Professor Hubert Farnsworth vs Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Futurama has a comic, so it's not cross genre, right?

How does Doom do against a guy that has doomsday devices for every day of the week?

amnesia
good news everyone! I'm going to die today!

marvelmadness13
Did everything just skip forward or was I stroking out?

cdtm
Originally posted by amnesia
good news everyone! I'm going to die today!

Ok, that made me lol.

The professor loses, but Doom probably wouldn't kill something who can make things like Dark matter engines that move the universe around the ship.

vansonbee
Originally posted by cdtm
Ok, that made me lol.

The professor loses, but Doom probably wouldn't kill something who can make things like Dark matter engines that move the universe around the ship. He serious...

You jerk

stick out tongue

r0nm0n88
yeh farnsworth tech is pretty serious, doom would have him on payroll

Black bolt z
Doom is doomed to always doom people who are doomed to be doomed to doom.

Omega Vision
Inb4close
Futurama has a comic, so it's not cross genre, right?

How does Doom do against a guy that has doomsday devices for every day of the week?
I don't think simply having a comic is enough.

cdtm
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Inb4close

I don't think simply having a comic is enough.

The rules also say something about having a regular comic book series being a possible exception.

49 issues out so far, which qualifies as pretty regular by comic book standards.

NemeBro
Farnsworth has made a ship that is able to move the universe past itself and survive a supernova point-blank, a box that contains a parallel universe, Doomsday devices (One of the weakest can destroy dozens of stars at once), seriously, in Futurama creating a Black Hole is an elementary school research project.

Assuming this is not a personal fight, rather a prep-battle with tech, Farnsworth dominates.

amnesia
Originally posted by NemeBro
Farnsworth has made a ship that is able to move the universe past itself and survive a supernova point-blank, a box that contains a parallel universe, Doomsday devices (One of the weakest can destroy dozens of stars at once), seriously, in Futurama creating a Black Hole is an elementary school research project.

Assuming this is not a personal fight, rather a prep-battle with tech, Farnsworth dominates.

Doom stole the power of the beyonder and galactus

TheTyrant
He needed artifacts to accomplish those feats. He didn't do them under his own prep ability.

Farnsworth has this.

basilisk
The rules also say something about having a regular comic book series being a possible exception.

49 issues out so far, which qualifies as pretty regular by comic book standards.

And would the fact that comics are its only ongoing medium count for something in cases like these?

Parmaniac
Doom stole the power of the beyonder and galactus And still lost.

Does Doom have a telescope that can smell through the universe?

Farnsi ftw

Omega Vision
Originally posted by basilisk
And would the fact that comics are its only ongoing medium count for something in cases like these?
Actually the TV series has just started up again, the sixth season is on Comedy Central right now.

basilisk
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Actually the TV series has just started up again, the sixth season is on Comedy Central right now.
Good news, everyone...

NemeBro
Doom stole the power of the beyonder and galactus I was under the impression that was an alternate timeline Doom, one that apparently Beyonder created in fact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.