These guys attack thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
no flight

Pitt
Skaar
WWH
Rulk
Maestro
Abomination
A-Bomb
She-Rulk
She Hulk
Doc Samson

quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10. No.Too much pure strength for thanos to win.

Team 9/10.

Angel Watching
I believe they beat Thanos. Definitely no 10/10 perfect win for Thanos

Blanket
Pitt = possibly one shotted
Skaar = one shotted
WWH = only threat, but not really
Rulk = two shotted
Maestro = two shotted
Abomination = one shotted
A-Bomb = possibly one shotted
She-Rulk = one shotted
She Hulk = one shotted
Doc Samson = one shotted

All one shotted guys could get taken out with the same blast, as could all the two shotted.

I'm not seeing contention here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No.Too much pure strength for thanos to win.

Team 9/10. What?????

They only touch Thanos if he allows it, Lord Thanos 10/10.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no flight

Pitt
Skaar
WWH
Rulk
Maestro
Abomination
A-Bomb
She-Rulk
She Hulk
Doc Samson change Doc with 8th Day Xaviernaut and you got Thanos in big trouble..... smokin'

Kid Kurdy
Thanos goes down, very hard. When has he ever fought so many power houses at the same time alone ?

celeyhyga17
erm thanos wins. wut are bricks going to do against Thanos's countless powers? first off, he will have shields. he is gonna bfr most of the group in one shot. it's troo u took away his flight, but u didnt take away his abilities. since this ain't a purely H2H fight, he wins. only the Rulk's may pose a challenge from the start.

Nihilist
Simply stacking cannon fodder doesnt mean anything only WWH is a match, but they still lose.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Thanos goes down, very hard. When has he ever fought so many power houses at the same time alone ? Shields, bfr, forceblock, and nothing but laughs for the mad titan.

Kid Kurdy
Shields, bfr, forceblock, and nothing but laughs for the mad titan.
Shields, BFR and forceblock... so he's not going to fight them, but use technology and send them away or hide behind shields ?

Can't blame him though. In a fistfight, he gets murdered by these people. Maestro Hulk alone can give him a good fight.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Blanket
Pitt = possibly one shotted
Skaar = one shotted
WWH = only threat, but not really
Rulk = two shotted
Maestro = two shotted
Abomination = one shotted
A-Bomb = possibly one shotted
She-Rulk = one shotted
She Hulk = one shotted
Doc Samson = one shotted

All one shotted guys could get taken out with the same blast, as could all the two shotted.

I'm not seeing contention here.

Well that's only because he banned flight. If it was allowed then it'd be a whole different story.

Black bolt z
What?????

They only touch Thanos if he allows it, Lord Thanos 10/10. Like I said team 9/10.Just too much power for thanos to handle.

dmills
Nah, Quan is right. Shields, Force block and bfr. It wouldn't even last 1 minute. Hell even Dick Rider can beat this team with the same strategy. Shields, Gravity Nodes and bfr. Thanos every time.

quanchi112
Shields, BFR and forceblock... so he's not going to fight them, but use technology and send them away or hide behind shields ?

Can't blame him though. In a fistfight, he gets murdered by these people. Maestro Hulk alone can give him a good fight. So wait you don't want him to use his abilities then why not make a thread where he's naked and he has no choice but to fight an army of characters?

I guess Thanos isn't allowed to use his abilities. Laughs.

Like I said team 9/10.Just too much power for thanos to handle. Who can't he bfr with his pinky from this list?

Originally posted by dmills
Nah, Quan is right. Shields, Force block and bfr. It wouldn't even last 1 minute. Hell even Dick Rider can beat this team with the same strategy. Shields, Gravity Nodes and bfr. Thanos every time. Welcome to team Quan.

supremthor
team 10/10

dmills
Wow. It has a sense of humor. Who'da thunk?

BTW. Are you going to pick up the Source book today?

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
Wow. It has a sense of humor. Who'da thunk?

BTW. Are you going to pick up the Source book today? I haven't been to a comic shop since siege came out. Into games more now.

Black bolt z
I haven't been to a comic shop since siege came out. Into games more now. His only option is mindrape and BFR.ANd he can kill a few of them but they are going to dog-pile him.

quanchi112
His only option is mindrape and BFR.ANd he can kill a few of them but they are going to dog-pile him. How are these his only options?

All he has to do is point his pinky and he can bfr them all. the guy can take on Odin yet these guys are too much?

dmills
More into gaming? You mean you it's possible to do one without the other? Explain this technique.

Kid Kurdy
So wait you don't want him to use his abilities then why not make a thread where he's naked and he has no choice but to fight an army of characters?

His abilities yes. No outside technological help however.

(And these guys will utterly destroy any shield btw).

His only chance of surviving is not fighting them.

Nihilist

His only chance of surviving is not fighting them. Thanos can teleport under his own power he has done it since his first few appearances and he can create energy shield under his own power.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos can teleport under his own power
That's great, because he's gonna need his teleportation powers when facing these guys.

Like shields are gonna help.

TheTyrant
Simply stacking cannon fodder doesnt mean anything only WWH is a match, but they still lose.

Nihilist
That's great, because he's gonna need his teleportation powers when facing these guys.

Like shields are gonna help. None of the guys have the power of a Galactus/Omega blast or punching power of Champion/Thor with the power gem, the vast majority down with 1 omni blast.

Kid Kurdy
None of the guys have the power of a Galactus/Omega blast or punching power of Champion/Thor with the power gem, the vast majority down with 1 omni blast.
That's strange, I could have sworn Thanos said himself that Champion with the Power Gem is, in many ways, like the Hulk, you know, the guy he has avoided for years.

marwash22
change the name of this thread to... "These guys get killed by Thanos".

Gadabout
team slight majority...wait is this LF Rulk? if so sorry Thanos but ur bout to be dog meat-lol

The Nuul
Thanos stomps, too much stuff to work with and they have nothing.

Nihilist
That's strange, I could have sworn Thanos said himself that Champion with the Power Gem is, in many ways, like the Hulk, you know, the guy he has avoided for years. Avoids,lmfao that's fallacy got laid to rest ages ago, Thanos went straight for Hulk in IW and at the end of IG he easily engaged Hulk and Drax together. Thanos said Champs strength increased like Hulks did that's all, he never said Hulk strenght was on par with Champs, Champ caused the planet to explode with 1 punch.

Kid Kurdy
Avoids,lmfao that's fallacy got laid to rest ages ago, Thanos went straight for Hulk in IW and at the end of IG he easily engaged Hulk and Drax together.
And it did nothing. You know that. He punched Hulk in one fight (punching is apparantly winning ?) and he grabbed Hulks head in another.

Hulk wasn't hurt, scared, slowed down, knocked out, nothing. Just a punch, nothing more.

It's pretty clear what he said::

In many ways I assume this is what it would be like battling the Terran behemoth, the Hulk. A conflict I've sought to avoid over the years.

the Darkone
Thanos isn't stupid, he will literally wreck them. Thanos can split the team up and take them on one by one and own them, only WWhulk and Maestro would be a problem; but even they will fall to Thanos.

Thanos all day

quanchi112

His only chance of surviving is not fighting them. He can bfr from his pinky finger so he wins without getting touched.Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

Like shields are gonna help. They helped against Galactus but like that's impressive, right?

rotiart
Thanos 9/10
There is a small chance thanos can be overwhelmed... But it is small

quanchi112
Originally posted by rotiart
Thanos 9/10
There is a small chance thanos can be overwhelmed... But it is small When has he been overwhelmed?

the Darkone
When has he been overwhelmed?

He's just saying "IF" they do overwhelmed him. Damn Quan not everything has to be explain.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
He's just saying "IF" they do overwhelmed him. Damn Quan not everything has to be explain. He said there's a small chance when there is none. He's slap them all around or bfr them at his heart's content.

King Kandy
Thanos can take almost all of them out with one omniblast. Even if this is just physical force he can win that way. Giving him all his other abilities make this a stomp.

King Kandy
That's strange, I could have sworn Thanos said himself that Champion with the Power Gem is, in many ways, like the Hulk, you know, the guy he has avoided for years.
He's defeated Hulk and Champion, and PG Thor, so that's proven false.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanos can take almost all of them out with one omniblast. Even if this is just physical force he can win that way. Giving him all his other abilities make this a stomp.

no expression

You don't honestly believe Thanos can take this fight purely physically?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

You don't honestly believe Thanos can take this fight purely physically? So these guys are more powerful collectively than Odin?

Colossus-Big C
he means strength

and odin magically amps to be really strong

quanchi112
he means strength

and odin magically amps to be really strong Thanos survived far more powerful attacks from Odin and is stronger than all of them and more durable.

Black bolt z
Thanos survived far more powerful attacks from Odin and is stronger than all of them and more durable. Except mabye WWH.Other then that he has them all beaten physically.But if they dogpile he loses.

Colossus-Big C
physical punches=/= energy damage

doomsday has survived unphased by the power of 50 nuclear bombs, i doubt superman can punch with more physical power than that.

quanchi112
Except mabye WWH.Other then that he has them all beaten physically.But if they dogpile he loses. WW Hulk was just an elite top tier and at no point did he do anything that put him strength wise well over that until the end of the arc.

physical punches=/= energy damage

doomsday has survived unphased by the power of 50 nuclear bombs, i doubt superman can punch with more physical power than that. Odin's blasts hurt more than these guys physical punches. Oneshotted the Surfer, sport.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So these guys are more powerful collectively than Odin?

They aren't.

quanchi112
They aren't. Then how do they win?

Black bolt z
Then how do they win? They don't have to be to beat thanos.

King Kandy
no expression

You don't honestly believe Thanos can take this fight purely physically?
Not H2H, but in terms of energy blasts etc he can win this with brute force.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Then how do they win?

By beating him down if Thanos decides to fight like a brick.

It may be contrary to what you may believe, but just because Thanos stood up to a beating from Odin, it doesn't mean no force less than Odin can put him down all the time. Comics don't work that way.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by King Kandy
Not H2H, but in terms of energy blasts etc he can win this with brute force.

Okay, good. I thought the hard-on this board has for all things cosmic had grown a few more inches.

I want to debate that but I don't care enough.

celeyhyga17
Like I said team 9/10.Just too much power for thanos to handle.

Um no......

quanchi112
They don't have to be to beat thanos. Give an example of someone less powerful than Odin beating Thanos then.

By beating him down if Thanos decides to fight like a brick.

It may be contrary to what you may believe, but just because Thanos stood up to a beating from Odin, it doesn't mean no force less than Odin can put him down all the time. Comics don't work that way. Then give an example. If Odin blasts that were good enough to wreck Surfer in one shot weren't good enough then what is?

Thanos also didn't budge when he was first blasted not an inch.

Lord_Talron
ok, seriously guys, how can thanos lose this ESP if bfr is on. and i hate thanos.

Warlord
Thanos wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
ok, seriously guys, how can thanos lose this ESP if bfr is on. and i hate thanos. He doesn't lose a single match.

tkitna
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos isn't stupid, he will literally wreck them. Thanos can split the team up and take them on one by one and own them, only WWhulk and Maestro would be a problem; but even they will fall to Thanos.

Thanos all day

This is the only correct answer.

BattleMage
Team

quanchi112
Originally posted by BattleMage
Team Ho wdo they stop Thanos from bfring them?

TheTyrant
Thanos one shots all of them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Thanos one shots all of them. Tyrant send me that link again. I finally got the email.

TheTyrant
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thanos-vs-supergirl/394765/

Also don't forget to post the Ganymede scans. No one has posted them in that thread.

galactusischere
Go Quan go! Make them feel your wrath.

the Darkone
If Thanos slug it out with this group we will lose, if divides and conquer he will murder them.

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Go Quan go! Make them feel your wrath. I just posted I can't wait to let the assault begin.

iceman24567
Thanos erm

King Kandy
I just posted I can't wait to let the assault begin.
Too bad it looks like everyone agrees with you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.