Thor and BRB vs Gladiator and Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marvelmadness13
Current Thor, Glads is at full confidence, Sentry cannot Void out. Who takes it?

Black bolt z
Glads at full confidence...oi vey IDK.I'd say either on team one can take sentry while the other can hold off glads.The team then combo to KO.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

r0nm0n88
id have to go with thor and brb.
i give both thor and brb 7/10 over sentry,
and 6/10 over glads.
so i see them winning more times than not

brownqk
Glads and Sentry

Nihilist
Thor and Bill at least 7/10

Martian_mind
Hammer bros FTW.

gogogadgetgo
thor and betaray bill after an awsome battle.

iceman24567
Thor and Bill tkos team two

BattleMage
Glads is at full confidence - split

GalacticStorm
Glads will take out BRB, Sentry fighting at full capacity will rip Thor in half smile Sentry and Void were consistently shown as equals, two halves of one coin, thats why they were never able to truly defeat each other. The difference is Sentry wasnt ruthless. Thor has never shown the ability to decimate a herald or a powerhouse of Ares class as effortlessly as Sentry.

Team 2 stick out tongue

axelraptor
team 2

quanchi112
Who is beating the Sentry here?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who is beating the Sentry here? Helicarier shifty

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Helicarier shifty That didn't beat the Sentry. wink

Stoic
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Glads will take out BRB, Sentry fighting at full capacity will rip Thor in half smile Sentry and Void were consistently shown as equals, two halves of one coin, thats why they were never able to truly defeat each other. The difference is Sentry wasnt ruthless. Thor has never shown the ability to decimate a herald or a powerhouse of Ares class as effortlessly as Sentry.

Team 2 stick out tongue

I can go with that. Makes sense.

bbrem123
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

Team 2 stick out tongue thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.