Thor,superman,Black bolt,and Nova Prime vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
These guys take on thanos

1: CIS on
2: CIS off Bloodlust on for all.

They have 5 min to organize a strategy.

If they can't do it put surfer in.

Gecko4lif
1. Thanos
2. Team

dmills
Again this is Thanos vs 4 high heralds. This time it may be worse for Thanos because of the combined attacks they could pull, i.e. stargates in his body, full power scream, god blast etc. Team IMO.

carver9
Thor and Superman together should be able to pull a majority. Thanos has had problems with Thor, adding Superman should drop him.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Thor and Superman together should be able to pull a majority. Thanos has had problems with Thor, adding Superman should drop him. . Lmfao, I suspect you are talking about the IG when Thanos was giving them a chance and putting on a show for death, which is backed up by earlier continuity with a weaker pre res Thanos handily taking on a Avengers team and two shotting Thor, other than the IG Thor has never been a threat to Thanos under his own power

Black bolt z
Thor and Superman together should be able to pull a majority. Thanos has had problems with Thor, adding Superman should drop him. Thor and supes alone aren't beating thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
. Lmfao, I suspect you are talking about the IG when Thanos was giving them a chance and putting on a show for death, which is backed up by earlier continuity with a weaker pre res Thanos handily taking on a Avengers team and two shotting Thor, other than the IG Thor has never been a threat to Thanos under his own power

Yes, those are the times that I am talking about. What other times have Thor and Thanos fought that makes you think that Thanos is so far above Thor?

Nihilist
Yes, those are the times that I am talking about. What other times have Thor and Thanos fought that makes you think that Thanos is so far above Thor? They met during a Genis Vell arc when Thor got all pissed off and hurled his hammer at Thanos, and Thanos casually raised his hand and stopped it dead in its track like it was nothing and then he told Thor to stop acting stupid and listen to what he had to say.

Ignoring the context from the IG and the previous Thor/Thanos clash a fail move on your part.

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
They met during a Genis Vell arc when Thor got all pissed off and hurled his hammer at Thanos, and Thanos casually raised his hand and stopped it dead in its track like it was nothing and then he told Thor to stop acting stupid and listen to what he had to say.

Ignoring the context from the IG and the previous Thor/Thanos clash a fail move on your part.

I never said that Thanos=Thor or<Thor, all I said was that Thor gave Thanos a fight before, and he did. I agree, Thanos is>>Thor but Thor has help here.

I said that adding in Superman should give them the majority if they play their cards right. Thor absorb Thanos attacks and Superman fight up close and personal.

Nihilist
I never said that Thanos=Thor or<Thor, all I said was that Thor gave Thanos a fight before, and he did. I agree, Thanos is>>Thor but Thor has help here.

I said that adding in Superman should give them the majority if they play their cards right. Thor absorb Thanos attacks and Superman fight up close and personal. No, you said Thanos had problems dealing with Thor, which only happened in the IG do the context(which you ignored) of Thanos giving him and the others a chance, if he wanted to he could of omni blasted them from the start which would of one shotted or killed them. Thor has never been a real threat to Thanos.

quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10. Even if you add surfer and give them more prep?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Even if you add surfer and give them more prep? Yep. They go down easily.

Black bolt z
Yep. They go down easily. So 5 high heralds who can pretty much all amp each other can't take 1 win against thanos?

quanchi112
So 5 high heralds who can pretty much all amp each other can't take 1 win against thanos? Nope.

h1a8
To prove this is spite and a trick thread look here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=434228&from=thread&pagenumber=226#post12837751

Black bolt z
Originally posted by h1a8
To prove this is spite and a trick thread look here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=434228&from=thread&pagenumber=226#post12837751 Who is this spite against and how is it a trick thread?Not everyone thinks thanos<Supes...Originally posted by quanchi112
Nope. Yes they can.

quanchi112
Who is this spite against and how is it a trick thread?Not everyone thinks thanos<Supes... Yes they can. Based on what?

Black bolt z
Based on what? Surfer can amp supes,nova can BFR.They can just plain dogpile and overpower...they have time to work out a strategy.

quanchi112
Surfer can amp supes,nova can BFR.They can just plain dogpile and overpower...they have time to work out a strategy. Forceblock an dhe can beat Surfer to death in a few strikes.

Black bolt z
Forceblock an dhe can beat Surfer to death in a few strikes. He needed that gun to create a force block.

Ok....the can still amp each other and that can get them the win.

quanchi112
He needed that gun to create a force block.

Ok....the can still amp each other and that can get them the win. Wrong he later added tech and placed odin in force block minus the gun.

Based on what?

Black bolt z
Wrong he later added tech and placed odin in force block minus the gun.

Based on what? The tech was meant to keep thor in the force block.

You mean the amp or the win?

quanchi112
The tech was meant to keep thor in the force block.

You mean the amp or the win? You said he needs the gun he didn't need a gun against Odin.

Based on which showings in which Thanos lost do the possess power similar to.

h1a8
Thanos won't get a chance to act even if he was fighting Superman alone.
Thanos can neither defend against multiple lightning speed attacks nor can he defend against while he is trying to attack a team member here. The moment he points his hand at someone a member will bombard him with strikes.

Black bolt z
Thanos can neither defend against multiple lightning speed attacks nor can he defend against while he is trying to attack a team member here. The moment he points his hand at someone a member will bombard him with strikes. Only supes that even has a chance against thanos is PC supes.And even then he might lose.Supes 1M and CA are a given though.No way supes is beating thanos.

quanchi112
Thanos can neither defend against multiple lightning speed attacks nor can he defend against while he is trying to attack a team member here. The moment he points his hand at someone a member will bombard him with strikes. Shields points to ig feat, fallen one feat , and waits for proof.

h1a8
Shields points to ig feat, fallen one feat , and waits for proof. The fallen one feat is nothing. He isn't as fast as Superman in battle. Also if Thanos manages to get his shields up then what? He can't do anything now but wait till his shields get crumbled. Then he dies.

quanchi112
The fallen one feat is nothing. He isn't as fast as Superman in battle. Also if Thanos manages to get his shields up then what? He can't do anything now but wait till his shields get crumbled. Then he dies. Prove he isn't as fast as Superman in battle.

Thanos can place him in forceblock or attack him while behind his shields.

iceman24567
Thanos 7/10

h1a8
Prove he isn't as fast as Superman in battle.

Thanos can place him in forceblock or attack him while behind his shields.

Superman has exceeded light speed within the first 5ft. Fallen hasn't ever. Thus Superman is faster.

Thanos can't attack behind his shields. Otherwise his shields wouldn't be up. When has Thanos did the impossible and attacked while his shields are up? Superman can avoid a forceblock blast with ease.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thor and Superman together should be able to pull a majority. Thanos has had problems with Thor, adding Superman should drop him.

WTF. When on God's Green Earth did Thanos EvER have problems with Thor? You mean the time he two shot him to his knees? Or you mean the time when Thor wasn't holding back with the PG and lost the fight and then got force block? You must be talking about the PIS times when Thor did better against Thanos WITH the IG right... Oooo yes Thanos has trouble with Thor... Please. Thanos pimp smacks Thor and Superman around for a clear and decisive victory against those two. Add these other two don't make much of a difference. I honestly see Nova one shotted.

dmills
The team gets 5 min prep no? That's an eternity for the worldmind to come up with an effective strategy. In a battle of cheap moves, Nova grav weaves Thanos before Thanos can force block. Team wins.

dmills
The strategy is; Nova puts Thanos in a high yield gravity weave, followed by non holding back Superman speedblitz punches, followed up with a bb scream, and then the coup de grace, a godblast.

iceman24567
Then Thanos gets up and puts his boot down their buttholes

dmills
In a comic maybe. In a PIS free forum battle, not a chance in hell.

iceman24567
With CIS on he pretty much kos them all CIS off they could possibly get a majority imo erm

Estacado
This team is pretty powerful......so Thanos wins 7/10

iceman24567
Originally posted by Estacado
This team is pretty powerful......so Thanos wins 7/10 thumb up

dmills
Originally posted by iceman24567
With CIS on he pretty much kos them all CIS off they could possibly win a majority Sounds good to me.

h1a8
Superman alone beats Thanos.

Estacado
Off course he does....
Sameway Supes beats Doomsday everytime....wait wut?

supremthor
this is border line spit in teams favor, thanos is good but not that good, unless he has prep or some artifact he loses in both. While yes Thanos has taken on groups of heroes and come out victorious, thats simple due to the fact of him ether have the IG, or him facing B class heroes such as when he held his own against thunderstrick, Proff Hulk(weakest version of hulk mind you) Namor etc, and mind u that was when he had the IG. I have yet to see thanos take on a group of A list heroes. I no thanos can pretty much take on all of them 1on1 without a dout, but no way is he taking down a team composed of current thor and superman. I mean classic thor and thing were able to pretty much hold their own against thanos.

http://img49.imageshack.us/i/avengers33ad.jpg/

supremthor
Mind you current superman is very different then he was say 5 years ago.

he can can Ionize the molecules arround somoeone and cut them from their power source. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12837784

survives at point blank range a Mageddon blast.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12837749
mind you its powerful enough to wipe out half a galaxy
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60228/1286793-7_super.jpg

while weakened survived a nebula size sun eater going supernova, and mind you that feat alone makes a million exploding suns look like a cadile light next to a nuke.

survives a double black hole, thanos survived a blackhole as well but unlike superman he was injured.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/60228/1286786-154613_lightspeed2vm5_super_super.jpg

quanchi112
Superman has exceeded light speed within the first 5ft. Fallen hasn't ever. Thus Superman is faster.

Thanos can't attack behind his shields. Otherwise his shields wouldn't be up. When has Thanos did the impossible and attacked while his shields are up? Superman can avoid a forceblock blast with ease. Surfer traveled faster than that when he dodged his hand so you need for him to go even faster to prove anything.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team. How?

Rage.Of.Olympus
By beating him.

quanchi112
By beating him. Based on which Thanos loss?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Based on which Thanos loss?

The one to Squirrel Girl.

quanchi112
The one to Squirrel Girl. how did she beat the clone?

Rage.Of.Olympus
how did she beat the clone?

1) By kicking his ass.
2) Prove it was a clone.

quanchi112
1) By kicking his ass.
2) Prove it was a clone. How did she kick his ass.

You need to prove it's canon not me.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How did she kick his ass.

You need to prove it's canon not me.

1) By beating him down.
2) Hahaha. You got me you craggy faced bastard. I actually spilled some water. It doesn't work that way. It was directly stated in the comic it was not a clone. You have the burden of proving your stance.

quanchi112
1) By beating him down.
2) Hahaha. You got me you craggy faced bastard. I actually spilled some water. It doesn't work that way. It was directly stated in the comic it was not a clone. You have the burden of proving your stance. But how did she beat him down? what did she do specifically that they can mirror?

It was an obvious joke I don't need to prove anything.

Rage.Of.Olympus
But how did she beat him down? what did she do specifically that they can mirror?

It was an obvious joke I don't need to prove anything.

1) They can punch him and Thor can teleport squirrels to the fight.

2) Uhuh. So you don't have any actual evidence? Concession accepted.

The burden of prove is on you. If you want to keep debating this without any actual evidence, we can get a mod ruling.

quanchi112

The burden of prove is on you. If you want to keep debating this without any actual evidence, we can get a mod ruling. They didn't show the squirrels being key to beating the clone. Post the scans of the actual fight between these two.

It's you who doesn't have proof. I accept your surrender.

iceman24567

The burden of prove is on you. If you want to keep debating this without any actual evidence, we can get a mod ruling. Tbh it's probably the only way to settle this either way i doubt he will shut up erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Tbh it's probably the only way to settle this either way i doubt he will shut up erm I'm right and he's wrong so why should I remain silent.

Rage.Of.Olympus
They didn't show the squirrels being key to beating the clone. Post the scans of the actual fight between these two.

It's you who doesn't have proof. I accept your surrender.

1) She has amped superhuman stats and the ability to summon Squirrels which she's done before. She only has two main methods of beating him. There aren't a lot of options here. Beaten by Squirrels or punched out. Your choice.
2) So you agree to a mod ruling?

quanchi112
1) She has amped superhuman stats and the ability to summon Squirrels which she's done before. She only has two main methods of beating him. There aren't a lot of options here. Beaten by Squirrels or punched out. Your choice.
2) So you agree to a mod ruling? It's off panel so you don't know the circumstances but continue to speculate anyways.

It won't change my opinion. A mod is just another person's point of view.

jalek moye
Hey her squirells are highherald so thats still a lot of power since she uses alot of them

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's off panel so you don't know the circumstances but continue to speculate anyways.

It won't change my opinion. A mod is just another person's point of view.

1) Pick one Quan.
2) It will however get you to shut up. At least I'm hoping it will.

quanchi112
1) Pick one Quan.
2) It will however get you to shut up. At least I'm hoping it will. Thanos clone had a heart attack.

If you need to run to the mods feel free.

iceman24567
1) Pick one Quan.
2) It will however get you to shut up. At least I'm hoping it will. It won't erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Maybe it'll get him banned for a week.

Thanos clone had a heart attack.

If you need to run to the mods feel free.

You still haven't proven it's a clone.

So you agree to a mod ruling?

iceman24567
droolio

quanchi112

You still haven't proven it's a clone.

So you agree to a mod ruling? My next ban is permanent.

You know my opinion on the matter. Ask one if you want to but my opinion won't change.

supremthor
how old are you Quanchi?

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
how old are you Quanchi? Look at my proile it gives my birthday.

iceman24567
Too old to be acting the way he does. I hope I'm not that stubborn in ten years erm

h1a8
Surfer traveled faster than that when he dodged his hand so you need for him to go even faster to prove anything.

Surfer never reached the speed of light within the first 5ft. I did all the calculations before. Even if he did Surfer was a lightyear away. Superman is battle distance away, big difference.

h1a8
Look at my proile it gives my birthday.
Because of you is the reason Lebron is leaving Cleveland. LOL

quanchi112
Surfer never reached the speed of light within the first 5ft. I did all the calculations before. Even if he did Surfer was a lightyear away. Superman is battle distance away, big difference. Your calculations are wrong and he was already moving at top accelerations and Thanos still got out of the way.

Because of you is the reason Lebron is leaving Cleveland. LOL How do you know he's leaving?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Your calculations are wrong and he was already moving at top accelerations and Thanos still got out of the way.

How do you know he's leaving?

Can you please post the scan of Thanos backhadding one of The Makers energy blasts... They were like 1 foot away and that is how fast his reaction times are...

h1a8
Your calculations are wrong and he was already moving at top accelerations and Thanos still got out of the way. Yes he had top acceleration but acceleration is the RATE of which your speed is increasing. His acceleration has not been proven to get him to the speed of light within the first 5ft of travel. Do you need me to show you the math of a top Surfer feat to prove this?
Just messing with you man! Seriously I think he wants to be in a big market area (like NY, Chi, LA, etc.) along with having another Superstar with him. Lebron would not only make more money because of the endorsements (far more than the 30mil Cleveland can pay him extra) but he would have a better chance to win the championship. I don't see Lebron or Cleveland convincing superstars such as Wade or Bosh to come and join Lebron in Cleveland. Lebron knows this. It's a slim chance he stays.

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Can you please post the scan of Thanos backhadding one of The Makers energy blasts... They were like 1 foot away and that is how fast his reaction times are... More like several feet away. Stop exaggerating. That energy look like fluffy mess. I hardly would believe it was lightspeed, although I could be wrong.

Black bolt z
Rage go get a mod...

dmills
Bosh to Miami changes things. I still think the Clippers have a good chance. The chance to come to LA and stage a coup in the Staple center right under Kobes' nose is too juicy to pass up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Can you please post the scan of Thanos backhadding one of The Makers energy blasts... They were like 1 foot away and that is how fast his reaction times are... It wouldn't do any good for h1.

Yes he had top acceleration but acceleration is the RATE of which your speed is increasing. His acceleration has not been proven to get him to the speed of light within the first 5ft of travel. Do you need me to show you the math of a top Surfer feat to prove this?
Just messing with you man! Seriously I think he wants to be in a big market area (like NY, Chi, LA, etc.) along with having another Superstar with him. Lebron would not only make more money because of the endorsements (far more than the 30mil Cleveland can pay him extra) but he would have a better chance to win the championship. I don't see Lebron or Cleveland convincing superstars such as Wade or Bosh to come and join Lebron in Cleveland. Lebron knows this. It's a slim chance he stays. Thanos wasn't just five feet away he was much further so he was going at top speeds when he came into contact before Thanos knew it making it even more impressive and far faster than Superman in the first five feet can travel or at his top speeds.

With other superstars around it will diminish Lebron's star status on the team somewhat. I also feel like him leaving cleveland will look like he left his home town a defeated guy who couldn't win here so he had to link up with other superstars to get the job done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.