Strike Force X vs Street Levels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Strike Force X is a 12 man private military unit with enhanced strength and reflexes, healing factors, Adamantium skeletons, projectile laser claws, senses on par with those of Wolverine as well night vision. The Strike Force X soldiers have their standard gear and armor and their cancer rounds.

The fallowing streets are lose in the Jungles of Columbia with Strike Force X hot on their trail. The hero gets a 60 second head start then Strike Force moves in to track them down. Which street can avoid death or capture the longest? How long does each street last? Two scenarios A) no gear for the street, and B) standard equipment. Strike Force X has up to date Intel on each hero. Can any street level hero survive?

The Streets:
Batman
Black Panther
Captain America
Daredevil
Deathstroke
Frank Castle
Iron-fist
Spider-man

amnesia
Iron fist gets taken down last, because he could most likely hold one off

Juk3n
Spider-man could actually just getaway from them altogether. I don't see them catching him after 60 seconds of 60 mph running and leaping.
He wins.

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man isn't street level.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man isn't street level.

Depends on the definition of street lv.

And seriously, you think Spidey is the only meta here? laughing

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Depends on the definition of street lv.

And seriously, you think Spidey is the only meta here? laughing
(sigh)

Where did I say something like that ?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
(sigh)

Where did I say something like that ?

Steve, T'Challa, Danny, Slade, even Frank (current), they are all metas... yet the only character not fitting the street level category you notice is the bugboy no expression

srankmissingnin
Each member of Strike Force X is on par with Wolverine physically, meaning they are all more or less his equal in strength, speed and stamina. They also have much better knowledge on of the topography of the region than Spider-man does. Even if Spider-man has an initial speed advantage, Strike Force X's stamina, team work and understanding of the terrain will be more than enough to off set that advantage.

amnesia
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Each member of Strike Force X is on par with Wolverine physically, meaning they are all more or less his equal in strength, speed and stamina. They also have much better knowledge on of the topography of the region than Spider-man does. Even if Spider-man has an initial speed advantage, Strike Force X's stamina, team work and understanding of the terrain will be more than enough to off set that advantage.

seeing how spiderman>>wolverine i doubt it would be a problem.

Black bolt z
Spiderman for sure gets away.

dmills
Danny, Frank, Bruce, Deathstroke and Peter get away.

Juk3n
Originally posted by dmills
Danny, Frank, Bruce, Deathstroke and Peter get away.

Punisher gets away. but steve doesn't? lolwut

marwash22
Batman - dude is pretty much a ninja of the highest caliber, I'm sure he survive by simply hiding in the trees.

Black Panther - dude lives in the jungle 24/7. they aren't catching him in what is basically his natural habitat. He could survive the same as Batman.

Spider-man - he get's away with ease. They can't match his jumping ability, especially in the jungle... he'd just go high in the trees to avoid them.

jalek moye
hiding in the trees wont help with thier enhanced senses

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jalek moye

thumb up

marwash22
Originally posted by jalek moye

They don't have x-ray vision, so they cant see through trees. Batman is an expert at stealth so using sound to find him isn't gonna work. They don't already have his scent, so smelling him isn't gonna work...

Super senses, my ass.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by marwash22
They don't have x-ray vision, so they cant see through trees. Batman is an expert at stealth so using sound to find him isn't gonna work. They don't already have his scent, so smelling him isn't gonna work...

Super senses, my ass.

They'd know the scent is human and that's all they need.

Besides, he still has a heartbeat.

marwash22
It's pretty easy to mask your scent and he can slow his heart to the extent that he appears to be dead.

Super senses, fail.

StiltmanFTW
It's pretty easy to mask your scent and he can slow his heart to the extent that he appears to be dead.

Super senses, fail.

Has he ever done that?

dmills
Batz sneaks up on Supes no?

marwash22
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Has he ever done that? yes. yes he has. i thought it was common knowledge.

dmills
@Juken,

LOL, I honestly forgot about Steven. Yeah, he gets away.

marwash22
realistically, they could all get away if they work as a team. Spidey can use his webs to get them all high into the trees...

srankmissingnin
They have Wolverine level enhanced senses as well as night vision. If you think Batman is going to be able to avoid them turn off your computer right now, and pick up the phone and book yourself into rehab for your crystal meth problem.

The streets aren't working as a team. It is each character on their own in the same senario on the run from the 12 Strike Force X soldiers. Strike Force is working as a cohesive unit tarking one foe, I want to know which street lasts the longest.

marwash22
They have Wolverine level enhanced senses as well as night vision. If you think Batman is going to be able to avoid them turn off your computer right now, and pick up the phone right now and book yourself into rehab for your crystal meth problem. you could have done better with the insult.

But to your point, care to explain how super senses actually helps when Bruce will be high in the trees of a jungle? First off, it's gonna take them a few minutes to scale a tree, it only takes Bruce a few seconds. On top of the 60 second head start, how do they catch him?

srankmissingnin
you could have done better with the insult.

But to your point, care to explain how super senses actually helps when Bruce will be high in the trees of a jungle? First off, it's gonna take them a few minutes to scale a tree, it only takes Bruce a few seconds. On top of the 60 second head start, how do they catch him?

laughing

Knowing his exact location they completely encircle him and use their enhanced senses and night visions to snipe him from a 360 arc all around the tree? Or maybe they use their laser claws to cut the tree down? Or maybe they use some thermite to blow it up?

And seeing as how these guys are able to fight Wolverine on even footing, and the leader was even able to fight him to a near stalemate - its a fair bet there isn't a single thing Batman will able to do faster then they can.

marwash22
ok, then... spite! He doesn't stand a goddamn chance. The only person who does have a chance is Spiderman.

srankmissingnin
Every single character is going to get taken down. None of them have a chance at beating Strike Force X or even surviving the encounter... but that wasn't the point of the thread. I want to know who lasts to longest and specifically how long you think they can last, before Strike Force X bags and tags them.

marwash22
in order of who would last the longest...

1. Spider-man - web swinging lets him get high into the trees and get the furthest way before his 60 second head start is up. I don't actually think they'll be able to catch him at all, he only gets caught when his stamina dies.

2. Daredevil - acrobatics also allow him to get high in the trees which help him get a good lead before the time is up. His senses will keep him from getting sniped or whatever, at least for a while. He can evade prety much everything they throw at him, he doesn't get caught until his stamina fails him.

3. Batman - he can go high in the trees then use smoke and explosives to act as obstacles which give him a bit more of a lead. He eventually gets caught due to being outmatched in speed.

4. Black Panther - familiar with this type of surrounding. he can also go high in trees.

5. Deathstroke - He has no quick way of getting high into the trees, so his best bet would be to use his headstart by getting as far into the woods as possible, then shoot down the trees behind to create obstacles. That wont by him much time.

6. Punisher - does his standard gear include explosives? If it doesn't swap him and Iron Fist.

7. Iron fist - he's agile enough to get into the trees but not fast enough to matter.

8. Captain America - his standard gear is of no real help in the situation. his only option is trying to outrun them... good luck.

amnesia
Every single character is going to get taken down. None of them have a chance at beating Strike Force X or even surviving the encounter... but that wasn't the point of the thread. I want to know who lasts to longest and specifically how long you think they can last, before Strike Force X bags and tags them.

NO ONE CAN TAKE ON WOLVERINE!!! GOD, ODIN AND GALCTUS WOULD GET SNIKT BUBBED

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.