Zatanna vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
smile

Bouboumaster
Surfer

Mindset
SS

Slaanesh
Surfer

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
SS

Konton
Zatanna gets her Seven Soldier's power levels!

marvelmadness13
Norrin 10/10

lightyeargee
blitz goes to surfer. No blitz Z

quanchi112
Surfer wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Konton
Zatanna gets her Seven Soldier's power levels!

SS power levels? She'd take it.

axelraptor
SS

Prep-Man
SS isn't beating a Z who defeated Zor. A cosmic level being. We also know that she has the power to KO Surfer, because she did knock down Starbreaker, who is also above Surfer in power.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Prep-Man
SS isn't beating a Z who defeated Zor. A cosmic level being. We also know that she has the power to KO Surfer, because she did knock down Starbreaker, who is also above Surfer in power.

How's about he teleport her in the vacuum of space while chilling ways, ways out of her sight?

Prep-Man
She's got out of worse.

Warlord
worse than being in a 200 below zero environment with total lack of oxygen?

Bouboumaster
Or what about he teleport her in the sun? Or in a black hole? Or he tp her, and makes her kill herself? Of matter manipulate her ass? Or bullrush her at speed that can't be defined by humans with a 100+ tons punch? Or ground her and the city where she is? Or just really explose the planet where she stand? Or etc?

lightyeargee
The surfer wankage has turned up thr last two days.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by lightyeargee
The surfer wankage has turned up thr last two days.

He still wins here though.

vansonbee
Silver Surfer should take the majority of the encounter.

Zatanna does have few spells that could disarm/hurt SS for duration, but unlike in the comics, SS has the chance to fight back or first.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Or what about he teleport her in the sun? Or in a black hole? Or he tp her, and makes her kill herself? Of matter manipulate her ass? Or bullrush her at speed that can't be defined by humans with a 100+ tons punch? Or ground her and the city where she is? Or just really explose the planet where she stand? Or etc?

Surfer's not that evil.

Bouboumaster
Surfer's not that evil.

But he has the power and the abilities to do so. A "non-caring about life" Surfer would straight up murder Zatana and she wouldn't be able to do jack shit about it.

lightyeargee
But he has the power and the abilities to do so. A "non-caring about life" Surfer would straight up murder Zatana and she wouldn't be able to do jack shit about it. She could do plenty. She is a high tier mage.

Bouboumaster
She could do plenty. She is a high tier mage.

Unless he hits her while chiling on let say, the moon. Or that he just blast her before she can open her mouth. Or put her to sleep via telepathy.

Or, teleport her in space. What she could do about it? Or what she could do if Surfer went back in time, to kill her when she's still a noob at magic?

It's not a fight she can win.

lightyeargee
Unless he hits her while chiling on let say, the moon. Or that he just blast her before she can open her mouth. Or put her to sleep via telepathy.

Or, teleport her in space. What she could do about it? Or what she could do if Surfer went back in time, to kill her when she's still a noob at magic?

It's not a fight she can win. You can't be serious?

Lord Feron
i don't think surfer can do all that jazz to her. I mean she aint defenseless. BUt Z aint winning. Maybe make Surfer feel some pain first but eventually he is gonna get pissed off at her and put her down. Kinda like when he lost patience with Jesus Cable.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Lord Feron
i don't think surfer can do all that jazz to her. I mean she aint defenseless. BUt Z aint winning. Maybe make Surfer feel some pain first but eventually he is gonna get pissed off at her and put her down. Kinda like when he lost patience with Jesus Cable. What of she just bfr's him to some magical wrealm?

Omega Vision
I agree Surfer wins but lets not act like Zatanna isn't also constrained by CIS. Lobo (Mr. "I can regenerate from a drop of blood" Lobo) seemed to believe that Zatanna could kill him with a single spell. All that kept her from doing so was her morality.

Bouboumaster
What of she just bfr's him to some magical wrealm?

Good thing that Surfer can teleporth both in time and space.

Philosophía
blitz goes to surfer. No blitz Z

Philosophía
Or what about he teleport her in the sun? Or in a black hole? Or he tp her, and makes her kill herself? Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Or what she could do if Surfer went back in time, to kill her when she's still a noob at magic?

It's not a fight she can win. Those are definitley tactics Surfer would normally use in battle, with CIS on. I mean, look at all the times he has consistently done so.

haermm

janus77
Surfer wins via qucik lobotomy of language centre of Zatanna's brain. simple, painless and irreversible, for Zatanna anyway.

Surfer 10/10.

SamZED
Zatanna doesnt need to say spells outloud for them to work. But yeah, Surfer wins this. Zatanna is overrated on KMC. People around here think she could just say "eid sutcalag" and win.

Naija boy
Surfer wins

Galan007
If Surfer didn't take Z out immediately, then she could certainly defeat him.

"Esrepsid!"

SS wins. She has fighting chances if he doesnt blitz her, but I still dont think shed get a majority

Prep-Man
Originally posted by SamZED
Zatanna doesnt need to say spells outloud for them to work. But yeah, Surfer wins this. Zatanna is overrated on KMC. People around here think she could just say "eid sutcalag" and win.

How is she overrated when she's taken it to beings more powerful than Surfer? sad

amnesia
What of she just bfr's him to some magical wrealm?

What if surfer opens up a black hole? Surfer could put in a thousands blasts before zatanna could open her mouth.

Prep-Man
When has Surfer ever done that to a superhero who's in fishnets?

amnesia
When has Surfer ever done that to a superhero who's in fishnets?

Surfer is surfer, He serves galactus who infinitely cooler than all of DC (except for sinestro and BA)

That's why SS beats Zatanna.

Prep-Man
Female in fishnets > dude riding a cosmic surf board.

amnesia
You jest. Cosmic surfboards are awesome.

Prep-Man
Meh, not much of a surfer. Females with fishnets that can harm cosmic beings on the other hand are awesome. Magic is cooler.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by amnesia
You jest. Cosmic surfboards are awesome.
I question the sexuality of anyone who prefers a naked silver man to a woman in a fetisheriffic stage magician getup with fishnets.

amnesia
surfer is a stoner. I like that in a herald.

amnesia
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I question the sexuality of anyone who prefers a naked silver man to a woman in a fetisheriffic stage magician getup with fishnets.

I like naked silver men

Omega Vision
surfer is a stoner. I like that in a herald.
He also apparently puts the stoner in your pants. stick out tongue

Prep-Man
LOL!

amnesia
Sshhhh... You beat up your little brother, i should probably call the police.

Omega Vision
Sshhhh... You beat up your little brother, i should probably call the police.
Yeah I'm really afraid of the Norweigan police force. roll eyes (sarcastic)

amnesia
Yeah I'm really afraid of the Norweigan police force. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't really care about Norway.

OneDumbG0
If all Surfer has to do is blitz/hit Zatanna faster than Deathstroke managed... ermmhappy

lightyeargee
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
If all Surfer has to do is blitz/hit Zatanna faster than Deathstroke managed... ermmhappy Has shown FTL reflexes as well.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
If Surfer didn't take Z out immediately, then she could certainly defeat him.

"Esrepsid!" Is overrated.

OneDumbG0
Has shown FTL reflexes as well. Who has?

guy222
norrin

lightyeargee
Who has? Z

OneDumbG0
^ Sure coulda used those when Deathstroke punked her... ermm

lightyeargee
^ Sure coulda used those when Deathstroke punked her... ermm WW coulda used her's too against DS. So what's your point?

OneDumbG0
^ That Wonderwoman's FTL reflexes are far more demonstrated than Zatanna's. Because everybody looks at Deastrhoke punking Wonderwoman with incredulity and when he does it to Zatanna... not so much. And for good reason.

lightyeargee
^ That Wonderwoman's FTL reflexes are far more demonstrated than Zatanna's. Because everybody looks at Deastrhoke punking Wonderwoman with incredulity and when he does it to Zatanna... not so much. And for good reason. Z has multiple instanced where she blocks or shields herself from superfast opponents and or energy attacks at point blank range.

OneDumbG0
Z has multiple instanced where she blocks or shields herself from superfast opponents and or energy attacks at point blank range. Be happy to see how these compare to, say, Captain America.

Omega Vision
If all Surfer has to do is blitz/hit Zatanna faster than Deathstroke managed... ermmhappy
Don't you dare compare punk-ass Surfer to Slade. uhuh

lightyeargee
Be happy to see how these compare to, say, Captain America. she has to cast spells and think of different options

Nihilist
Be happy to see how these compare to, say, Captain America. So whats the difference with Thanos blocking energy attacks at point blank range and Z doing it with one showing ftl reflexes and not the other.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Nihilist
So whats the difference with Thanos blocking energy attacks at point blank range and Z doing it with one showing ftl reflexes and not the other.
Zatanna is slimmer thus faster. dur

OneDumbG0
she has to cast spells and think of different options Sure. I'm sure her physical agility/reflexes are completely better than Cap's.

amnesia
Zatanna is slimmer thus faster. dur

ur logic flawles.

Prep-Man
OG YAWA!

Actually, Z can also think about spells. She doesn't always have to say anything.

cdtm
Zatanna has the power, but shouldn't have the speed, considering Surfer's capable of moving faster then thought.

A single charge is all he needs.

King Kandy
He just kills her before she can think of a spell. Not say a spell, think of a spell.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Kandy
He just kills her before she can think of a spell. Not say a spell, think of a spell.
I wasn't aware Surfer was so bloodthirsty.

King Kandy
Well I usually think of these fights in terms of who could win, not who necessarily would win.

Omega Vision
Well I usually think of these fights in terms of who could win, not who necessarily would win.
Well then either character could win. I can't see how any reasonable person could say with certainty that given ten thousand different scenarios not one would end in Zatanna winning.

King Kandy
Yeah but we usually rate things out of ten rounds.

Omega Vision
Yeah but we usually rate things out of ten rounds.
You win this one. uhuh

*disappears in flash of smoke*

supremthor
Z wins afet afte the first 2 seconds, SS on the other hand wins b4 the first 2 seconds. so take your pick is the fight gonna last less then or more then 2 seconds.

Desaad
Yeah, Z is a plot device character of the first order. It really depends on how serious they go at the start of things. I suspect, if we're talking about consecutive battles, Z is going to the win the first couple, and then the Surfer will win every one after that by immobilizing her and stopping her from speaking.

Oh, and "Seven Soldiers" level Z had nothing to do with her own abilities. That was her using the New God weapon of "Living Language", the Merlin.

Black bolt z
You win this one. uhuh

*disappears in flash of smoke* *Reappears in quans bedroom in thanos costume*

"I'm ready baby."

cdtm
Originally posted by Nihilist
So whats the difference with Thanos blocking energy attacks at point blank range and Z doing it with one showing ftl reflexes and not the other.

Or Slade being faster then Flash, for that matter..

Even if Zatanna has multiple displays of reacting to super fast opponents, is there any reason not to discount them as PIS? She's still human, right? No proof of an "always on" speed amping?

Think of how John Stewart actually punched out a charging Flash in a Justice League cartoon episode. Would anyone argue John has FTL reflexes based on that feat? And I believe Hulk hit a charging Silver Surfer once... (I think he was possessed by a symbiont, but it's been awhile and I only saw it in a scan..)

Konton
The difference being that Zatanna's feats are relatively consistent and don't take place in cartoons. =/

Hell, Zatanna has outreacted Superman and Batman on panel.

OneDumbG0
^ Zatanna's physicality doesn't give her reflexes better than Superman or Batman. Let's place the "Zatanna has ftl reflexes" notion where it belongs: the toilet. We've wasted two pages of a thread on the veracity of such a notion. The senseless wasting of electrons on that idea must cease.

"Id"
Retasf Xelfer/Deeps neht eht Revlis Refrus vin

Zatanna4life
OG YAWA!

Actually, Z can also think about spells. She doesn't always have to say anything.

Do you have a scan of proving this?

Konton
Originally posted by Zatanna4life
Do you have a scan of proving this?

It's in the respect thread and she's done plenty of spells without words on pannel.

Zatanna4life
It's in the respect thread and she's done plenty of spells without words on pannel.

The only one I can find is her teleporting without saying anything. Do you think that gives us enough information to apply this non speaking to other spells?

Konton
There is the scan where she outright states that she doesn't need to speak her spells and that it's just a focus exercise.

Zatanna4life
There is the scan where she outright states that she doesn't need to speak her spells and that it's just a focus exercise.

I see that one, but then why does she say it forwards?

TheLordofMurder
Bottomline:

With PIS/CIS on she can win as the Surfer is not a bloodlusted psychopath looking to kill his opponenets with as much lethality as possible...

With PIS/CIS off however, this is spite against Zatanna; she lacks the durability to withstand any of the Surfers attacks...any attack that lands kills her in one shot...and he can move at light speed...to which its impossible for someone with only normal human levels of reaction time to react to.

Philosophía
Originally posted by "Id"
Retasf Xelfer/Deeps neht eht Revlis Refrus vin Spell fail.

Sr J-Bieb
Surfer blasts her. She dies into a living death.

psycho gundam
^ Zatanna's physicality doesn't give her reflexes better than Superman or Batman. Let's place the "Zatanna has ftl reflexes" notion where it belongs: the toilet. We've wasted two pages of a thread on the veracity of such a notion. The senseless wasting of electrons on that idea must cease. deathstroke punched her in the liver, it initiated regurgitation and that was that.

Prep-Man
I don't think anyone said she had ftl reflexes. lol. But she can get off her spells in time to put Surfer down.

Mindset
I don't think anyone said she had ftl reflexes. lol. But she can get off her spells in time to put Surfer down. Originally posted by lightyeargee
Has shown FTL reflexes as well.
nvr did

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.