dp tyrant vs superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins

r0nm0n88
really?

h1a8
Bait thread.

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

Colossus-Big C
how is it bait? this is supedboy prime

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
how is it bait? this is supedboy prime You know the mods can read your posts pre edit.

Black bolt z
Prime...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Prime... Tyrant would maul him.

iceman24567
Prime

brownqk
Easily Tyrant

celeyhyga17
spite

h1a8
I would go with SBP then. You know you edited it.

guy222
tyrant

Lord_Talron
why no guardian amped....

iceman24567
He doesn't need it

Lord_Talron
if you say so

iceman24567
And i do

Warlord
Tyrant

celeyhyga17
with or without guardian amped, SBP loses hard.

amnesia
guardian amped beat monarch, i think monarch could beat dp tyrant :/

Nihilist
Tyrant

Slaanesh
Prime

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant wtf pwns SBP. Not much of a fight here.

iceman24567
LOL i like how half the people say Tyrant stomps easily while the other half says Prime wins

KuRuPT Thanosi
It's funny huh... Not sure what those SBP people are smoking eh? Must be that good stuff..

h1a8
I guess many don't know how powerful SMP is at his best.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by h1a8
I guess many don't know how powerful SMP is at his best. Let me guess, I superCharged krytonian(a brick by all means) vs a PowerCosmic weilder that punked Thanos a guy that its more than a match for say Brick.. confused

DP Tyrant for the CurbshiitRape STOMP...... eek!

Bentley
Thanos has nothing on Prime, even Quanchi knows that biscuits

Needless to say, Prime scraps Tyrant and plays volleyball with its head.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Bentley
Thanos has nothing on Prime, even Quanchi knows that biscuits are you ****ing Kidding me.... mad

h1a8
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Let me guess, I superCharged krytonian(a brick by all means) vs a PowerCosmic weilder that punked Thanos a guy that its more than a match for say Brick.. confused

DP Tyrant for the CurbshiitRape STOMP...... eek!

This isn't normal Superman. Normal Superman would beat Thanos for a large majority (if not all). ABC logic doesn't apply most of the time.

Using your abc logic.
Normal Superman is stronger than Thanos by feats. So SBP would be a hell of a problem for DP Tyrant.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by h1a8

Normal Superman is stronger than Thanos by feats. So SBP would be a hell of a problem for DP Tyrant. Hey FanBoy, let me get this strait for you ok: NO BRICKS can ever hope to take on Thanos, no matter how strong they may be, they will all fail......SBP is just another brick, Thanos will punk him..... cool

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
It's funny huh... Not sure what those SBP people are smoking eh? Must be that good stuff.. Might be half as good as the stuff the Tyrant people are smokin on.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Might be half as good as the stuff the Tyrant people are smokin on. erm

iceman24567
smile

Colossus-Big C
smile why did you skip 3?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
why did you skip 3? ninja

marvelmadness13
Tyrant takes a healthy majority.

h1a8
^Not really. SBP showed the power and speed to be able to put DP Tyrant down. After all normal Superman is stronger than Thanos yet SBP is far stronger than normal Superman.

marvelmadness13
Superman stronger than Thanos? Look its ok to like a comic book character but you're so deep in fanboy country you've lost sight of reality. Come back when you learn to view things objectively.

lightyeargee
By Feats, SBP is way over Tyrant in strengthand speed. Also, a galaxy destroying blast plus pure antimatter did nothn to sbp. A universe detroying blast only knocked him unconscious. What the heck is tyrant going to do to sbp?

Ambient
depower, mind control to name a few.. How's SBP going to take him out..

iceman24567
Depower? mindrape? since when? Prime can simply punch him into submission.

Ambient
Since his inception.. How do you think his able to control morg, and red solar blast should in effect depower SBP then he can proceed to stomp him..

And has tyrant been punch into submission or affect been affected by anything in terms of physical assault..

iceman24567
Red solar energy blasts possibly but how the hell does Tyrant know to use it? I doubt anybody that fought tyrant had the striking power of Prime. Prime would pummel him with punches like he does everybody

Ambient
If a herald whos below him could accomplish such a thing, it shouldn't be a problem for him.. How about Galactus, he fought him in a depowered state but don't really know the level of G at that showing dough.. gotta go check on this letter..

iceman24567
Once again he never demonstrated such powers.

TheTyrant
Tyrant 10/10.

iceman24567
Prime caves Tyrants head in

Omega Vision
Superboy Prime becomes enraged, seeing Tyrant as a fake, wannabe Galactus and punches his face in.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superboy Prime becomes enraged, seeing Tyrant as a fake, wannabe Galactus and punches his face in. thumb up

TheTyrant
Prime caves Tyrants head in

Before or after Tyrant sticks up fresh Prime kryptonite up his ass?

iceman24567
He doesn't have any Kryptonite either way it might not even work Prime would still probably punch his head off.

TheTyrant
Superman Prime would also lose to DP Tyrant.

iceman24567
Superman Prime would shitcan Tyrant for giggles erm

TheTyrant
He doesn't have any Kryptonite either way it might not even work Prime would still probably punch his head off.

He has the power cosmic. He can easily dimension travel and time travel. So he goes to Prime universe and picks up some nice kryptonite there and shoves it up Primes ass making Prime cry in agony

Superman Prime would shitcan Tyrant for giggles erm

Prove it. Tyrant fought people more powerful than the ones S-Man Prime fought.

iceman24567
He knows nothing about Prime or his universe and their is no krypotonite in Prime universe anyways. Tyrant didn't beay anybody with the striking power of Prime or Monarch both would rip Tyrants head off and bowl with it dreads and all

TheTyrant
He knows nothing about Prime or his universe and their is no krypotonite in Prime universe anyways. Tyrant didn't beay anybody with the striking power of Prime or Monarch both would rip Tyrants head off and bowl with it dreads and all

I know plenty of Prime.

It has been said that kryptonite from Prime universe can affect him, so why would anyone say that if no kryptonite even exists there?

Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Monarch

iceman24567
It did exist but it's gone now get it? Either way Tyrant knows nothing about it. So Galactus is greater than Monarch now show me Tyrant beating Big G?

TheTyrant
It did exist but it's gone now get it? Either way Tyrant knows nothing about it. So Galactus is greater than Monarch now show me Tyrant beating Big G?

I get it, which is why I said Tyrant can time travel :shocked:
Tyrant would know everything about Prime via Cosmic Awareness

^ a package that comes with the Power Cosmic.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p09.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p13.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p21.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p22.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/SilverSurferv3108p23.jpg

KuRuPT Thanosi
You missed the whole part where DP Tyrant has Galactus at his mercy Iceman? Certainly you do remember this. Tyrant was taking shots from Galactus.... yet SBP is supposed to effect him with his? Come on. Picture this..... SS fight regular supes.. one guy that can wield the PC and do a variety of things.. wins the mostly one dimensional brawler.. Now imagine SS on steriods with exponentially more power.. fighting the same brawler on steriods... Yet you think he still losses... Nah. Tyrant is on a whole other tier that SBP. He has too many options and just flat out too powerful. Sure Prime might be hard to put down if Tyrant just goes physical... no doubt there. However, eventually he will put prime down one way or another.

iceman24567
^LOL he used galactus own energy to fight him off that won't work on Prime and probably nobody else but Galactus and Tyrant can have the power cosmic all he wants he never showed the ability to find out Primes weakness. I don't think time travel is legal either way Prime punches Tyrants face off

iceman24567
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You missed the whole part where DP Tyrant has Galactus at his mercy Iceman? Certainly you do remember this. Tyrant was taking shots from Galactus.... yet SBP is supposed to effect him with his? Come on. Picture this..... SS fight regular supes.. one guy that can wield the PC and do a variety of things.. wins the mostly one dimensional brawler.. Now imagine SS on steriods with exponentially more power.. fighting the same brawler on steriods... Yet you think he still losses... Nah. Tyrant is on a whole other tier that SBP. He has too many options and just flat out too powerful. Sure Prime might be hard to put down if Tyrant just goes physical... no doubt there. However, eventually he will put prime down one way or another. Very different i don't take that specific fight with Galactus as his usual power level because like i said he used Galactus' own energy against him which is easy considering their relationship. Prime would blitz Tyrant and beat him in h2h legit skyfather level striking power with Superman level speed equals a koed Tyrant

lightyeargee
Prime could simply retcon Punch Tyrant's face off.

TheTyrant
Very different i don't take that specific fight with Galactus as his usual power level because like i said he used Galactus' own energy against him which is easy considering their relationship. Prime would blitz Tyrant and beat him in h2h legit skyfather level striking power with Superman level speed equals a koed Tyrant

Morg is trans tier and Thanos is sky-father. Point?

So, tell me this: When MORG and SILVER SURFER failed to speed blitz Tyrant, Prime is? Based on?

iceman24567
My point is Prime is plenty faster than Thanos and he hits just as hard if not harder which leads to Tyrant getting koed.

TheTyrant
My point is Prime is plenty faster than Thanos and he hits just as hard if not harder which leads to Tyrant getting koed.

It is really hard to imagine a half machine cosmic being be KO'd by physical punches.

iceman24567
LOL so now he can't be koed because you can't imagine it? Fine Prime punches his head off

Nihilist
People saying a stomp either way are Morons

iceman24567
thumb up

quanchi112
And i do The guy runs from flashes, takes time to beat down Ion despite him being exposed to his weakness, and can't even crush Superboy yet he wins despite him not beating anyone on Tyrant's level.

Ambient
Once again he never demonstrated such powers.
What? You mean the part where he can process red sol energies..
Think about it.. He was created to be near or equal to Galactus in stature and power, it would be like saying Galactus couldn't process red sol energies because we've never seen it on panel and yet his creation; SS, Nova beings with the tiniest fraction and much lesser extent in the use of PC was shown capable of manipulating red sol.. It would make sense that Tyrant should be able to copy said so feat. Him equal to the creator with a much, much, much, much more higher exp. than the two lesser being mention with similar power source.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ambient
Think about it.. He was created to be near or equal to Galactus in stature and power, it would be like saying Galactus couldn't process red sol energies because we've never seen it on panel and yet his creation; SS, Nova beings with the tiniest fraction and much lesser extent in the use of PC was shown capable of manipulating red sol.. It would make sense that Tyrant should be able to copy said so feat. Him equal to the creator with a much, much, much, much more higher exp. than the two lesser being mention with similar power source. That's iceman logic at his best.

iceman24567
Think about it.. He was created to be near or equal to Galactus in stature and power, it would be like saying Galactus couldn't process red sol energies because we've never seen it on panel and yet his creation; SS, Nova beings with the tiniest fraction and much lesser extent in the use of PC was shown capable of manipulating red sol.. It would make sense that Tyrant should be able to copy said so feat. Him equal to the creator with a much, much, much, much more higher exp. than the two lesser being mention with similar power source. Just saying it's still speculation and i rather not give the win off of pure speculation erm. I meant using cosmic awareness to detect weaknesses by the way we just can't allow Tyrant to copy every Surfer or Galactis feat now can we?

Ambient
Isn't that weakness a common knowledge?

No but red sol is not exactly a very exotic and unknown form of energies..

iceman24567
To his earth nope

quanchi112
Just saying it's still speculation and i rather not give the win off of pure speculation erm. I meant using cosmic awareness to detect weaknesses by the way we just can't allow Tyrant to copy every Surfer or Galactis feat now can we? He's more powerful than Prime who struggles with daxamites.

iceman24567
Isn't that weakness a common knowledge?

No but red sol is not exactly a very exotic and unknown form of energies.. Agreed Tyrant more than likely could produce red solar energy

Ambient
but to main yeah.. as all supes.. ..

computers fak ing up.. lol

Glad you agree.. lol

iceman24567
I'm not brick brain troll like somebody i actually try to understand other sides of a debate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.