Romulus vs. Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
No BFR.

realistic
is romulus compinsating?

StiltmanFTW
Oh, so you're just a troll, I see.

SamZED
Am I the only one who thinks that Romulus is a lame villain? The man responsible for all the crap that happened to Wolverine in his life and they couldnt think of anything better than ultimate sabertooth looking dude with a stupid hairdoo and gloves with adamantium claws? How did he manage to stay behind the shadows all this time and manipulate so many lives when every time there's a problem he solves it with claws...erm

On topic- I vote Abom.

jalek moye
yea they failed in his execution, where as his concept and hype was good

OneDumbG0
Romulus sucked. But given what Loeb handed over to Way, was there anything else he could do about it? Frankly, I'm not surprised that the personification of the greatest influence of Wolverine... turned out to be a completely forgettable and worthless tool.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Am I the only one who thinks that Romulus is a lame villain? The man responsible for all the crap that happened to Wolverine in his life and they couldnt think of anything better than ultimate sabertooth looking dude with a stupid hairdoo and gloves with adamantium claws? How did he manage to stay behind the shadows all this time and manipulate so many lives when every time there's a problem he solves it with claws...erm

Everybody thinks that. Made a full appearance after 40 issues and that's excluding all foreshadowing in volume 3... that pretty much speaks for itself.

His look... it's actually a fusion between Wolverine, Sabes and Omega Red... supposed to show us he is the original, I guess.

On topic- I vote Abom.

Are you sure? Emil is a jobber and Romulus gave Skaar hell in Dark Wolverine #86...

Originally posted by jalek moye
yea they failed in his execution, where as his concept and hype was good

Too much hype. Way should have introduced him earlier instead of doing that just before the end.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Are you sure? Emil is a jobber and Romulus gave Skaar hell in Dark Wolverine #86...
I know what you mean, and looking at how easilly Logan took him down one would think that Romulus should at least take a few wins, but I believe that wasn't Abom's best showing. No jobbing he could do a thunderclap and while Romulus is stunned take him apart. The guy doesnt have adamantium bones like Wolvie.

Everybody thinks that. Made a full appearance after 40 issues and that's excluding all foreshadowing in volume 3... that pretty much speaks for itself.

His look... it's actually a fusion between Wolverine, Sabes and Omega Red... supposed to show us he is the original, I guess. I like to think that in "Identity disc" series the mystery guy in the shadows nicknamed "Tristram Silver" and described as a mastermind who was behind pretty much everything and is many hundred years old is Romulus. Whoever he was his siluet looked kinda beastly, he kept track on everything and made Sandman wet his pants simply by looking at him.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by realistic
is romulus compinsating? Bada: detecting a sock troll.......compinsating.......Bann hammer Ready..........Acount Restricted big grin

jalek moye

claw people are Skaar's weakness

nicamarvin
claw people are Skaar's weakness Why.? he has a great Healing Factor... confused

psycho gundam
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Romulus sucked. But given what Loeb handed over to Way, was there anything else he could do about it? Frankly, I'm not surprised that the personification of the greatest influence of Wolverine... turned out to be a completely forgettable and worthless tool. this

realistic
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Bada: detecting a sock troll.......compinsating.......Bann hammer Ready..........Acount Restricted big grin

ha? didnt understand anything but what ever

StiltmanFTW
I know what you mean, and looking at how easilly Logan took him down one would think that Romulus should at least take a few wins, but I believe that wasn't Abom's best showing. No jobbing he could do a thunderclap and while Romulus is stunned take him apart. The guy doesnt have adamantium bones like Wolvie.

Abom didn't stand a chance, period uhuh

Is he smart enough to do that? I don't think so.

I'll play with ABC logic a bit, if you don't mind. You read Logan's fight with Ross. Did you see what he did to Abomination? Samson even commented it wasn't a fight, Rulk simply raped Blonsky.

Then we have She-Hulk defeating him...

How many times Banner owned Abom? In more than ten fights, I think.

Personally, I believe Skaar to be a more formidable brick. Romulus disarmed him, dodged his every attack (even the ground pound), hurt him, knocked down on his ass...

I like to think that in "Identity disc" series the mystery guy in the shadows nicknamed "Tristram Silver" and described as a mastermind who was behind pretty much everything and is many hundred years old is Romulus. Whoever he was his siluet looked kinda beastly, he kept track on everything and made Sandman wet his pants simply by looking at him.

Still haven't read it embarrasment

claw people are Skaar's weakness

Not just his wink

jalek moye
I really him and Skaar had a longer more intense fight. but all the fights in the origins related story have been lack luster imo.

and really when Skaar got all made i expected him to like old power blast him in the face or something. Just to get droped by Daken again

guy222
classic bommie wins

nicamarvin
Originally posted by realistic
is romulus compinsating?

Originally posted by nicamarvin
Bada: detecting a sock troll.......compinsating.......Bann hammer Ready..........Acount Restricted big grin

... smokin'

Black bolt z
Abom

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Abom

You don't read comics, so how can you even know Blonsky wins this?

Sorry man, you need to elaborate.

Black bolt z
(auto quote)[/quickquoteWHy bash me?

Sorry for some reason when I was reading this I was thinking it was an arm wrestle match...just got from cap vs. thor one.

As for fight rom wins.

StiltmanFTW
(auto quote)

I see. Well, if it were the arm wrestling, it would be spite of course. No contest at all.

Just got tired of one-worded responses and the popular belief here that strength is everything. Nothing against you in particular.

Black bolt z
I see. Well, if it were the arm wrestling, it would be spite of course. No contest at all.

Just got tired of one-worded responses and the popular belief here that strength is everything. Nothing against you in particular. No offense taken.Have a nice day.

jinzin
(auto quote)

Rom? I didn't know the space knight was in this fight. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.