Mon-El vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Q99
Which version of Mon-El? The most experienced Legion ones can likely do about or near 50/50, but she'll beat less experienced versions.

The magic bug-zappers she has on her arms are a pretty nice anti-kryptonian weapon I'd think.

OneDumbG0
^ Mon-El isn't Kryptonian. He's a Daxamite. And he's fast as hell. Here, Wonderwoman's got her work cut out for her.

cdtm
Probably Mon-El. WW was barely holding her own against bloodlusted Superman, and her stats are generally inferior across the board.

She can take wins thanks to her skills, but I can't see her taking a majority.

Bentley
Some Mon-El feats please?

lightyeargee
Wonder Woman. Stats are similiar. Daxamites were supposed to be stronger than Superman but never really seemed that way. He's got nothing she isn't used to.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley

Off the top of my head, from his time as Valor in the early 90's:

He was beating Superman in a Superman/L.E.G.I.O.N. story. Supes actually knocked him through a wall in a cheap shot, but Mon-El eventually beat him down and was strangling him. His own team had to knock him out stop the fight.

He hung with Lobo about as well as anyone.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by cdtm
Off the top of my head, from his time as Valor in the early 90's:

He was beating Superman in a Superman/L.E.G.I.O.N. story. Supes actually knocked him through a wall in a cheap shot, but Mon-El eventually beat him down and was strangling him. His own team had to knock him out stop the fight.

He hung with Lobo about as well as anyone. That was Byrne Superman. sad

cdtm
I think Jurgens did the story. Besides, Byrne Superman was still powerful enough to smack around MM, and generally seemed above Wonder Woman.. Not to mention the Darkseid thing.. Don't know what Byrne was thinking on that one, considering his Darkseid is pretty damned powerful.

A possessed Valor also gave Superman trouble in Eclipso, for what that's worth. Superman won, but narrowly.

lightyeargee
I think Jurgens did the story. Besides, Byrne Superman was still powerful enough to smack around MM, and generally seemed above Wonder Woman.. Not to mention the Darkseid thing.. Don't know what Byrne was thinking on that one, considering his Darkseid is pretty damned powerful.

A possessed Valor also gave Superman trouble in Eclipso, for what that's worth. Superman won, but narrowly. In a physical/Mele Confrontation, Wonder Woman is going to beat or Stalemate every herald in the DCU Except Superman. That is pretty evident in all of her encounters. Superman is>Every Mele/physical Herald in total power.(Cept maybe the Flash)

cdtm
Can't see her stalemating Adam. WW's had her share of problems too, from characters besides Superman...

lightyeargee
Can't see her stalemating Adam. WW's had her share of problems too, from characters besides Superman... WW's main physical Problems have come from Superman, Genocide, Zoom, Amped Doomsday versions, Etc. Nothing to think of as low. Slade. Blah, he's Slade. She's already Stalemated CM so why not BA? http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/10/1228285_500x742.jpg

Konton
Diana.

King Kandy
Originally posted by lightyeargee
WW's main physical Problems have come from Superman, Genocide, Zoom, Amped Doomsday versions, Etc. Nothing to think of as low. Slade. Blah, he's Slade. She's already Stalemated CM so why not BA? http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/10/1228285_500x742.jpg
BA is a way better fighter than CM.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by King Kandy
BA is a way better fighter than CM. True. But she was holding back in that fight and was weaker then. Taking all into account, I'd say she'd stalemate BA.

Q99
Black Adam seems to be above CM and possibly SM too, WW3 especially may place him low in the trans category, so may not be the best comparison.

And with Marvels, she has the lasso-revert trick for a cheap win too.

Anyway, lightyeargee's statement I think holds true with all the herald level heroes at the least.

King Kandy
True. But she was holding back in that fight and was weaker then. Taking all into account, I'd say she'd stalemate BA.
And CM was mesmerized and probably not fighting at 100% either. BA would beat WW.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by King Kandy
And CM was mesmerized and probably not fighting at 100% either. BA would beat WW.
Likely not. He's not stronger. If he is, by how much? Superman is Stronger than WW. I dont' see BA as being Superman's equal. WW is Faster than BA. No disputing that. She's a better fighter than he is. And she's got he weapons. It would be a split because he is tougher and heals faster.

Konton
Superman has stated on panel that CM and Diana have comparable punching power.

Mindset
And BA > CM smile

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Mindset
And BA > CM smile CA has stalemated BA most of thier 60 year history.

Mindset
Except for the times BA beat him, I guess.

CA has stalemated Supes most of their 60 year history.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley

Moved a star and planet/moon thing in a Legion run. Time Trapper stated he was the strongest of all Legionares and even took it to TT once.

Konton
And yet he needed Donna Troy's help to restrain Starfire...

embarrasment

Prep-Man
Different Mon.

batdude123
Mon-El.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Moved a star and planet/moon thing in a Legion run. Time Trapper stated he was the strongest of all Legionares and even took it to TT once.

Was this post crisis?

Bentley

thumb up great feat.

King Kandy
I dont' see BA as being Superman's equal.
No? Why not (just in strength)?

WW is Faster than BA. No disputing that.
Based on what?

She's a better fighter than he is.
Maybe technically, but i've seen BA to be a much more effective and just brutal fighter than any of the heroes.

Prep-Man
Was this post crisis?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=454464&pagenumber=2

On this page.

cdtm
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=454464&pagenumber=2

On this page.

Thanks.

*Whistles* The white dwarf feat is impressive.

But it looks like he's mixing different eras together.. From the art style, it looks like a post crisis feat, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.