Hercules vs superman arm wrestle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
all of hercules feats are cannon here

realistic
it should be a stalmate how ever if the world is depending on this arm wrestle then superman rips his arm out

Estacado
Supes 10/10

batdude123
Superman.

Lord_Talron
arm wrestling has a lot to do with technique, herc wins

realistic
i really see herc kicking superman in the balls under the table

Philosophía
Superman.

Colossus-Big C
hercules

quanchi112
Superman wins.

Nihilist
Superman.

Colossus-Big C
based on?

supremthor
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
based on?

lets not start that now

StiltmanFTW
all of hercules feats are cannon here

Canon, not cannon.

Superman wins.

cdtm
Superman wins.

And loses, once Herc meets Lois.. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/whistle.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules' arm wrestling feats > Superman's arm wrestling feats

Hence Hercules wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules' arm wrestling feats > Superman's arm wrestling feats

Hence Hercules wins.

Who has Herc beaten?

I don't think Superman even has many scenes, but he did beat Cap.. Cap complained about his powers being split between the Marvel family.

Black bolt z
Difference between wrestle and arm wrestle.Superman wins.

quanchi112
based on? I feel Thor and Hercules are about equal in strength. I feel Superman is slightly stronger than both.

Bouboumaster
Hercules wins: As strong, and better technique. Also, he would twist Sups niples. And he would totally do Loise

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
And he would totally do Loise after kicking Supes in the nutts...... smokin'

chomperx9
hercules

-Pr-
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman.

amnesia
stalemate IMO.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by cdtm
Who has Herc beaten?

I don't think Superman even has many scenes, but he did beat Cap.. Cap complained about his powers being split between the Marvel family. he beat a cap who had half of his powers no expression
when more than 1 captain america is active there powers are split in half

SamZED
he beat a cap who had half of his powers no expression
when more than 1 captain america is active there powers are split in half When Captain America activates his powers he spilts Superman's head in half.cool

Colossus-Big C
i meant captain Marvel

Rage.Of.Olympus
Who has Herc beaten?

I don't think Superman even has many scenes, but he did beat Cap.. Cap complained about his powers being split between the Marvel family.

facepalm

Starscream M
facepalm you're a clown if you think herc is stronger than supes

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Starscream M
you're a clown if you think herc is stronger than supes hercules lifting the earth>any of supes feats

Rage.Of.Olympus
you're a clown if you think herc is stronger than supes

Dear god. facepalm

I thought no one would actually take that post seriously. Honestly, I used "arm wrestling feats" as a basis for my reasoning. Who knew two posters would. Of course, your an idiot Brucy. The other fellow seems intelligent enough.

Starscream M
hercules lifting the earth>any of supes feats hercules can't lift the earth...

Starscream M
Dear god. facepalm

I thought no one would actually take that post seriously. Honestly, I used "arm wrestling feats" as a basis for my reasoning. Who knew two posters would. Of course, your an idiot Brucy. The other fellow seems intelligent enough. all strength feats are applicable...it doesn't have to be arm wrestling feats

superman is far stronger

Mindset
hercules can't lift the earth... He can't?

Colossus-Big C
hercules can't lift the earth... immortal hercules can

Mindset
Hercules can lift w/e he wants.

Colossus-Big C
an arm wrestle of thor and herc was shaking the planet and nearly knocked it out of orbit, and thats only one of each of there hands

quanchi112
Dear god. facepalm

I thought no one would actually take that post seriously. Honestly, I used "arm wrestling feats" as a basis for my reasoning. Who knew two posters would. Of course, your an idiot Brucy. The other fellow seems intelligent enough. Quit trolling then. half your posts are trolling and then when someone takes it seriously you mock them for that. Supes is stronger than hercules and thor. Accept it.

Mindset
Nah, if so it's not by much.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Nah, if so it's not by much. Not by much but he is stronger so let's not argue about percentages.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Quit trolling then. half your posts are trolling and then when someone takes it seriously you mock them for that. Supes is stronger than hercules and thor. Accept it.

Hahahahahahahaha. Your calling me a troll? You of all people?

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that me using "arm wrestling feats" as a basis wasn't a big enough clue and that I had to throw in smiley's.

I don't really care if Superman's stronger than Thor. If there was a strength difference, it wouldn't even be noticeable.

Colossus-Big C
lets use some abc logic here

hercules=captain marvels strength

Captain marvel=superman in strength

marvel hercules>DC Hercules

therefore

Marvel Hercules>Superman

big grin big grin big grin

Starscream M
He can't? no. its not possible for a variety of reasons.

quanchi112
Hahahahahahahaha. Your calling me a troll? You of all people?

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that me using "arm wrestling feats" as a basis wasn't a big enough clue and that I had to throw in smiley's.

I don't really care if Superman's stronger than Thor. If there was a strength difference, it wouldn't even be noticeable. Yes, don't be offended it's true you try to mimic herochat behavior like a little kid. It's cute how you look up to herochat posters.

So even if there was a difference it wouldn't be noticeable? Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Mindset
no. its not possible for a variety of reasons. What are they?

Colossus-Big C
no. its not possible for a variety of reasons. since when do magic beings follow logic?

Mindset
Not by much but he is stronger so let's not argue about percentages. It's .1%

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes, don't be offended it's true you try to mimic herochat behavior like a little kid. It's cute how you look up to herochat posters.

So even if there was a difference it wouldn't be noticeable? Yeah that makes a lot of sense.

Haha. Your obsession with Herochat posters is funny. Just make another sock if you want to post there so damn badly.

It does. If there was a strength edge, it would be so minimal that it wouldn't make a noticeable difference. Even if Superman was 10% stronger than Thor, on a day to day basis, it'd probably be a near stalemate if they had a contest of strength.

quanchi112
It's .1% I'd say about 5 percent stronger to ten.

Haha. Your obsession with Herochat posters is funny. Just make another sock if you want to post there so damn badly.

It does. If there was a strength edge, it would be so minimal that it wouldn't make a noticeable difference. Even if Superman was 10% stronger than Thor, on a day to day basis, it'd probably be a near stalemate if they had a contest of strength. Fine, I'll post there right now since you seem obsessed with my account over there.

I'll post the link so I can prove you wrong yet again.

No, it wouldn't.

Colossus-Big C
H181 once came with some formula or what ever and he said superman was more than a Billion times stronger than thor

Starscream M
What are they? he can't fly, he doesn't have tk ability to hold a planet without causing it to crumble, he has no leverage, etc

Starscream M

It does. If there was a strength edge, it would be so minimal that it wouldn't make a noticeable difference. Even if Superman was 10% stronger than Thor, on a day to day basis, it'd probably be a near stalemate if they had a contest of strength. 10% difference is not minimal at their levels...that could literally be billions of tonnage

Mindset
he can't fly, he doesn't have tk ability to hold a planet without causing it to crumble, he has no leverage, etc He doesn't need any of those things.

quanchi112
Oh man maybe I am banned.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Fine, I'll post there right now since you seem obsessed with my account over there.

I'll post the link so I can prove you wrong yet again.

No, it wouldn't.

Please, go ahead. Keep on posting there (If you can which I doubt.) I don't really give a shit Quan but if you manage to make a fool out of yourself, I'll have a laugh.

Cool.

Uhuh.

Rage.Of.Olympus
10% difference is not minimal at their levels...that could literally be billions of tonnage

quanchi112
Please, go ahead. Keep on posting there (If you can which I doubt.) I don't really give a shit Quan but if you manage to make a fool out of yourself, I'll have a laugh.

Cool.

Uhuh. So you admit you really didn't know and were just saying.

Starscream M
....... um wut?

DarkOdin
Superman 8/10 solid Superman would holdback too much so Hercules would agin the advantage. Superman is just notch or two over herc in Strength/Durability and staminia.

Hercules 9/10 through cheating, eye poke, kick to the groin, cutting one of the legs off Supermans chair, atomic wedgie.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So you admit you really didn't know and were just saying.

I admit no such thing. The last time I asked where you were in a Thanos thread, Xerves -I believe it was him- told me you were banned. No one cares enough about you to lie.

If I'm wrong, post on Herochat and post the link. It's rather simple. Maybe your lucky and it wasn't a permanent ban.

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Superman 8/10 solid Superman would holdback too much so Hercules would agin the advantage. Superman is just notch or two over herc in Strength/Durability and staminia.

Hercules 9/10 through cheating, eye poke, kick to the groin, cutting one of the legs off Supermans chair, atomic wedgie. So you put Supes a notch or 2 over Thor?

quanchi112
I admit no such thing. The last time I asked where you were in a Thanos thread, Xerves -I believe it was him- told me you were banned. No one cares enough about you to lie.

If I'm wrong, post on Herochat and post the link. It's rather simple. Maybe your lucky and it wasn't a permanent ban. I just wanted to get your hopes up. I can even pm you from herochat if you want.

In the future don't speak on things you know nothing about.

I sent you a pm over there and posted in ask the staff laughing at strider one more time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
um wut?

You really think a 10% gap between the two would mean a strength difference of billions of tones?

DarkOdin
So you put Supes a notch or 2 over Thor? Still trolling i see laughing out loud Anyway Thor has proven always to be above Hercules even in sometimes Herc can hang with the big boys.

quanchi112
You really think a 10% gap between the two would mean a strength difference of billions of tones? Depends on strong they are, obviously.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I just wanted to get your hopes up. I can even pm you from herochat if you want.

In the future don't speak on things you know nothing about.

I sent you a pm over there and posted in ask the staff laughing at strider one more time.

Get my hopes about what? That you were banned from Herochat?

Why would that get my hopes up? I don't post their on the regular anymore and that means you'd spend more time on this board. The board I do post on the regular on.

Yea, next time I'll assume a Global mod lied to me about your status.

So it was only a temporary ban. Damn.

Colossus-Big C
Still trolling i see laughing out loud Anyway Thor has proven always to be above Hercules even in sometimes Herc can hang with the big boys. hercules and thor have the exact strength, its been proven
so shut up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Depends on strong they are, obviously.

Duh.

Mindset
Still trolling i see laughing out loud Anyway Thor has proven always to be above Hercules even in sometimes Herc can hang with the big boys. How I'm a trolling when they matched each other in strength?

Are you trying to be retarded?

Starscream M
You really think a 10% gap between the two would mean a strength difference of billions of tones? its not what I think

its fact and math

I would wager you have no clue on what superman can lift

quanchi112
Get my hopes about what? That you were banned from Herochat?

Why would that get my hopes up? I don't post their on the regular anymore and that means you'd spend more time on this board. The board I do post on the regular on.

Yea, next time I'll assume a Global mod lied to me about your status.

So it was only a temporary ban. Damn. I was never banned for that. I explained to you what happened and now you can't remember a thing. The board is terrible over there. There's no passion and most of the posters like strider don't even read comics theyjust try to mock posters it's a terrible place where they delete posts, threads, and posters based on popularity.Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Duh. Then why were you puzzled by his opinion.

DarkOdin
How I'm a trolling when they matched each other in strength?

Are you trying to be retarded? What does Thor have to do with a Herc/ Superman arm wrestling match.

We have been down thsi road before you play devils advocate to try to stir the pot as always. It part of your charm laughing out loud

Mindset
What does Thor have to do with a Herc/ Superman arm wrestling match.

A lot, apparently.

Colossus-Big C
i dont understand how superman can beat hercules in arm wrestle but thor can beat captain marvel in a arm wrestle?

DarkOdin
its not what I think

its fact and math

I would wager you have no clue on what superman can lift 10% is not enough to gain a big advantage .

1 man lifts 100 pound another 110 pound not a huge difference is they fight.

500pds comapres to 550 still not enough

Etc. At Thor and Supermans level it is not enough unless it is a bench press contest

Rage.Of.Olympus
its not what I think

its fact and math

I would wager you have no clue on what superman can lift

Lol, check out H1n8 junior.

I'm willing to bet I'm far more knowledgeable than you when it comes to Superman. If you think his operating on such a scale that his in the billion ton range with just 10% of his strength, you don't read Superman comics.

If your going strictly by high end showings, the two have no limits in strength, so trying to rank them is nearly pointless.

DarkOdin
i dont understand how superman can beat hercules in arm wrestle but thor can beat captain marvel in a arm wrestle? Same way Thor beats BRB being equals phycially doesn't mean it is a stalemate

quanchi112
Lol, check out H1n8 junior.

I'm willing to bet I'm far more knowledgeable than you when it comes to Superman. If you think his operating on such a scale that his in the billion ton range with just 10% of his strength, you don't read Superman comics.

If your going strictly by high end showings, the two have no limits in strength, so trying to rank them is nearly pointless. In a direct fight Thor was more powerful and Superman was stronger. The avengers/jla sealed the deal.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I was never banned for that. I explained to you what happened and now you can't remember a thing. The board is terrible over there. There's no passion and most of the posters like strider don't even read comics theyjust try to mock posters it's a terrible place where they delete posts, threads, and posters based on popularity.

Then why were you puzzled by his opinion.

Apparently a lot of people thought you were banned, including mods. I was inclined -and still am- to believe them.

Because of his opinion. If his going strictly by higher end showings, the two are equals and the billion ton range isn't even noteworthy. On a day to day basis, your jelly if you think Superman operates on such a scale.

If Superman was reduced to 10% of his strength in a comic, I wouldn't be surprised if he struggles to lift a car over his head.

Rage.Of.Olympus
In a direct fight Thor was more powerful and Superman was stronger. The avengers/jla sealed the deal.

I don't really care. Superman might have the slight strength edge, but Thor has the large power and versatility edge.

The fact that Thor was shown to be such a peer to Busiek's precious Superman says a lot to me.

quanchi112
Apparently a lot of people thought you were banned, including mods. I was inclined -and still am- to believe them.

Because of his opinion. If his going strictly by higher end showings, the two are equals and the billion ton range isn't even noteworthy. On a day to day basis, your jelly if you think Superman operates on such a scale.

If Superman was reduced to 10% of his strength in a comic, I wouldn't be surprised if he struggles to lift a car over his head. People are wrong over the internet? Get out. You act like I don't know about my own account and half the time there's so much sarcasm over there you can't tell what's true and what isn't. Think.

I would be.

Rage.Of.Olympus
People are wrong over the internet? Get out. You act like I don't know about my own account and half the time there's so much sarcasm over there you can't tell what's true and what isn't. Think.

I would be.

I'm not an idiot unlike some people. I can tell when someone's being sarcastic, and I've been there long enough to know not to believe someone like say....Strider.

erm I wouldn't be at all. Captain Marvel who had his strength reduced by half was winded etc. from getting hit by a car or something similar. It's comics.

quanchi112
I'm not an idiot unlike some people. I can tell when someone's being sarcastic, and I've been there long enough to know not to believe someone like say....Strider.

erm I wouldn't be at all. Captain Marvel who had his strength reduced by half was winded etc. from getting hit by a car or something similar. It's comics. Then they just fooled you. I was never perma'd not even temp banned more than once.

Yes, inconsistencies in comics occur all the time but with their higher end showings and lower end he isn't struggling to lift a car on a message board.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Then they just fooled you. I was never perma'd not even temp banned more than once.

Yes, inconsistencies in comics occur all the time but with their higher end showings and lower end he isn't struggling to lift a car on a message board.

Uhuh.

If you average shit out and use day to day Superman, it sure is damn possible. Superman and Thor don't operate on such a colossal scale except on rare occasions.

If he was reduced to 10% of his strength, I can see Midnighter kicking his ass if they met in a fight.

quanchi112
Uhuh.

If you average shit out and use day to day Superman, he will. Superman and Thor don't operate on such a colossal scale except on rare occasions.

If he was reduced to 10% of his strength, I can see Midnighter kicking his ass if they met in a fight. No, because you are dismissing his high feats you have to incorporate all highs and lows not just average.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, because you are dismissing his high feats you have to incorporate all highs and lows not just average.

Haha what? The whole idea of the average thing is that we include both his higher and lower end showings. I.e. a Superman who closely resembles his day to day levels.

Superman once lifted a book of Infinite weight. ZOMG! He once struggled to support rubble around 80tons.

Thor once had his strength cut in half and failed to lift a tractor when fighting Hercules or something similar. That's how comics work.

What is wrong with you?

Starscream M

Thor once had his strength cut in half and failed to lift a tractor when fighting Hercules or something similar.
haha that's just pathetic

Rage.Of.Olympus
It's the way comics work.

Konton
I say Superman. Wondy has been stated stronger than Herc on panel and has admitted herself inferior to Superman's strength.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Konton
I say Superman. Wondy has been stated stronger than Herc on panel and has admitted herself inferior to Superman's strength.

Infallible logic.

quanchi112
Haha what? The whole idea of the average thing is that we include both his higher and lower end showings. I.e. a Superman who closely resembles his day to day levels.

Superman once lifted a book of Infinite weight. ZOMG! He once struggled to support rubble around 80tons.

Thor once had his strength cut in half and failed to lift a tractor when fighting Hercules or something similar. That's how comics work.

What is wrong with you? We take all of them into account not just the ones in the middle. Originally posted by Konton
I say Superman. Wondy has been stated stronger than Herc on panel and has admitted herself inferior to Superman's strength. Where did it state she's stronger than Herc?

Konton
I'll admit it's horrible ABC logic, but feats and consistent showings have supported the claim.

Omega Vision
We take all of them into account not just the ones in the middle. Where did it state she's stronger than Herc?
In her bio. "Stronger than Hercules, as beautiful as Aphrodite, as fast as Hermes..etc"

Konton
We take all of them into account not just the ones in the middle. Where did it state she's stronger than Herc?

http://thumbnails12.imagebam.com/8664/30421986633211.jpg

quanchi112
http://thumbnails12.imagebam.com/8664/30421986633211.jpg Never saw this before. Is this marvel's hercules and is it canon?

bagsikdangal101
In a direct fight Thor was more powerful and Superman was stronger. The avengers/jla sealed the deal.

And yet Clark Kent(AKA Superman) said this about the Hulk.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12704275

If Prof.Hulk was able to scare Superman, imagine what he'll say about World War Hulk.From Rage.Of.Olympus's scan, Thor is stronger than Hulk.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/StrongerThanHulk.jpg

By the way, I vote Hercules due to techniques in arm wrestling.He's the dirtiest player in the game after all.

Mindset
I say Superman. Wondy has been stated stronger than Herc on panel and has admitted herself inferior to Superman's strength. What does that have to do with Marvel Herc?

cdtm
Originally posted by Omega Vision
In her bio. "Stronger than Hercules, as beautiful as Aphrodite, as fast as Hermes..etc"

O_o That means Cap is also stronger then Herc, even though he gets his strength from Herc..

Which doesn't make sense.

quanchi112
Originally posted by bagsikdangal101
And yet Clark Kent(AKA Superman) said this about the Hulk.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=12704275

If Prof.Hulk was able to scare Superman, imagine what he'll say about World War Hulk.From Rage.Of.Olympus's scan, Thor is stronger than Hulk.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/StrongerThanHulk.jpg

By the way, I vote Hercules due to techniques in arm wrestling.He's the dirtiest player in the game after all. Herc duldn't beat Thor so how does he all of a sudden beat someone like Superman?

Omega Vision
O_o That means Cap is also stronger then Herc, even though he gets his strength from Herc..

Which doesn't make sense.
Superman gets his power from the sun but he has feats under his belt that would take much more power than that which could be absorbed simply by basking in its rays.

Konton
Oh, I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking DC Herc =p

quanchi112
Oh, I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking DC Herc =p laughing out loud

Konton
I've literally been on a drunken bender for the last week or so. You should probably ignore everything I say.

Colossus-Big C
still doesnt make sence that people powered by hercules is stronger than him.
unless they was talking about the time the gods were split into two with half powers each

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.