mephisto vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
fight on earth

cdtm
Probably Mephisto, even though he gets beaten a lot.. I know Surfer beat him in his own realm.

King Kandy
In terms of just a fight of raw power, Mephisto rarely loses. It's usually some kind of spiritual factor that causes him to lose.

Meanwhile, in a straight up fight he'll beat Supes just as easy as he's always beat SS.

bbrem123
spite mephisto wins

Lord_Talron
spite, superman wins creepsmile

guy222
mephisto

Black bolt z
Originally posted by cdtm
Probably Mephisto, even though he gets beaten a lot.. I know Surfer beat him in his own realm. Only time I can think that happened is in a what if...non canon.Scans if you can prove this.

Mephisto even said he can kill surfer with a thought but doesn't because he wants his soul.

GalacticStorm
Mephisto. Hes an Elder God. Superman without some kind of upgrade is herald level.

Wild Shadow
mehisto O.D's on supes soul.. you think he learn by now.facepalm

Colossus-Big C
i dont know if his origions were retconned but he was formed when demogorge released some absorbed evil

he along with satanish thog and some others. atleast thats what dr strange learned

but mephisto in his realm is abstract level
this is on earth though

bbrem123
he is still far beyond herald on earth...id say skyfather level

amnesia
Originally posted by bbrem123
he is still far beyond herald on earth...id say skyfather level

Low or mid skyfather then.

Dormammu is above mephisto but equal to Odin

axelraptor
Mephisto

Wild Shadow
Odin cancelled one of mephisto's contracts which was signed by eric masterson's son...

mephisto stated on panel that it was an equal power to his own which could destroy his contract when it lit up in his hand..

amnesia
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Odin cancelled one of mephisto's contracts which was signed by eric masterson's son...

mephisto stated on panel that it was an equal power to his own which could destroy his contract when it lit up in his hand..

Dormammus head is made of fire, i think i will believe him instead.

Wild Shadow
nonsense.. maybe equal but mephisto is nearly abstract concept..

odin may have the power to directly effect and beat him but mephisto appears to wield more power overall.. like full on reality warping not just in his dimension but outside of it.

DarkOdin
nonsense.. maybe equal but mephisto is nearly abstract concept..

odin may have the power to directly effect and beat him but mephisto appears to wield more power overall.. like full on reality warping not just in his dimension but outside of it. In his own realm perhaps but outside he is lowskyfather at best. and lets not even b ring CIS into count poor Mephisto drops down to street leveler if we do laughing out loud

amnesia
Dormammu's head is a fireball.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by DarkOdin
In his own realm perhaps but outside he is lowskyfather at best. and lets not even b ring CIS into count poor Mephisto drops down to street leveler if we do laughing out loud thats not CIS but affirmative action and reverse racism..

DarkOdin
thats not CIS but affirmative action and reverse racism.. laughing

King Kandy
Mephisto on Earth is low skyfather. He makes SS look like a complete joke, but he also doesn't have anything on the level of Odin shaking galaxies. Although in some cases he's been portrayed as being powerless against someone who doesn't believe in his power / knows it's false.

Dormammu > Mephisto.

Wild Shadow
except that war with mephisto and hela would result in universal Armageddon and destruction..

King Kandy
Dormammu showed himself stronger than Mephisto in any realm in Hellcat.

Wild Shadow
i am not talking about dormammu never was.

amnesia
dormammu wins

Colossus-Big C
dormammu wins ? What the f**k?

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by King Kandy
Mephisto on Earth is low skyfather. He makes SS look like a complete joke, but he also doesn't have anything on the level of Odin shaking galaxies. Although in some cases he's been portrayed as being powerless against someone who doesn't believe in his power / knows it's false.

Dormammu > Mephisto. IMHO, low skyfathers don't warp entire timelines, e.g., One More Day.

Branlor Swift
bump

kgkg
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
bump Spite?

DTM
Mephisto wins, hes overall more powerful than Superman, and hes magic, which is a big weakness for Superman.

Villelater
My-Fist-Toe +_+

mephisto duh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.