Takion, Monarch vs Thor, Silver Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Takion who is skyfather lever vs Rune king Thor and SS after Galactus upgrade and Monarch to help him.

Who wins?

amnesia
surfer get swatted and now there are two being who could take down Thor. t1

Black bolt z
Surfer has no buisness being here.If this is RKT couldn't he solo?

galactusischere
Team 1 via combo to KO.

Juk3n
Spite

iceman24567
Monarch solo's

amnesia
i seriously doubt it bro

iceman24567
Surfer wouldn't put any damage on Monarchs armor and he gets koed with 2 or less strikes Thor puts up a fight but loses. Like i said Monarch solo's

amnesia
Originally posted by iceman24567
Surfer wouldn't put any damage on Monarchs armor and he gets koed with 2 or less strikes Thor puts up a fight but loses. Like i said Monarch solo's

Thor absorbs monarch stick out tongue

Lord_Talron
solos not solo's theres no apostrophe, it implies possession....

kgkg
Surfer throws Takion into Monarch making them explode.

lightyeargee
HighFather Fused with Takion restored the celestial ity and all it's inhabitants and their powers. This is Takion's powerset as of his deatj,shown with High Father's staff. It alone repowered DS back to his old full power. Monarch is abstractual. Housing the infinite quantum fields of like 51 atoms.He would seriously pwn Thor in any incarnation.

Angel Watching
Takion, Monarch wins

Prep-Man
Monarch solos.

celeyhyga17
takion is not sky father level. he's more trans if anything. surfer is out classed here.
this comes down to Monarch and RKT.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
takion is not sky father level. he's more trans if anything. surfer is out classed here.
this comes down to Monarch and RKT. what would you call high father's staff?

Slaanesh
Monarch solo

quanchi112
Thor can solo the entire thread. Thor could breach Monarch with a simple spell imo.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Monarch solo thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up How?

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
How?

by being more powerful..

Nihilist
Team DC wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
by being more powerful.. That didn't help Monarch against Prime. All you have to do is breach his armor which Thor can do with a gesture.

lightyeargee
That didn't help Monarch against Prime. All you have to do is breach his armor which Thor can do with a gesture. That is one of the most ridicukous things ever. FE aptain atoms didn't do it. 3 supermen, one of which seemed above average couldn't, and you say tjor could do it with a gesture? No.

Gecko4lif
That didn't help Monarch against Prime. All you have to do is breach his armor which Thor can do with a gesture.

You really comparing sbp and thor in strength?

A Gaurdian amped sbp none the less

quanchi112
Originally posted by lightyeargee
That is one of the most ridicukous things ever. FE aptain atoms didn't do it. 3 supermen, one of which seemed above average couldn't, and you say tjor could do it with a gesture? No. Yes, because this guy easily destroyed Loki with a mere gesture who was above anyone Monarch faced. Prime tore his armor off at his normal levels.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
You really comparing sbp and thor in strength?

A Gaurdian amped sbp none the less He wasn't amped when he tore the armor so reread it, sport.

Thor can use more powerful magic to easily breach the armor. King Thor could easily do so with one hammer toss just like he destroyed Destroyer. RK Thor is spite.

lightyeargee
Yes, because this guy easily destroyed Loki with a mere gesture who was above anyone Monarch faced. Prime tore his armor off at his normal levels.

He wasn't amped when he tore the armor so reread it, sport.

Thor can use more powerful magic to easily breach the armor. King Thor could easily do so with one hammer toss just like he destroyed Destroyer. RK Thor is spite. A massive fail. SBP is immine to magic. Thor won't be tearing off any armor.

Galan007
Surfer vs. Takion = a very close battle, but the sheer number of Surfer's high-end feats clench it for him.
Monarch vs. Thor = Monarch.
That leaves Monarch vs. Surfer, and Monarch takes that bout handily.

Team 1 wins, imo.

quanchi112
A massive fail. SBP is immine to magic. Thor won't be tearing off any armor. What does being immune to magic have to do with Takion or Monarch or Monarch vs. Prime for that matter/ Actually have a point instead of wasting my time, noob.

He won't have to tear it off simply gesture it off.

Originally posted by Galan007
Surfer vs. Takion = a very close battle, but the sheer number of Surfer's high-end feats clench it for him.

Team 1 wins, imo. So King Thor can destroy the destroyer armor yet this more powerful Thor can't getpast Monarch's armor. laughing out loud

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Galan007

Team 1 wins, imo. This is ridiculous. Takion has High Fatjer's staff. Do you think Surfer can beat high father? Surfer's high number feats wouldn't ensure a win over Ganthet so why should they ensure a win over Takion. I'd say your reasoing was some of the worst on this issue I've seen.

quanchi112
This is ridiculous. Takion has High Fatjer's staff. Do you think Surfer can beat high father? Surfer's high number feats wouldn't ensure a win over Ganthet so why should they ensure a win over Takion. I'd say your reasoing was some of the worst on this issue I've seen. Yes, he can beat High Father the guy whose greatest feats are getting beaten by Darkseid and killed by Ares.

Surfer's feats, durability, and his power level are superior to Takion. Thor could solo the thread as he is simply beyond this team. Surfer can go fly around the galaxy while drinking smoothies.

lightyeargee
Yes, he can beat High Father the guy whose greatest feats are getting beaten by Darkseid and killed by Ares.

Surfer's feats, durability, and his power level are superior to Takion. Thor could solo the thread as he is simply beyond this team. Surfer can go fly around the galaxy while drinking smoothies. I'm TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHEN I addressed you. Your so biased that I cannot ever take what you say seriously. Surfer would get his ass kicked by Kyle,flash,,and aptain atom. The forum even said so in another of my threads. Takion beat them with ease,without even trying.

TheTyrant
"Surfer would get his ass kicked by Kyle, flash, and Captain atom."

Are you serious?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by TheTyrant
"Surfer would get his ass kicked by Kyle, flash, and Captain atom."

Are you serious? You couldn't posibly believe surfer could take Kyle,Flash,and Captain atom. LOL

quanchi112
I'm TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHEN I addressed you. Your so biased that I cannot ever take what you say seriously. Surfer would get his ass kicked by Kyle,flash,,and aptain atom. The forum even said so in another of my threads. Takion beat them with ease,without even trying. Surfer'd hand them their asses. The guy could beat them while holding back. I could care less who it is you call biased and who you don't call biased. Please, nver do that again.

psycho gundam
Your so biased that I cannot ever take what you say seriously. ever? you've been here since june, and quan just popped back in to say hi

shifty

lightyeargee
Originally posted by psycho gundam
ever? you've been here since june, and quan just popped back in to say hi

shifty obviously you haven't paid attention. Since I've been here he's posted at least 100 times and has given marvel haracters the win no matter what. Especially Thanos.

lightyeargee
Surfer'd hand them their asses. The guy could beat them while holding back. I could care less who it is you call biased and who you don't call biased. Please, nver do that again. kyle could split wirh surfer. No need in debating with you. You thibk surfer can take three heralds.

quanchi112
obviously you haven't paid attention. Since I've been here he's posted at least 100 times and has given marvel haracters the win no matter what. Especially Thanos. Yeah, ok. I get it this is your first time to the forum ever and you weren't ever here before.

psycho gundam
K

i've heard this all before

TheTyrant
You couldn't posibly believe surfer could take Kyle,Flash,and Captain atom. LOL

He BFRs Atom, blitzes Kyle, and blasts Flash to smithereens.

psycho gundam
^ lol

TheTyrant
Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ lol

Kyle and Wally couldn't put down Shockwave. Surfer stomps them all together.

quanchi112
Kyle and Wally couldn't put down Shockwave. Surfer stomps them all together. The manner in which the Surfer easily dominated both ravenous and Beta Ray Bill proves to me these three would get roasted while he held back.

psycho gundam
nice, cosign lunacy.

you're being the mussolini to his hitler

iceman24567
Kyle and Wally couldn't put down Shockwave. Surfer stomps them all together. Your insane erm

Black bolt z
Your insane erm Thats his specialty.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thats his specialty. I kinda like it though eek!

celeyhyga17
kyle could split wirh surfer. No need in debating with you. You thibk surfer can take three heralds.

Kyle isn't splitting with Surfer. He can take prolly 2 heralds at once. Surfer is the epitomy of "high" herald. I do think Takion could take him though.

celeyhyga17
what would you call high father's staff?

what has he done with his staff????? -_-

lightyeargee
what has he done with his staff????? -_- He doesn't have to do anything. If Fesaad ould use the staff, don't you think Takion who has merged with HIGH Father's soul,should be just as effective with the staff as HF?

lawest9
???????????????????????

lightyeargee
Kyle isn't splitting with Surfer. He can take prolly 2 heralds at once. Surfer is the epitomy of "high" herald. I do think Takion could take him though. Kyle's high end feats are just as good as Surfer's. He's rebuilt Heaven's ladder,Held a big bang, beat Amazo by himself, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.