Sentinel vs Magus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Both Marvel and DC are in a COSMIC battle. The prize? To rule an empty universe. The first battle is Alan Scott (with the power of the Starheart) vs Magus. Who wins?

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/Alan_scott-ross.jpg

vs

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/1017380-copy_of_10156new_storyimage.jpg

Prep-Man
nobody?

Warlord
sentinel...way cooler... cool

Prep-Man
Afro magus is cool too.

Gecko4lif
Magnus by way of being stronger

basilisk
Interesting battle, I'd like to see it - crazy powerful serious guy vs seriously powerful crazy guy.

But I'm not sure who would win it.

Bentley
Sentinel's power are magic powered right? Given that Magus has been put down like a dog by Kang and Doom I don't see how he can stand against Sentinel smile

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Bentley
Sentinel's power are magic powered right? Given that Magus has been put down like a dog by Kang and Doom I don't see how he can stand against Sentinel smile

Not the current Magus, who is a mage himself. The current Magus had powers that had World Mind begging Nova to run from him that's after he was engaging an evil Quasar. Magus also back handed the real Quasar when they fought.

Magus should take this 6-7/10.

Prep-Man
I'd think Sentinel could do the same. He was pretty powerful. The Starheart itself is very powerful magic.

iceman24567
Can we use current evil Alan's feats too?

Bentley
When Nova arrived to face Magus the wizard had the faith power of several words though.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567
Can we use current evil Alan's feats too?

What did he do?

Gecko4lif
Why does sentinel have a respect thread >.>

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Magnus by way of being stronger

Prep-Man
I don't think strength will have a factor in this. Especially since Alan has gone against some of the strongest beings in the DCU.

galactusischere
It's not Magnus... It's Magus. There is no 'n' after g.

Nihilist
Is this Afro Magus or Not?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Nihilist
Is this Afro Magus or Not? Afro Magus would Kick Sentinel's ass. The other Magus would be closer IMO.

vansonbee
Magus FTW
Originally posted by Bentley
Sentinel's power are magic powered right? Given that Magus has been put down like a dog by Kang and Doom I don't see how he can stand against Sentinel smile Yup, Magus/Adam power origin is magical. Also confirm by Vulcan little confrontation.

BTW, during infinity arc, Kang/Doom/Magus didn't do anything impressive. Stop exaggerating. stick out tongueOriginally posted by Prep-Man
What did he do? Nothing worth mentioning so far or can be used to compare abilities.

Prep-Man
Not Afro Magus, just the one in the pic.

quanchi112
Magus wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.