Thanos Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
Thanos is given the spear of destiny, how fare does he go? he is healed before every round and is given knowledge of his enemy 5 min before the match.

1. Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer
2. Odin with Sword of Odin in Asgard
3. Cy Superman rings, GA superboy prime, Zoom
4. Galactus 80%
5. Spectre
6. Arishem the Judge,Tiamut The Dreaming Celestial, Exitar the Executione, Scathan the Approver
7. Lady Death.

marvelmadness13
Stops at 2.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by marvelmadness13
Stops at 2.

That.

shokosugi
Stops at 1

Warlord
Doesn't get to 1

Nihilist
Destroys 1, gets to 2

supremthor
u guys do no that spear can kill any being

Stall_19
Originally posted by supremthor
u guys do no that spear can kill any being
Yeah but I think Thanos is better off not using it. I think he has better resources at his disposal, anyway how do we even know Thanos is skilled at using a spear.

Anyway back to the question the furthest I can see him getting is to 3. Odin would severely test him and I can see that going either way but the farthest I can see him getting to is 3.

Black bolt z
Stops at 2

amnesia
Originally posted by Stall_19
Yeah but I think Thanos is better off not using it. I think he has better resources at his disposal, anyway how do we even know Thanos is skilled at using a spear.

Anyway back to the question the furthest I can see him getting is to 3. Odin would severely test him and I can see that going either way but the farthest I can see him getting to is 3.

Thanos would looks super badass with a spear

TheTyrant
Galactus is below Spectre nowdays huh?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Galactus is below Spectre nowdays huh? Spectre varies in power.So it depends.

Stall_19
Isn't Galactus usually at 80%?

iceman24567
Isn't Galactus usually at 80%? Says who?

Stall_19
Originally posted by iceman24567
Says who?

Well many of the times I'm seen him he's looking for another planet to devour so I assume he's not at full power. I could be mistaken though.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by supremthor
Thanos is given the spear of destiny, how fare does he go? he is healed before every round and is given knowledge of his enemy 5 min before the match.

1. Superman, Thor, Silver Surfer
2. Odin with Sword of Odin in Asgard
3. Cy Superman rings, GA superboy prime, Zoom
4. Galactus 80%
5. Spectre
6. Arishem the Judge,Tiamut The Dreaming Celestial, Exitar the Executione, Scathan the Approver
7. Lady Death.

Odin with the Sword should be switched to number 3. Thanos might make it to three than. Otherwise, he isn't passing Odin at all.

axelraptor
stops at 2

SamZED
Originally posted by amnesia
Thanos would looks super badass with a spear He'll look badass with a spear up his a$$ when he gets to Odin.

Black bolt z
Wouldn't 6 be above 7?

Stall_19
How high on the power scale is Lady Death?

Rage.Of.Olympus
If he manages to get past 1, he stops cold at 2.

How high on the power scale is Lady Death? Should be equal to eternity.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If he manages to get past 1, he stops cold at 2.

You really are a tool. He easily makes it through one with a simple pimp slap... and proceeds all the way to 5

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You really are a tool. He easily makes it through one with a simple pimp slap... and proceeds all the way to 5

I'll give you this. I apparently skimmed past the beginning where it was stated Thanos has the Spear of Destiny.

However, the latest interpretation of the Spear of Destiny that I recall is it being a holy relic that can screw over Spectre and harm him, but that's it. The current Question survived a direct blast from it I believe. If that's true, using it would hamper him more than anything, so my initial statement still stands despite your moaning.

Naija boy
He can take 1 without the spear but stops at 2 most likely.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Naija boy
He can take 1 without the spear but stops at 2 most likely. This

iceman24567
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'll give you this. I apparently skimmed past the beginning where it was stated Thanos has the Spear of Destiny.

However, the latest interpretation of the Spear of Destiny that I recall is it being a holy relic that can screw over Spectre and harm him, but that's it. The current Question survived a direct blast from it I believe. If that's true, using it would hamper him more than anything, so my initial statement still stands despite your moaning. For the life of me i can't remember why the spear had no effect on her what so ever damn Final Crisis!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.