level. He's trans. Not even Skyfather.SBP is also seriously fast. He was moving planets so fast that their atmosphere's didn't even change and He was able to move fast enough to leave the Speed force.

I feel that Zoom MIGHT be able to see him. And Zoom might even be able to keep up with him but Zoom's durability is shit if he is hit and I have no doubt Runner would be able to one shot him. Anyfight between Zoom and Runner + Gem is gonna end up with Zoom as a pile of goo. Also Runner isn't just speed, he is strnegth and he has that buddy aura. Zoom bwill start wondering why he is fighting Runner then Bam! off with his head.

About the moving planets so fast blah... that doesn't even make any sense. Thats like me saying I ate so fast that my plate didn't even change. Like what!! Anyway thats more of a strength feat and less of a speed feat.

Anyway IDk how he got out of the speed force and neither do you so therefore it doesn't really have any bearing here.

lightyeargee
I feel that Zoom MIGHT be able to see him. And Zoom might even be able to keep up with him but Zoom's durability is shit if he is hit and I have no doubt Runner would be able to one shot him. Anyfight between Zoom and Runner + Gem is gonna end up with Zoom as a pile of goo. Also Runner isn't just speed, he is strnegth and he has that buddy aura. Zoom bwill start wondering why he is fighting Runner then Bam! off with his head.

About the moving planets so fast blah... that doesn't even make any sense. Thats like me saying I ate so fast that my plate didn't even change. Like what!! Anyway thats more of a strength feat and less of a speed feat.

Anyway IDk how he got out of the speed force and neither do you so therefore it doesn't really have any bearing here. Moved a planet so fast that non of the cosmics where aware and the atmosphere's weren't even changed.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Moved a planet so fast that non of the cosmics where aware and the atmosphere's weren't even changed.

okay whatever, how does that apply to a fight?

Runner was at places before he even knew he wanted to go there.

lightyeargee
okay whatever, how does that apply to a fight?

Runner was at places before he even knew he wanted to go there. That was teleportation. Point being. There are several Characters in the thread that can keep up with Runner even with the Gem. Zoom doesn't even move. He just slows time. Time>Space.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Please re-read. That was before he mastered the use of the Q-bands.

He doesn't have the bands here no expression

Warlord

how doesn't he when he is the Keeper?

D_Dude1210

Originally posted by Warlord
how doesn't he when he is the Keeper?

I don't think TheTyrant knows just who the Keeper is. LOL!!!!!!! big grin

axelraptor
team 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.