Rulk vs. Void/Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
who wins this?

Ptr_Grifin
I think the outcome would depend on what Void/Sentry's energy would do to Rulk once absorbed.

Stoic
Good fight but Rulk would eventually get worn down... unless I am wrong, and he increases in power by absorbing cosmic energy from Void.

I say Void wins 6-7/10

bbrem123
void kills rulk...rulk wouldnt be able to do shit

quanchi112
Void, easily.

Slaanesh
Rulk easily..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Rulk easily.. Thor crushed him once. On his own he beat him within an inch of his life. Void would put this guy's head on the curb and stomp it.

Black bolt z
What exactly can rulks energy absorption do?Because unless it can hurt void I really don't see what rulk can do to void.If the absorption doesn't work I really don't see how rulk can get a single win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What exactly can rulks energy absorption do?Because unless it can hurt void I really don't see what rulk can do to void.If the absorption doesn't work I really don't see how rulk can get a single win. This is another example of you not knowing enough about the characters.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is another example of you not knowing enough about the characters. I side with the character your siding with and you still bash me...I'm just not sure if his absorption will affect void.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I side with the character your siding with and you still bash me...I'm just not sure if his absorption will affect void. Because you just don't know. You admitted it so please don't state who wins.

Black bolt z
Because you just don't know. You admitted it so please don't state who wins. I will if I feel like it.Fine then answer my question.What would rulks energy absorption do to void?

byrdgang21
Thor crushed him once. On his own he beat him within an inch of his life. Void would put this guy's head on the curb and stomp it.

Rulk beat the shit outta Thor too tho...

bagsikdangal101
If Jeph Loeb was the writer of this confrontation, It will go like this.

Red Hulk holding Void/Sentry by his throat.Rulk absorbs all the energy inside Void/Sentry and then says, "Bob Reynolds is Void...er and Sentry no more!"

LoebForce at its finest rock rock rock rock rock rock rock rock

Lord_Talron
rulk absorbs galactus's energy and then absorbs voids and thats one giant pimpslap

Lord_Talron
:P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.