more clone wars novels!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kodiak430
am i the only one who feels like there needs to be more clone wars novels? i love them, but theyre not being written as much anymore sad

Ms.Marvel
eh?

a whole new influx of them are being written now that the cartoon series came and went.

Lord Lucien
Gay.

kodiak430
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Gay. no thanks

Lord Lucien
It wasn't an offer.

kodiak430
mmk

SWFan4Life
If we had to have more Clone Wars novels in exchange for cancelling that CG Clone Wars show, I would gladly accept that compromise. I've had enough of that little Togruta Padawan that Lucas has allowed to be able to go toe-to-toe with Asajj Ventress and Grievous on different occassions, and actually survive.

KILL. HER. OFF. NOW.

kodiak430
Originally posted by SWFan4Life
If we had to have more Clone Wars novels in exchange for cancelling that CG Clone Wars show, I would gladly accept that compromise. I've had enough of that little Togruta Padawan that Lucas has allowed to be able to go toe-to-toe with Asajj Ventress and Grievous on different occassions, and actually survive.

KILL. HER. OFF. NOW. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.