Little Fockers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Will this river of shit never cease? These films are shit. There. I said it.

Watch the trailer

After marrying Pam, the daughter of a retired CIA agent, Gaylord "Greg" Focker now has five-year old twins. The film will revolve around the couple trying to cope with raising their children.

Greg begins to go through a mid-life crisis as he ponders the rest of his life as his children come into play, he also begins to worry about being a good father and obtaining a stable job earning money for his family. This leads Jack to become highly suspicious once again about what is going on with Greg. This leads to a lot of suspense between the two and eventually leads to a fight between the two characters.

That ACDC Chick
by the gods, somebody stop this madness ha-son
i never even liked one or two!

BruceSkywalker
i like this series.. makes me laugh constantly.. will see this

Myth
Where is Dustin Hoffman?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i like this series.. makes me laugh constantly.. will see this

beer I quite enjoyed them myself

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Myth
Where is Dustin Hoffman? California.

ADarksideJedi
I don't think it is a good idea I think they should had stopped at two,making three is like kicking a dead horse.

Bardock42
Looks horrible, I didn't really like the second one already, the first I thought was pretty funny anyways.

The Nuul
Renter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.