The Void vs GA Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who win.

Warlord
I maintain the opinion that physical force cannot put Void down for good.
SBP is the paragon of physical force but that's all

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Warlord
I maintain the opinion that physical force cannot put Void down for good.
SBP is the paragon of physical force but that's all I agree with that even if Prime could wreck a bigger roster of all kinds of heros he can't really do anything here.

It's like Juggernaut vs Sandman

amnesia
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I agree with that even if Prime could wreck a bigger roster of all kinds of heros he can't really do anything here.

It's like Juggernaut vs Sandman

classic juggy could just eat sandman

Slaanesh
Prime easily..he punch void so hard that it shattered reality and turn void back into Bob and Prime rip his head off and throw it across the universe..

Warlord
lol

iceman24567
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime easily..he punch void so hard that it shattered reality and turn void back into Bob and Prime rip his head off and throw it across the universe.. thumb up

Bentley
Prime easily..he punch void so hard that it shattered reality and turn void back into Bob and Prime rip his head off and throw it across the universe..

thumb up

Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up

thumb up

supremthor
Originally posted by Bentley
thumb up

thumb up

thumb up

quanchi112
Prime easily..he punch void so hard that it shattered reality and turn void back into Bob and Prime rip his head off and throw it across the universe.. Void reforms and then rips him in half. Get back to me when Prime can easily beat Superboy or a Flash.

WhiteWitchKing

They should replace Bendis with you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.