Defenders vs Asgardian team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Defenders

Classic Dr.Strange
WWHulk
Namor-fully hydrated at all times for this fight by a spell from strange
Silver Surfer

vs

Classic Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Loki
Balder

Bloodlusted.....who wins?

Warlord
Hmmm...

Strange beats Loki
Thor and Surfer stalemate
Bill beats WWHulk
Balder could beat Namor via light mambo jumbo but that's only me....

overall I think it's really close

lawest9
Originally posted by Warlord
Hmmm...

Strange beats Loki
Thor and Surfer stalemate
Bill beats WWHulk
Balder could beat Namor via light mambo jumbo but that's only me....

overall I think it's really close Strange beats LOKI??????

Warlord
Originally posted by lawest9
Strange beats LOKI??????

clasic Strange yes

celeyhyga17
the Thor, BRB, Loki combination will be too much for SS and even classic Strange.

lawest9
Originally posted by Warlord
clasic Strange yes I remember reading a story from the sixties where Loki used a spell on Strange and caused him to attack Thor, Long story short Strange ended up fighting Loki and was holding on for dear life before somehow managing to defeat him through a plot device but not by his own power.

Loki is a God and I don't see stephen beating him.

Warlord
seing all the crazy stuff Strange did in his early days I'd put him slightly over Loki. In Betweener, Death, Galactus... Strange was a beast then.

anyway it would be a good fight

amnesia
I remember reading a story from the sixties where Loki used a spell on Strange and caused him to attack Thor, Long story short Strange ended up fighting Loki and was holding on for dear life before somehow managing to defeat him through a plot device but not by his own power.

Loki is a God and I don't see stephen beating him.

You have to make it classic Loki, he was also a beast. Current Loki is a dead hack that wouldn't do very well against anyone.

lawest9
Originally posted by amnesia
You have to make it classic Loki, he was also a beast. Current Loki is a dead hack that wouldn't do very well against anyone. Naturally I'm referring to a LIVING Loki, Had I known this I would have and NOW do make this classic Loki.

Warlord
Originally posted by amnesia
You have to make it classic Loki, he was also a beast. Current Loki is a dead hack that wouldn't do very well against anyone.

him "dying" was a part of his plan

amnesia
Naturally I'm referring to a LIVING Loki, Had I known this I would have and NOW do make this classic Loki.

So it is classic Loki now, eh? Well Strange had a really hard time protecting a person from one of Loki's spells. Loki didn't really break a sweat either.

Bouboumaster
Current Surfer > Thor
WWH >= Beta Ray Bill
Strange > Loki
Namor > Balder

I say that Strange can beat Loki, because some Strange's feat in the "classic era" are just plainly ridiculous. I think that he can even soloes, if he calls on his pals the Vishantis.

As for Surfer, I think he's the second most powerful dude on the field behind classic Strange, and I support my saying with the ass-whooping he delivered to Bill.

And I think that Hulk would be beaten by Thor, because Thor is very versatile. Bill is too, be his showings let me think that he would most likely go fighting in close quater. And when it comes to h2h, Hulk is the strongest there is!

amnesia
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Current Surfer > Thor
WWH >= Beta Ray Bill
Strange > Loki
Namor > Balder

I say that Strange can beat Loki, because some Strange's feat in the "classic era" are just plainly ridiculous. I think that he can even soloes, if he calls on his pals the Vishantis.

As for Surfer, I think he's the second most powerful dude on the field behind classic Strange, and I support my saying with the ass-whooping he delivered to Bill.

And I think that Hulk would be beaten by Thor, because Thor is very versatile. Bill is too, be his showings let me think that he would most likely go fighting in close quater. And when it comes to h2h, Hulk is the strongest there is!

I agree, current surfer> Thor
Namor>>Balder

Not so sure on wwh>BRB or Strange>Loki. Classic Loki almost beat Dormammu in his own realm (Dormammu was amped) and he did lots of cool stuff like turning the streets into candy

Warlord
feats that place Surfer above Thor currently?

the ninjak
Defenders

Though their teamwork would be a problem. Bloodlusted Hulk would run amock and Namor would try to run solo.

Classic Strange bloodlusted is a nightmare though. And Surfer is king.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Current Surfer > Thor
WWH >= Beta Ray Bill
Strange > Loki
Namor > Balder

nahh...
Thor = Surfer
Loki = Classic Strange
Balder >/= Namor
BRB >/= WWH

Nihilist
Defenders take it

lawest9
Originally posted by Nihilist
Defenders take it Not by much if at all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm pretty sure that Loki was going toe to toe and had the advantage over Classic Strange back in Strange Tales #182 or so. Have they had any other fights?

That series had Strange taking on some powerful beings like Umar etc. Uber. One of his most greatest feats, impressing the Living Tribunal with his power took place a few issues before that fight didn't it?

Slaanesh
team defenders..
Strange > Loki
Surfer > Thor
Namor > Balder
WWH < BRB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.