footrace

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
quicksilver
wonder woman
superman
black adam
captain marvel
dc hermes/Mercury

KingD19
If this is current Quicksilver....then he, Black Adamn, and Hermes/Mercury are the top 3.

marwash22
Wonder Woman, easily. If she can apparently beat a teleporter, she can definitely beat these dudes.

KingD19
Originally posted by marwash22
Wonder Woman, easily. If she can apparently beat a teleporter, she can definitely beat these dudes.

Scans?

marwash22
Originally posted by KingD19
Scans? i was being facetious

KingD19
I was being serious...since I don't read Wonder Woman.

marwash22
I was being serious...since I don't read Wonder Woman. Well, she does have Hermes' speed and the WW wanks argue she's only a notch or two below Wally. If you're susceptible to believing hyperbole, WW should win this.

IMO, QS wins.

Black bolt z
QS or Hermes

KingD19
Okay, well Adam was moving at Mach 500 while fighting Barry Allen I think. They were going so fast that everyone stood still.

Quicksilver went halfway across the Earth in a minute and a half. And he's moved even faster than that.

And Hermes is the god of speed, so yeah.

srankmissingnin
And Hermes is the god of speed, so yeah.

Both Captain Marvel and Wonder Woman have the speed of Mercury, and Mercury is Hermes.

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.