Darkseid vs Heralds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Heralds
Silver Surfer
Stardust
Terrax
Red Shift
Firelord
Nova
Air Walker
Morg

Can Seid take the win!

TheTyrant
Seid dies. He can't one shot even Superman and has lost to him in the past.

carver9
Surfer solos and Morg would make it an interesting fight.

Spite

Black bolt z
Seid is good but this is a stomp in teams favor.Hes just far outnumbered and overpowered.

kgkg
Did Seid do something to warrant this thread?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Nihilist
Heralds
Silver Surfer
Stardust
Terrax
Red Shift
Firelord
Nova
Air Walker
Morg

Can Seid take the win!
Depends on which Seid. PC side would just hologram smack them. Final Crisis Side would use the ALE on them. GDS seid would just mentally dominate them all. I'm sure he could dominate 3 billion Daxamites, a few heralds wouldn't be a challenge. The Countdown Side would just grow huge and smack them around. DOTNG seid, which is the last side before FC would easily pwn them. And Seven Soldier DS would depower them all and dump them in the Omega Sanction.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Depends on which Seid. PC side would just hologram smack them. Final Crisis Side would use the ALE on them. GDS seid would just mentally dominate them all. I'm sure he could dominate 3 billion Daxamites, a few heralds wouldn't be a challenge. The Countdown Side would just grow huge and smack them around. DOTNG seid, which is the last side before FC would easily pwn them. And Seven Soldier DS would depower them all and dump them in the Omega Sanction.

You can't be serious.

Omega Vision
Which version of Darkseid?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by TheTyrant
You can't be serious.

Except for the part where it is 100% correct

Colossus-Big C
classic darkseid (the one who soloed oymplus) would win

guy222
heralds

quanchi112
Seid gets stomped.

lightyeargee
You can't be serious. yes I can. Everything I said is canon.

quanchi112
yes I can. Everything I said is canon. When did fc seid use the ale on anyone on panel to beat them?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by quanchi112
When did fc seid use the ale on anyone on panel to beat them? You mean when most of the world's heroes where under his influence?

-K-M-
When did fc seid use the ale on anyone on panel to beat them?

Death of the New Gods #3 , Seven Soldiers: Mister Miracle #3-4, Final Crisis (all of it)

brownqk
Seid dies. He can't one shot even Superman and has lost to him in the past.

Colossus-Big C
darkseid penetrated the source

lightyeargee
Depends on which Seid. PC side would just hologram smack them. Final Crisis Side would use the ALE on them. GDS seid would just mentally dominate them all. I'm sure he could dominate 3 billion Daxamites, a few heralds wouldn't be a challenge. The Countdown Side would just grow huge and smack them around. DOTNG seid, which is the last side before FC would easily pwn them. And Seven Soldier DS would depower them all and dump them in the Omega Sanction. again, it depends on which DS. He would do any of these to the heralds depending on which ersion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
Death of the New Gods #3 , Seven Soldiers: Mister Miracle #3-4, Final Crisis (all of it) The ale was retconned in fc. When did he talk an opponent into submission?

You mean when most of the world's heroes where under his influence? Why didn't he use it on Batman or Superman when he spoke to them? were they under his control?

lightyeargee
The ale was retconned in fc. When did he talk an opponent into submission?

Why didn't he use it on Batman or Superman when he spoke to them? were they under his control? He simply Killed Batman and he wanted to break Superman by making him fight and kill innocent people. I guess the same reason THANOS HAS NEVER KILLED ANY HEROes.

quanchi112
He simply Killed Batman and he wanted to break Superman by making him fight and kill innocent people. I guess the same reason THANOS HAS NEVER KILLED ANY HEROes. He didn't kill batman he bfr'd him why not use the ale though and save yourself from getting hit with the radion?

He lost to Superman an dwas sung to defeat. Superman used words to defeat darkseid not the other way around.

Thanos did kill plenty of heroes in the ig. Laughs a good hearty laugh.

lightyeargee
He didn't kill batman he bfr'd him why not use the ale though and save yourself from getting hit with the radion?

He lost to Superman an dwas sung to defeat. Superman used words to defeat darkseid not the other way around.

Thanos did kill plenty of heroes in the ig. Laughs a good hearty laugh. Thanos never killed heralds under his own power.how come he doesn't kill thor or surfer and save himself the trouble? You act as if story and the fact that these characters make the ompany money doest drive why the heroes don't die. You are incredulous.

quanchi112
Thanos never killed heralds under his own power.how come he doesn't kill thor or surfer and save himself the trouble? You act as if story and the fact that these characters make the ompany money doest drive why the heroes don't die. You are incredulous. He beat the Surfer within an inch of his life and chose not to kill him. because these characters make a company money so they don't kill off characters just to prove a point.

Like I said you were wrong about Thanos killing heroes and I just pwned you. You remind me of someone who was always constantly wrong. can't quite think of his name though. Nvermind.

lightyeargee
He beat the Surfer within an inch of his life and chose not to kill him. because these characters make a company money so they don't kill off characters just to prove a point.

Like I said you were wrong about Thanos killing heroes and I just pwned you. You remind me of someone who was always constantly wrong. can't quite think of his name though. Nvermind. how did you own me? You still haven't told me a hero thanos has kiled.

marvelmadness13
The team takes this very easily.

celeyhyga17
wtF.... spite thread. ds gets his heart ripped off his chest by SS.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
wtF.... spite thread. ds gets his heart ripped off his chest by SS. what would surfer do when he is depoqered and stuck in the omega sanction?

Lord_Talron
written to how powerful hes supposed to be, he takes this NP

Warlord
the heralds paint a red "S" in their chests and proceed to clobber

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Warlord

lawl

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Warlord

If PIS is on that might actually work

Warlord
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
If PIS is on that might actually work

yes the red "S" on chest symbolizes PIS...we use the final letter instead of the first just for the fun of it

-K-M-
The ale was retconned in fc. When did he talk an opponent into submission?

Death of the New Gods #3 , Seven Soldiers: Mister Miracle #3-4

TheTyrant
yes I can. Everything I said is canon.

Nah. I don't know some of the versions of Seid you named, but the one in Countdown got his ass kicked by Orion. And Superman. And Mary Marvel.

-K-M-
Nah. I don't know some of the versions of Seid you named, but the one in Countdown got his ass kicked by Orion. And Superman. And Mary Marvel.

Orion in Countdown was amped...

When did he get his ass kicked by Superman or Mary Marvel? Did you actually see those fights? erm

TheTyrant

When did he get his ass kicked by Superman or Mary Marvel? Did you actually see those fights? erm

No amp was mentioned in Final Crisis (Countdown included) as far as I remember. I could be mistaken though.

Seid was getting his ass kicked by Superman which is why he had to trigger the kryptonite thing that was placed inside of Olsen. He got his ass kicked by Marvel when Mary refused his offer and blasted him down - IIRC Eclipso was watching.

bbrem123
wow spite...he has no chance in hell here

-K-M-
No amp was mentioned in Final Crisis (Countdown included) as far as I remember. I could be mistaken though.

Seid was getting his ass kicked by Superman which is why he had to trigger the kryptonite thing that was placed inside of Olsen. He got his ass kicked by Marvel when Mary refused his offer and blasted him down - IIRC Eclipso was watching.

You are, Death of New Gods mentioned it and in Countdown he even showed powers he never demonstrated before such as swatting the JLA like they were noting.

Lulz, no he wasn't. I suggest you actually reread that. Also are you friggin kidding me? You have a distorted memory of these events. erm

quanchi112
how did you own me? You still haven't told me a hero thanos has kiled. He killed cyclops, masterson Thor, Wolverine, Vision, etc. Need I go on?

Death of the New Gods #3 , Seven Soldiers: Mister Miracle #3-4 This was retconned like I said. In fc he didn't use it on anyone with speaking out of his own mouth. In dotng those wired differently wouldn't resist it like in fc.

When did he get his ass kicked by Superman or Mary Marvel? Did you actually see those fights? erm How was he amped and Darkseid wasn't?

Omega Vision
He killed cyclops, masterson Thor, Wolverine, Vision, etc. Need I go on?

This was retconned like I said. In fc he didn't use it on anyone with speaking out of his own mouth. In dotng those wired differently wouldn't resist it like in fc.

How was he amped and Darkseid wasn't?
The Source amped Orion. Its as simple as that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The Source amped Orion. Its as simple as that. No, Orion siphoned off the same amp as darkseid had. If Ds was amped so was Orion. Not my fault you didn't understand dotng.

Omega Vision
No, Orion siphoned off the same amp as darkseid had. If Ds was amped so was Orion. Not my fault you didn't understand dotng.
Okay but we aren't talking about DOTNG, we're talking about Countdown.

quanchi112
Okay but we aren't talking about DOTNG, we're talking about Countdown. Yes, and neither were amped. It was also done by a different writer and there were huge inconsistencies in correlation to both these series. Dc's a mess.

Omega Vision
Yes, and neither were amped. It was also done by a different writer and there were huge inconsistencies in correlation to both these series. Dc's a mess.
In Countdown the Source Boom Tubed Orion directly to where Darkseid was and Orion fought him evenly before killing DS when DS wasn't holding back, something that Orion had never accomplished beforehand.

Darkseid is normally much more powerful than Orion and the Source sent Orion to kill Darkseid which he did. Ergo its only logical to think that the Source amped him much like it amped Infinity Man in DOTNG.

-K-M-
This was retconned like I said. In fc he didn't use it on anyone with speaking out of his own mouth. In dotng those wired differently wouldn't resist it like in fc.

How was he amped and Darkseid wasn't?

What? you asked when DS used the AE to win fights and I proved examples. Oh Quan your trying far to hard.

Because Jimmy Olsen had the amp ie. the Soulfire power

quanchi112
In Countdown the Source Boom Tubed Orion directly to where Darkseid was and Orion fought him evenly before killing DS when DS wasn't holding back, something that Orion had never accomplished beforehand.

Darkseid is normally much more powerful than Orion and the Source sent Orion to kill Darkseid which he did. Ergo its only logical to think that the Source amped him much like it amped Infinity Man in DOTNG. He wasn't amped because had he been he would have crushed him just like Infinity Man would have.

this writer had Orion show up and kill Seid straight up and even tying the two series together Orion was never amped he just siphoned off Seid's amp. It's funny seeing you just make up whatever because you really like Seid but Orion just straight killed him.

Amped Im would crush regular Seid. Please get this terrible logic which doesn't make sense at all out of here.

Omega Vision
He wasn't amped because had he been he would have crushed him just like Infinity Man would have.

this writer had Orion show up and kill Seid straight up and even tying the two series together Orion was never amped he just siphoned off Seid's amp. It's funny seeing you just make up whatever because you really like Seid but Orion just straight killed him.

Amped Im would crush regular Seid. Please get this terrible logic which doesn't make sense at all out of here.
How could he siphon of DS's SF amp when said power was currently locked up in Jimmy Olsen?

IM's base level is much greater than Orion's base level so I fail to see what you're arguing.

-K-M-
Interesting so this is Orion's regular powerset?

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Countdown2p11.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Countdown2p12.jpg
3. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Countdown2p14.jpg

oh quan

quanchi112
How could he siphon of DS's SF amp when said power was currently locked up in Jimmy Olsen?

IM's base level is much greater than Orion's base level so I fail to see what you're arguing. The amp was gone and was destroyed prior to Orion showing up. You have nothing.

What made Im a beast was the source not his base power I mean gimme a break.

Interesting so this is Orion's regular powerset?

oh quan What did he do here that says amp?

-K-M-
What did he do here that says amp?

When has Orion without a motherbox or his harness demonstrated something like that? Oh right never, and Orion's last apperance talked about his amp and there was no mention of him losing it if you wish to play that game.

quanchi112
When has Orion without a motherbox or his harness demonstrated something like that? Oh right never, and Orion's last apperance talked about his amp and there was no mention of him losing it if you wish to play that game. He siphoned into Seid's amp he never had it on his own. Looks like you didn't know what was even going on, sport.

Yeah, he got beat straight up. Deal with it.

Omega Vision
He siphoned into Seid's amp he never had it on his own. Looks like you didn't know what was even going on, sport.

Yeah, he got beat straight up. Deal with it.
What the hell are you talking about?

How could he siphon off DS's amp when it wasn't there to siphon off?

-K-M-
Oh Quan, you're a pearl

Rage.Of.Olympus

Look at Orion tapping into his inner Thor.

At least Thor taught Superman to respect and fear Gods.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
At least Thor taught Superman to respect and fear Gods.

Damn straight, I'm worried what Fraction is going to do to Thor though sad

quanchi112
What the hell are you talking about?

How could he siphon off DS's amp when it wasn't there to siphon off? Bingo, neither were amped. Nicely done you agreed with me and didn't even know it.

Oh Quan, you're a pearl Not my fault you don't comprehend the comics.

Omega Vision
Bingo, neither were amped. Nicely done you agreed with me and didn't even know it.

Not my fault you don't comprehend the comics.
No I still maintain Orion was amped by the Source, I only disagree with your erroneous belief that Orion "siphoned Darkseid's amp".

quanchi112
No I still maintain Orion was amped by the Source, I only disagree with your erroneous belief that Orion "siphoned Darkseid's amp". That's th eonly way Orion was amped by siphoning off Seid's power. You and another ng fan just made something up because you can't accept Orion beating him.

-K-M-
So let me get this straight you said Orion didnt have the amp, but then when we showed Orion doing something he never did before you said he was siphoning off of Darkseid which can be attributed to the amp. Interesting.

I have no problem with Orion beating him, hell it was destiny but yeah there definetly was factors behind it here.

quanchi112
So let me get this straight you said Orion didnt have the amp, but then when we showed Orion doing something he never did before you said he was siphoning off of Darkseid which can be attributed to the amp. Interesting.

I have no problem with Orion beating him, hell it was destiny but yeah there definetly was factors behind it here. No, I said he did nothing to show he was amped and he was never amped I said the only way for him to have the amp which was shown in comics was to siphon Seid's amp.

Go with the comics not just your own theories.

-K-M-
No, I said he did nothing to show he was amped and he was never amped I said the only way for him to have the amp which was shown in comics was to siphon Seid's amp.

Go with the comics not just your own theories.

Nothing to show? Hmmm...guess you missed those scans I posted eh? Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Darn tootin. Oh then Squirrel Girl is canon then?

iceman24567
Yes she is

-K-M-
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yes she is

You just made Quan cry sad

quanchi112
Nothing to show? Hmmm...guess you missed those scans I posted eh? Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Darn tootin. Oh then Squirrel Girl is canon then? Nah, it's a joke that will never be referenced as a real showing for Thanos. Not my fault you don't get it.

Omega Vision
Nah, it's a joke that will never be referenced as a real showing for Thanos. Not my fault you don't get it.
Deadpool beating Taskmaster by dancing was a joke and yet its undeniably canon.

Joke characters aren't just by definition non-canon. Look at Mxy.

-K-M-
Nah, it's a joke that will never be referenced as a real showing for Thanos. Not my fault you don't get it.

"It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's Captain Hypocrite"

Rage.Of.Olympus
"It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's Captain Hypocrite"

Quan constantly uses self serving logic and switches stances/sides from thread to thread?

ZOMG!!! Alert the media!!!

-K-M-
Quan constantly uses self serving logic and switches stances/sides from thread to thread?

ZOMG!!! Alert the media!!!

I just did and all they said was ".....again?" sad

quanchi112
Deadpool beating Taskmaster by dancing was a joke and yet its undeniably canon.

Joke characters aren't just by definition non-canon. Look at Mxy. Those are different cases and by a different company. This isn't canon.

"It's A Bird... It's A Plane... It's Captain Hypocrite" You get so riled up over this.

ZOMG!!! Alert the media!!! When?

Omega Vision
Those are different cases and by a different company. This isn't canon.
http://nbcsportsmedia4.msnbc.com/j/msnbc/Components/ArtAndPhoto-Fronts/COVER/080417/g-080417cvr--kobe-mvp-619p.h2.jpg

quanchi112
http://nbcsportsmedia4.msnbc.com/j/msnbc/Components/ArtAndPhoto-Fronts/COVER/080417/g-080417cvr--kobe-mvp-619p.h2.jpg It's true. Not canon but those are.

Rage.Of.Olympus
When?

I know, you absolutely never do this.

That's why it came as such a shock to me. That's why I said we should alert the media.

quanchi112
I know, you absolutely never do this.

That's why it came as such a shock to me. That's why I said we should alert the media. You're right they don't call me King of the Debaters for nothing.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You're right they don't call me King of the Debaters for nothing.

respect

quanchi112
respect Imagine what would happen if I just decided to walk away from debating in my prime.

I imagine it would be similar to when Jordan walked away after winning multiple championships.

iceman24567
http://nbcsportsmedia4.msnbc.com/j/msnbc/Components/ArtAndPhoto-Fronts/COVER/080417/g-080417cvr--kobe-mvp-619p.h2.jpg laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Imagine what would happen if I just decided to walk away from debating in my prime.

I imagine it would be similar to when Jordan walked away after winning multiple championships.

Tears would be shed.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/quanfail.jpg

quanchi112
Tears would be shed.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/quanfail.jpg There would be cries for my return.

Tattoos N Scars
Bingo, neither were amped. Nicely done you agreed with me and didn't even know it.

Not my fault you don't comprehend the comics.

Apparently, you've never read Countdown or DOTNG...or anything DC for that matter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Apparently, you've never read Countdown or DOTNG...or anything DC for that matter. In dotng they both were amped and in countdown neither were as the amp itself was destroyed. I guess you didn't read it.

Tattoos N Scars
In dotng they both were amped and in countdown neither were as the amp itself was destroyed. I guess you didn't read it.

Read it??? Hell, I had a hand in writing it.

quanchi112
Read it??? Hell, I had a hand in writing it. Hahahaha. So that's why it was so shotty.

Tattoos N Scars
Hahahaha. So that's why it was so shotty.

My next story is the resurrection of DS who proceeds to destroy Thanos with the OE in a canon crossover.

Lord_Talron
My next story is the resurrection of DS who proceeds to destroy Thanos with the OE in a canon crossover. that would be awesome!

iceman24567
My next story is the resurrection of DS who proceeds to destroy Thanos with the OE in a canon crossover. You are my idol eek!

D_Dude1210
Read it??? Hell, I had a hand in writing it.

Lemme guess. One hand was on the PC typing the story and the other was somewhere else, eh? ;P

Sorry, couldn't resist. ^_^

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Lemme guess. One hand was on the PC typing the story and the other was somewhere else, eh? ;P

Sorry, couldn't resist. ^_^

laughing

Damn it!!! Were you watching me???

D_Dude1210
laughing

Damn it!!! Were you watching me???

I wasn't...

But I was thinkin it...! wink! wink!

quanchi112
My next story is the resurrection of DS who proceeds to destroy Thanos with the OE in a canon crossover. I won't allow that. Teleports behind you.

Omega Vision
You're right they don't call me King of the Debaters for nothing.
Who is they?

lightyeargee
Who is they? The imaginary friends.

Heralds probably take this.

quanchi112
Who is they? My subjects.

Omega Vision
My subjects.
Name them.

quanchi112
Name them. Just see who's online at the moment.

Omega Vision
Just see who's online at the moment.
Huh. That's weird. All I see is people who think you're a joke.

quanchi112
Huh. That's weird. All I see is people who think you're a joke. Calm down this is just the internet quit being so lame and serious all the time.

Omega Vision
Calm down this is just the internet quit being so lame and serious all the time.
I'm not being serious. I'm being irreverent.

quanchi112
I'm not being serious. I'm being irreverent. Watch how you address royalty.

Rage.Of.Olympus
There would be cries for my return.

No doubt.

Gecko4lif
Watch how you address royalty.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9236/lol1q.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/9236/lol1q.jpg Rage, take care of this interloper.

Black bolt z
Rage, take care of this interloper. I'll do it!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I'll do it! You're too young for this kind of vengeance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.