Orion & Barda Vs. Nova Prime & Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Barda has her aero discs which allow her to fly/levitate.

axelraptor
Orion soloes... smokin'

lightyeargee
Team 2

Warlord
team 2

Q99
Team 1 is where my money is. Depends in part how quick BB pulls out the voice.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Q99
Team 1 is where my money is. Depends in part how quick BB pulls out the voice. Orion is the most powerful on the field but, Barda, is the slowest, the least mobile, and has the least powers to call upon. She's really just a brick. She has her rod but it jus blast. Tho it put a whole in Amazo, it is still just a blast Rod. That can also be knocked out of her hand during the fight.

Lord_Talron
team 2

cdtm
Orion solos.

Barda plays Pokemon with that kid from Birds of Prey...

amnesia
Originally posted by cdtm
Orion solos.

Barda plays Pokemon with that kid from Birds of Prey...

did i ever tell you about the time i beat Brock with a level 11 charmander and a level 6 ratatta? I only used one potion

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Orion is the most powerful on the field but, Barda, is the slowest, the least mobile, and has the least powers to call upon. She's really just a brick. She has her rod but it jus blast. Tho it put a whole in Amazo, it is still just a blast Rod. That can also be knocked out of her hand during the fight.

so who wins?

Nihilist
Team 2 ftw, Barda is outclassed here.

Black bolt z
T2

axelraptor
seriously now T2

Q99
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Orion is the most powerful on the field but, Barda, is the slowest, the least mobile, and has the least powers to call upon. She's really just a brick. She has her rod but it jus blast. Tho it put a whole in Amazo, it is still just a blast Rod. That can also be knocked out of her hand during the fight.

She also has boom tubes, motherbox, and she has flight on aero-disks that I think puts her speed and mobility above BB's.

Disarming her is not easy, the rod's not exactly a weapon that's easy to remove (it's short, doesn't have anything to catch on to and pull, and it can be used for ranged blast or melee poundy) and I can't remember the last time she's had it disarmed, plus she's plenty dangerous in HtH anyway.

In terms of numbers of powers, Barda's roughly on part with Orion and BB- that is, none have all that many, but she's got a few.

In terms of amount of power, she's quite strong and not a weak link here.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
She also has boom tubes, motherbox, and she has flight on aero-disks that I think puts her speed and mobility above BB's.

Disarming her is not easy, the rod's not exactly a weapon that's easy to remove (it's short, doesn't have anything to catch on to and pull, and it can be used for ranged blast or melee poundy) and I can't remember the last time she's had it disarmed, plus she's plenty dangerous in HtH anyway.

In terms of numbers of powers, Barda's roughly on part with Orion and BB- that is, none have all that many, but she's got a few.

In terms of amount of power, she's quite strong and not a weak link here.

i doubt that puts her mobility on par with BB's.

vansonbee
Originally posted by cdtm
Orion solos.

Barda plays Pokemon with that kid from Birds of Prey... Which comic volume & #?

Team 2, Orion need a better partner.

Q99
I'm surprised at the lack of respect Barda's getting, she's a really powerful and skilled Herald-leveller and the second best warrior of the New Gods behind Orion, hence her often being paired with him for trouble spots, and also because she's practically the only NG who's able to hold him back.

Barda's beaten Kryptonians, spared on good terms with Wonder Woman, etc. etc.. Strong range, really strong melee, quite tough.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
i doubt that puts her mobility on par with BB's.

Aero disks are pretty darn fast.

It at least puts her mobility on par with Orion's.

Plus there's the option to start the fight by BOOM-ing in close which'd suit her and Orion just fine.

Prep-Man
Didn't she knock Orion for a loop?

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Didn't she knock Orion for a loop?

It wouldn't surprise me.

BattleMage
Team 2

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
I'm surprised at the lack of respect Barda's getting, she's a really powerful and skilled Herald-leveller and the second best warrior of the New Gods behind Orion, hence her often being paired with him for trouble spots, and also because she's practically the only NG who's able to hold him back.

Barda's beaten Kryptonians, spared on good terms with Wonder Woman, etc. etc.. Strong range, really strong melee, quite tough.

Aero disks are pretty darn fast.

It at least puts her mobility on par with Orion's.

Plus there's the option to start the fight by BOOM-ing in close which'd suit her and Orion just fine.

her aero disk does not put her on par with Orion's mobility.

Philosophía
Orion destroys them.

Black bolt z

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.