Just a foolish thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
Superman vs Doom

Juk3n
Prep? Doom

Without? Supes via speedkill

Black bolt z
Doom.His magic alone rivals strange who can beat supes.Combine that with his armor and weapons and doom wins.

amnesia
Doom

iceman24567
Doom is doomed

Black bolt z
Originally posted by iceman24567
Doom is doomed to never lose.

cdtm
Doom is doomed

Probably, since the op didn't specify prep.

Even Ironmans done ok against Doom in non prep fights.

iceman24567
Doom is allergic to winning Flash fact

Parmaniac
I think some people should get real again, without prep or massive PIS Doom gets annihilated.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I think some people should get real again, without prep or massive PIS Doom gets annihilated. How?Strange can beat supes and dooms magic rivals strange.Add that to his uber shields,and his armor and weapons I see doom taking a majority.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Black bolt z
How?Strange can beat supes and dooms magic rivals strange.Add that to his uber shields,and his armor and weapons I see doom taking a majority. Blitzing the shit out of him.

OneDumbG0
Few people have annihilated Doom straight up without him being able to mount a defense or an attack. In recent memory, sufficiently pissed off Sentry. Because the other time Sentry assaulted Doom, he actually managed to turn him.

And Superman isn't Sentry.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Blitzing the shit out of him. This is true.But I mean doom has taken blasts from thanos w/ PG but his shields,armor,and back up system break to supes fists?

cdtm
How?Strange can beat supes and dooms magic rivals strange.Add that to his uber shields,and his armor and weapons I see doom taking a majority.

Strange has auto defenses that Doom doesn't have.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by cdtm
Strange has auto defenses that Doom doesn't have. And doom has no auto defenses?

cdtm
And doom has no auto defenses?

Not that I've seen.

But post examples if you have them.

OneDumbG0
^ Shields? Armor? barker

amnesia
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Shields? Armor? barker

capable of taking a blast from the goddamn IG

Colossus-Big C
doom would beat 21 flavors of crap out of superman

amnesia
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
doom would beat 21 flavors of crap out of superman

Doom would do that to to everyone

Lord_Talron
doom. he has the feats to tank a superman blitz. and the offensive capabilities yes

iceman24567
Superman punches Doom to death before his magic even dazes Superman Combo to Ko principle ftw.

amnesia
Superman punches Doom to death before his magic even dazes Superman Combo to Ko principle ftw.

Doom Dooms superman to Doom

Lord_Talron
Superman punches Doom to death before his magic even dazes Superman Combo to Ko principle ftw. dooms shields hold up and he pwns him

cdtm
Originally posted by amnesia
capable of taking a blast from the goddamn IG

And yet Iron Man could hurt him, and Thor, and Hulk..

Anyways, Dr. Stranges mystic defenses are automatic, like a GL's shields. They deflected Deathurges spear, for one.. Superman ain't blitzing that.

Dooms getting hurt all the time when his stronger defenses aren't active..

amnesia

Anyways, Dr. Stranges mystic defenses are automatic, like a GL's shields. They deflected Deathurges spear, for one.. Superman ain't blitzing that.

Dooms getting hurt all the time when his stronger defenses aren't active..

have i ever said Strange doesn't take superman?

cdtm
Originally posted by amnesia
have i ever said Strange doesn't take superman?

No, but I'm saying the reason Strange takes him is because he has proven automatic defense, ala a GL rings auto shields.

I've yet to see such evidence for Dooms defenses. However strong his shields are, they won't be active until he makes them active.

But I'm prepared to accept evidence to the contrary.

amnesia
No, but I'm saying the reason Strange takes him is because he has proven automatic defense, ala a GL rings auto shields.

I've yet to see such evidence for Dooms defenses. However strong his shields are, they won't be active until he makes them active.

But I'm prepared to accept evidence to the contrary.

He is doom. There's your evidence.

axelraptor
DOOM

Black bolt z

But I'm prepared to accept evidence to the contrary. Why wouldn't he have his shields up?

OneDumbG0

Dooms getting hurt all the time when his stronger defenses aren't active.. And few, if any of them, completely destroyed him before he could mount a defense or offense.

Why wouldn't Doom's technological defenses suffice to give him a fighting chance -- even if you haven't established that Superman immediately attacks him with a omgwtfbbq superspeed blitz?

Doom's fought on while being physically stomped, mentally assaulted, spiritually attacked, and even when ripped apart on the molecular level. Doom isn't unfamiliar with pain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.