Batman 1M vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Galan007
Batman's only chance would be to BFR her into Tesseract Space. Sans that, he gets stomped.

Prep-Man
Soul stealing?

Galan007
Does Dianna have an actual 'soul' in which to steal? Can the soul stealing device even work on a conscious being? I'm not sure, thus I wouldn't call it a viable tactic.

john allerdyce
Originally posted by Galan007
Does Dianna have an actual 'soul' in which to steal? Can the soul stealing device even work on a conscious being? I'm not sure, thus I wouldn't call it a viable tactic. "conscious" as in???

Galan007
^ 'Conscious' as in the opposite of 'unconscious'... 'Awake and alert' as opposed to 'not awake or alert'. Remember, Batman was KO'd when his soul was sucked -- and that's the only time the soul sucking device was used.

Feel me?

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007
Does Dianna have an actual 'soul' in which to steal? Can the soul stealing device even work on a conscious being? I'm not sure, thus I wouldn't call it a viable tactic.

Yes, she has a soul. She's an ensouled clay being, the soul coming from Hippolyta's unborn child.

Still, actually pulling it off strikes me as unlikely. B1m only soul-stole after the target was down.

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
Yes, she has a soul. She's an ensouled clay being, the soul coming from Hippolyta's unborn child.

Still, actually pulling it off strikes me as unlikely. B1m only soul-stole after the target was down. Yeah I was familiar with her origin, I just wasn't sure if that would still be classified with the human soul we saw the device steal..?

Q99
Well as far as I know it works like any other soul. It's come out before.

Galan007
Originally posted by Q99
Well as far as I know it works like any other soul. It's come out before. Cool. Bats would still have to KO her before he could steal her soul, though.... And that's unlikely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.