Happy Canada day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/avatar_8745.gif

Get DRUNK!

cheers

-K-M-
Canada wins 8/10

See mods its a battle thread, nothing to see here.

Warlord
My favorite band are Canadians so cheers!!!

Parmaniac
Originally posted by -K-M-
Canada wins 8/10

See mods its a battle thread, nothing to see you can move along.
Yes and here is a feat why Canada wins
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/Sexy_Canadian_Girl.jpg

Starscream M
CANADA SUX!!!!

-K-M-
and if we cared what you thought, maybe we would be offended.

Warlord
because it's not a US state?

Starscream M
and if we cared what you thought, maybe we would be offended. ouch..why are you being so crabby?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Warlord
because it's not a US state? yet wink

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by chomperx9
yet wink

United-States Territory, the fourth territory of Canada cool

Black bolt z
Sell the US half of canada then we can celebrate it.

-K-M-
Canada has some land in France, so I wonder if their celebrating....probably not. Damn frenchies.

Starscream M
Canada has some land in France, so I wonder if their celebrating....probably not. Damn frenchies. what do you mean they have some land in france?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Starscream M
what do you mean they have some land in france?

France gave Canada some of their land after they won a large battle (Battle of Vimy Ridge) in WW2. It's not a huge peice of land or anything.

Parmaniac
France gave Canada some of their land after they won a large battle (Battle of Vimmy Ridge) in WW2. It's not a huge peice of land or anything. We gave a lot of "our" land to other contries after we lost the WW2 smile

Black bolt z
what do you mean they have some land in france? It means canada owns some land in french territory.Its canadas but do the french celebrate canada day in canada territory

Starscream M
France gave Canada some of their land after they won a large battle (Battle of Vimmy Ridge) in WW2. It's not a huge peice of land or anything. really...that's odd. so technically some areas within France are actually considered Canada? that doesn't seem plausible

srankmissingnin
Some guy is singing the national anthem on repeat down the river from me right now lol

CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!

-K-M-
really...that's odd. so technically some areas within France are actually considered Canada? that doesn't seem plausible

No just one small area, right where the Vimy Ridge memorial is.

The Nuul
Bruce is reported for trolling/spamming/derailing thread.

The is a happy thread, not one to do those things in.

Starscream M
No just one small area, right where the Vimmy Ridge memorial is. ok. I just thought it might represent a security concern.

-K-M-
ok. I just thought it might represent a security concern.

It's only 250 acres (100 ha), and is used just for the memorial site.

Parmaniac
It's only 250 acres (100 ha), and is used just for the memorial site. Canada could use it as a test area for nukes smile

kgkg
Yes Happy Canada Day to yall.

Starscream M
alot of canadians on kmc smile

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Parmaniac
We gave a lot of "our" land to other contries after we lost the WW2 smile josef stalin stiff-armed you guys from getting more

theICONiac
Originally posted by chomperx9
yet wink

Ha! That didn't work out so well last time you tried it (in the year 1812 anyone??).

You americans looked awful funny clutching your butt-cheeks running for the border after the @$$-raping we gave you big grin

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by theICONiac
Ha! That didn't work out so well last time you tried it (in the year 1812 anyone??).

You americans looked awful funny clutching your butt-cheeks running for the border after the @$$-raping we gave you big grin

They were thinking about trying it again in 1939 but WW2 saved us. lol

Colossus-Big C
Stupid americans...

Badabing
Originally posted by The Nuul
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/avatar_8745.gif

Get DRUNK!

cheers Wait, isn't Canada in Kansas? mmm

dur

Edit: I was gonna leave this open until a poster got the bright idea to report a spam thread because someone...wait for it...posted spam!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.