The Obama Zombies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay99iA-VcOE

eek!

Ms.Marvel
HOW DARE PEOPLE HAVE HOPE AMIRITE?

but, seriously, that was the first time ive ever actually heard that guy speak. sounds like an idiot, no wonder no one takes conspiracy theorists seriously.

Deano
he is probably more intelligent than you. in fact i put money on it. thats not an insult btw

Wild Shadow
it depends how you define intelligence...

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Deano
he is probably more intelligent than you. in fact i put money on it. thats not an insult btw

im not insulted, trust me, but thats still a stupid thing to say, considering you dont know me at all. so, if hes anywhere on the level of intelligence youre showing id have to disagree stick out tongue

Kinasin
Alex Jones is the biggest idiot in the world.

Liberator
Jones is elitist and full of himself.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Liberator
Jones is elitist and full of himself.

What bothers me about Alex Jones is that he goes on about the New World Order but still takes a strong religous stand point. Religion especially the Catholic Church is the biggest control mechanism in the world, based on fairy stories. If there is a conspircay, then religion is part of the mass brain washing to control mechanism, until Alex realises this he will be running on 2 cyclinders.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Bicnarok
What bothers me about Alex Jones is that he goes on about the New World Order but still takes a strong religous stand point. Religion especially the Catholic Church is the biggest control mechanism in the world, based on fairy stories. If there is a conspircay, then religion is part of the mass brain washing to control mechanism, until Alex realises this he will be running on 2 cyclinders.

Alex Jones doesn't say much about religion, tbh. And that's the exact reason I don't really like him much. He promotes fear of man. This isn't a battle against men. The Word of God declares:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." (Ephesians 6:12)

Our battle is not against men, but against the wicked one himself, Satan. He uses the "Illuminati" for his own goals. That's why they're called Illuminati, after all, because Satan, once called Lucifer (bringer of light) "illuminated" them with the "truth" (which is, of course, complete lies) That's the purpose of the Illuminati, the powerful bankers, etc. They're pawns in Satan's ultimate goal: One unified government, one unified currency, and (most important) one unified faith.

You'll notice there's a LOT of New Age in things we see everyday. For the mainstream, it's Oprah, "We Are the World", John Lennon, the old Queen song "One Vision", etc. I believe that New Age (which believes all the religions stem from the same thing) will be that end result "World Religion". Even "conspiracy" stuff like Zeitgeist is laced with it (all the religions are false/come from the same source)

My complete thoughts and beliefs on this are far too vast to say in one post, but eventually I'll write them all up. I can already tell I'll get backlash for posting this, but who cares, right? God is always there, and will strike down the "New World Order" in time. Jesus is Lord, God bless.

Liberator
I don't see anything wrong with unification and harmony.

Maybe we've been looking at this Illuminati thing all wrong...

wink

Bat Dude

Bicnarok

Liberator
No society, no empire, no nation lasts forever.

Rome fell.
The Church fell.
Khan fell.

You are looking at negative cases, people are waking up all across the world, and believe me people are taking stands. But we have to work together if we want to create a brighter future, see you on the streets!

Bat Dude

Kinasin
Originally posted by Bat Dude
Are you sure about that? Have you seen the satanic symbols used in mainstream culture? Lady GaGa, Jay-Z, LeBron James, U2, etc. etc. etc. All the pyramid hand signs, the devil horn hand signs, the 666 hand signs, the eye symbolism, etc. Based on these symbols we see used EVERYDAY in the media and by our politicians (yes, even Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich) we can make the inference that most media is backed by the Illuminati and is pretty darn evil. Why would these high ranking bankers, politicians, entertainers, and industrialists salute someone who doesn't exist? Answer that for me.

Now that we've seen those, what makes Queen's "One Vision", Michael Jackson's "We Are The World", John Lennon's "Imagine", etc. etc. etc. any different? It advocates everything that the "tyrannical banker" NWO does (one world government, currency, and faith), only they say "We're doing it out of love for one another." WHAT A CROCK OF BALONEY! You can't seriously sit there and tell me they're different!
Because it has been in our culture for a very long time end of story. None of this planets measly religions are real imo. There is a whole universe out there with trillions upon trillions of light years of space and you think this little planets religions are real???. We have already discovered a planet made of pure water but the pressure on that planet so they estimate would probably kill us humans if we went on it. What makes are measly planets religions really hold any significance at all in the grand scheme of things when there is a giant universe out their with billions of planets who for sure have 100% probability of having life on them with their own religions for their own planet.

Bat Dude
Originally posted by Kinasin
Because it has been in our culture for a very long time end of story. None of this planets measly religions are real imo. There is a whole universe out there with trillions upon trillions of light years of space and you think this little planets religions are real???. We have already discovered a planet made of pure water but the pressure on that planet so they estimate would probably kill us humans if we went on it. What makes are measly planets religions really hold any significance at all in the grand scheme of things when there is a giant universe out their with billions of planets who for sure have 100% probability of having life on them with their own religions for their own planet.

But if you follow the conspiracy, the "Illuminati" and their agents are supposed to have "insider knowledge" on these things. Don't you think if Christianity was not real, they wouldn't spend their time using subliminal satanic images and symbols in everyday things, like company logos, music videos, movies, etc.? Why would they waste their time if the Bible were false? Why would they spend so much time trying to make the Bible hate speech and to falsely connect Bible-believing Christianity with evil, racism, and murder? Why?

Kinasin
Originally posted by Bat Dude
But if you follow the conspiracy, the "Illuminati" and their agents are supposed to have "insider knowledge" on these things. Don't you think if Christianity was not real, they wouldn't spend their time using subliminal satanic images and symbols in everyday things, like company logos, music videos, movies, etc.? Why would they waste their time if the Bible were false? Why would they spend so much time trying to make the Bible hate speech and to falsely connect Bible-believing Christianity with evil, racism, and murder? Why?
I don't believe the conspiracy 1 and 2 if I followed it I would tell you they believe it because they're small minded idiots who can't think outside their own planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.