Kessler vs Dante (Inferno)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MooCowofJustice
In an alternate universe, one also watched over by JUSTICE!, Kessler accidentally messes up his time travel ability and ends up in Dante's time period. Due to Kessler's appearance from nowhere, Dante assumes him to be Lucifer in human form, and attacks him. So, who wins?

Personally I think it's Kessler due to speed and some electrically based TK. Mind powers don't hurt his chances. Eh, his durability isn't too bad either. I have also yet to see much argued for Dante, so am hoping this will help both of them become more popular on the forum.

Edit: Oh yeah, no time traveling for Kessler.

quanchi112
This is the thread you are referring to mowcow? What game is this kessler from?

MooCowofJustice
inFamous.

quanchi112
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
inFamous. Is it worth getting?

Phanteros
Yes

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by quanchi112
Is it worth getting?

Its a very good game and it is certainly worth a look at least. Need a PS3 though.

Kessler wins near as I can tell. Lightning ftw.

MooCowofJustice
PS3 exclusive, probably my favorite game on the system so far. And it was really hard for it to beat out my love for the Assassin's Creed story.

So yeah, I think so. It kicks Prototype's ass.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Its a very good game and it is certainly worth a look at least. Need a PS3 though.

Kessler wins near as I can tell. Lightning ftw. I have the ps3 and the wii now. Once I get the 360 I'll have all 3 again. i did so last time around and never thought this would happen again. I blame dante's inferno as that game reinvigorated my video game playing.

RE: Blaxican
You know, intrestingly enough, I hated both Assassin's Creed games.

MooCowofJustice
That's not interesting.

linkownsyousobs
beat all 3 that they have out so far.... I got 1,000 gs on AC2 big grin

realistic
who?

NemeBro
Prototype was better than inFamous Moo.

estahuh

MooCowofJustice
Not a chance. >_> Prototype was better when it starred Hulk.

Phanteros
Originally posted by NemeBro
Prototype was better than inFamous Moo.

estahuh You mean ultimate destruction?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.