Phobia Factor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Two teams, each splitted up, must face their fears to earn points to win. Anyone who quits early in their challenges will not earn points for their team.

Team 1: Nathan Drake, Nick, and Joker (Mass Effect)

Team 2: Cole McGrath, Claire Redfield, and Ganondorf

Drake's fear: Clowns
Challenge: Drake must stay in the ice cream truck (Sweet Tooth) with the psychopathic clown, Needles Kain while he's on the rampage. Drake must stay in there with him for at least half an hour. Pull the evac lever early and he will not earn a point.

Nick's fear: His ex-wife
Challenge: Nick must try and hug his ex-wife turned Witch for four minutes (no L4D pun intended).

Joker's fear: His ship, the Normandy, being messed with.
Challenge: Joker must not yell at the hired painters painting his ship pink for an hour.

Cole's fear: Seeing Trish die
Challenge: Kessler will keep sending Cole back in time to see Trish plummet to her doom. If he can withstand it for at least five minutes without begging to stop seeing it, he'll get a point.

Claire's fear: Spiders
Challenge: Claire must stay in a tank full of tarantulas for three minutes.

Ganondorf's fear: Happiness, friendship, and sunshine.
Challenge: The King of Evil must frollock in a flower field with Link on a sunny day for at least ten minutes.

Phanteros
Cole conquered his fear so he passes. Ganondorf's... What the ****?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Phanteros
Cole conquered his fear so he passes. Ganondorf's... What the ****?

It's obviously something that would torture Ganondorf so why not add that as one of his fears?

The Scenario
Does Ganondorf lose if he blows up the field?

Phanteros
Originally posted by Nemesis X
It's obviously something that would torture Ganondorf so why not add that as one of his fears? It won't bother him much. plus he isn't too stereotypical of a villian to be frighten by happiness.

Obsidian Fury
Ganondorf could easily endure. Not really a challenge. Unless my memory deceive me, has he not pretended to be good once?

The Scenario
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Ganondorf could easily endure. Not really a challenge. Unless my memory deceive me, has he not pretended to be good once?

A few times, including once where he caused disasters just so that he could swoop in and save the day as Agahnim in ALttP. He also tricked the King in OoT; Zelda was the only one who knew the truth. And this:

XCqBeW50KsE

MooCowofJustice
Yeah. Cole can easily complete his challenge. I'd go with Team 2.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by The Scenario
A few times, including once where he caused disasters just so that he could swoop in and save the day as Agahnim in ALttP. He also tricked the King in OoT; Zelda was the only one who knew the truth. And this:

XCqBeW50KsE

That vid is non-canon obviously. I only went with Ganondorf because I was running out of options on who the third team member for team 2 would be and it would seem I probably picked the wrong choice.

So tell me, how easy would it be for you if you had to see the death of your loved one over and over right in front of you?

Phanteros
That vid is non-canon obviously. I only went with Ganondorf because I was running out of options on who the third team member for team 2 would be and it would seem I probably picked the wrong choice.

So tell me, how easy would it be for you if you had to see the death of your loved one over and over right in front of you? He got over it and kicked Kesslers ass Batman style.

SpadeKing
Two teams, each splitted up, must face their fears to earn points to win. Anyone who quits early in their challenges will not earn points for their team.

Team 1: Nathan Drake, Nick, and Joker (Mass Effect)

Team 2: Cole McGrath, Claire Redfield, and Ganondorf

Drake's fear: Clowns
Challenge: Drake must stay in the ice cream truck (Sweet Tooth) with the psychopathic clown, Needles Kain while he's on the rampage. Drake must stay in there with him for at least half an hour. Pull the evac lever early and he will not earn a point.

Nick's fear: His ex-wife
Challenge: Nick must try and hug his ex-wife turned Witch for four minutes (no L4D pun intended).

Joker's fear: His ship, the Normandy, being messed with.
Challenge: Joker must not yell at the hired painters painting his ship pink for an hour.

Cole's fear: Seeing Trish die
Challenge: Kessler will keep sending Cole back in time to see Trish plummet to her doom. If he can withstand it for at least five minutes without begging to stop seeing it, he'll get a point.

Claire's fear: Spiders
Challenge: Claire must stay in a tank full of tarantulas for three minutes.

Ganondorf's fear: Happiness, friendship, and sunshine.
Challenge: The King of Evil must frollock in a flower field with Link on a sunny day for at least ten minutes.

1. I don't think having Coulrophobia and being in the car with a psychotic clown with his head on fire is a good combo. He loses.

2. I think Nick would fail due to being torn in pieces no expression

3. Unless someone has notified Joker about the painting job, he would fail otherwise he could probably hold it.

4. Cole complains enough as it is ermm

5. She could probably do it.

6. He fails cause at 9:99.99 He kills Link. haermm

Nemesis X
Originally posted by SpadeKing
1. I don't think having Coulrophobia and being in the car with a psychotic clown with his head on fire is a good combo. He loses.

2. I think Nick would fail due to being torn in pieces no expression

3. Unless someone has notified Joker about the painting job, he would fail otherwise he could probably hold it.

4. Cole complains enough as it is ermm

5. She could probably do it.

6. He fails cause at 9:99.99 He kills Link. haermm

1. But you have to admit, it seems like a fun way of making Drake confront his fear.

2. I couldn't add this 'cause there wasn't enough room but in case anyone reads this post, the Witch has been drugged and only looks awake and Nick doesn't even know.

3. Indeed.

4. Cole doesn't complain alot.

5. Probably.

6. Might have to agree with ya.

Unless Batman shot electricity out of his arms, I wouldn't exactly say that Cole owned Kessler Batman-style.

Obsidian Fury
That vid is non-canon obviously

Thank you for that conclusion. We are in your debt.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Obsidian Fury
Thank you for that conclusion. We are in your debt.

Shut up.

Heythere,Honey
Cole wins.

Obsidian Fury
Shut up.

I just don't get why people feel the need to state the obvious.

NemeBro
We have some rather slow people on this forum.

You can never be too careful Obsidian.

SpadeKing
1. But you have to admit, it seems like a fun way of making Drake confront his fear.

2. I couldn't add this 'cause there wasn't enough room but in case anyone reads this post, the Witch has been drugged and only looks awake and Nick doesn't even know.

3. Indeed.

4. Cole doesn't complain alot.

5. Probably.

6. Might have to agree with ya.

Unless Batman shot electricity out of his arms, I wouldn't exactly say

that Cole owned Kessler Batman-style.

1. I'm not afraid of clowns but being in a death trap ice cream truck with him would scare me

4. Whether it is flat out complaints or sarcastic complaints he complained a lot in the game. He isn't going to last a full minute watching without saying something.

6. He wouldn't dare miss that opportunity to catch link off guard by .01 seconds

whats up!
what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.