Power Gem vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
With the power gem who among this group could claim a victory against Thanos. Stipulations here are the user has 1 day of prep and Thanos never recongizes they have the gem....the list characters are blood lusted and Thanos is initially "amused" by their attack.

Namor (fight during a non stop rain shower)
Thing
Cage
She Hulk
Strong Guy
Gamora
Spiderman
Blackbolt
Cyclops
Storm
Dazzler

Black bolt z
Only ones I would be iffy about are the last three but i think they can all take it.

Omega Vision
Luke Cage if he's also sporting an afro.

Konton
Probably Dazzler. She's the only one here who already has an unlimited capacity for power.

quanchi112
None of them win.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
None of them win. So thanos w/ PG makes him abstract but all of these guys with PG can't make them skyfather?

You are the definition of biased.You only say the PG is limitless when it suits you.

Parmaniac
All of them win

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
So thanos w/ PG makes him abstract but all of these guys with PG can't make them skyfather?

You are the definition of biased.You only say the PG is limitless when it suits you. Thanos knows how to use the gem these guys don't. Get a clue. Most users only tapped into it subconsciously and Thanos already beat two users wit relative ease. Read more comics.

amnesia
Thanos knows how to use the gem these guys don't. Get a clue. Most users only tapped into it subconsciously and Thanos already beat two users wit relative ease. Read more comics.

He had a hard time against Thor, if you don't see that you are blind.

Black bolt z
Thanos knows how to use the gem these guys don't. Get a clue. Most users only tapped into it subconsciously and Thanos already beat two users wit relative ease. Read more comics. These people have one day to know how to use it and they use it conciounsly.DRax only used it sub and thanos didn't bat him.ANd thor was beaten due to a plot device.So yeah.You lose.

All of them win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by amnesia
He had a hard time against Thor, if you don't see that you are blind. he beat Thor when he wanted to and fought him for sheer sport. Thor was also a much bigger threat with the gem than these guys would ever be.

These people have one day to know how to use it and they use it conciounsly.DRax only used it sub and thanos didn't bat him.ANd thor was beaten due to a plot device.So yeah.You lose.

All of them win. Slow down. Thanos beat two power gem users and can use force block without the gun so he wins any of these matches when he wants to. He can also bfr many of these bums.

Thanos is 2-0 against power gem users so feel the burn.

Black bolt z
he beat Thor when he wanted to and fought him for sheer sport. Thor was also a much bigger threat with the gem than these guys would ever be.

Slow down. Thanos beat two power gem users and can use force block without the gun so he wins any of these matches when he wants to. He can also bfr many of these bums.

Thanos is 2-0 against power gem users so feel the burn. No thanos never beat drax with PG and only used a plot device to beat thor with PG.

Thanos can't beat someone with the PG.According to you they all have unlimited power while thanos doesn't.They all win.

quanchi112
No thanos never beat drax with PG and only used a plot device to beat thor with PG.

Thanos can't beat someone with the PG.According to you they all have unlimited power while thanos doesn't.They all win. Did Drax ever beat Thanos? Nope.

The two power gem users Thanos wanted stopped he stopped them and quite easily.

Thanos has methods to win whereas most don't. Thanos can't beat down pg users but has force block which others don't. I am right and the comics support me. Give me one example of a power gem user beating Thanos.

It's funny but the power gem is a plot device and that counts but force block doesn't because you're upset I am right.

Black bolt z
Did Drax ever beat Thanos? Nope.

The two power gem users Thanos wanted stopped he stopped them and quite easily.

Thanos has methods to win whereas most don't. Thanos can't beat down pg users but has force block which others don't. I am right and the comics support me. Give me one example of a power gem user beating Thanos.

It's funny but the power gem is a plot device and that counts but force block doesn't because you're upset I am right. Thanos didn't beat drax with PG either so your agrument is void.

No he didn't and a plot device.

Thanos can't create a block without a device.So thanos has to be beaten by a PG person to be beaten?

But this plot deivce is specifically meant to be in the fight.the gun isn't.

quanchi112
Thanos didn't beat drax with PG either so your agrument is void.

No he didn't and a plot device.

Thanos can't create a block without a device.So thanos has to be beaten by a PG person to be beaten?

But this plot deivce is specifically meant to be in the fight.the gun isn't. When did Thanos ever want to defeat Drax with the power gem?

The power gem is a plot device and he stopped them with a plot device. Thor's hammer is a plot device also. You don't get anything.

He did against odin.

He doesn't need the gun to do so read a little and gain some knowledge.

Black bolt z
When did Thanos ever want to defeat Drax with the power gem?

The power gem is a plot device and he stopped them with a plot device. Thor's hammer is a plot device also. You don't get anything.

He did against odin.

He doesn't need the gun to do so read a little and gain some knowledge. So your saying if he wanted to he could have?You have no proof.

Yes its a plot device but its a plot deivce that has been used more then twice.

Yeah he used the gun.

Yes he does need the gun.SHow him making a force block outside of blood and thunder.He used th gun both times.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by tru-marvell
With the power gem who among this group could claim a victory against Thanos. Stipulations here are the user has 1 day of prep and Thanos never recongizes they have the gem....the list characters are blood lusted and Thanos is initially "amused" by their attack.

Namor (fight during a non stop rain shower)
Thing
Cage
She Hulk
Strong Guy
Gamora
Spiderman
Blackbolt
Cyclops
Storm
Dazzler
Thing, She-Hulk, Gamora, Spiderman, Black Bolt, and Storm will all win.

quanchi112
So your saying if he wanted to he could have?You have no proof.

Yes its a plot device but its a plot deivce that has been used more then twice.

Yeah he used the gun.

Yes he does need the gun.SHow him making a force block outside of blood and thunder.He used th gun both times. Since he beat a greater threat in Thor than Drax of course he could coupled with the fact Drax is an idiot.

Thanos used it twice.

There's no gun in the scan and it stated it had only one shot. Once it worked he added it to his own tech.

You didn't even read the arc.

Black bolt z
Since he beat a greater threat in Thor than Drax of course he could coupled with the fact Drax is an idiot.

Thanos used it twice.

There's no gun in the scan and it stated it had only one shot. Once it worked he added it to his own tech.

You didn't even read the arc. OK you have no proof he can.And thanos only beat thor due to plot device.

Not enough to be argued.Has to be three times

It stated it needed time to recharge.Time that it had when he went to asgard.

Whats it called when someone insults you?Bashing?Reoported for bashing.

quanchi112
OK you have no proof he can.And thanos only beat thor due to plot device.

Not enough to be argued.Has to be three times

It stated it needed time to recharge.Time that it had when he went to asgard.

Whats it called when someone insults you?Bashing?Reoported for bashing. It's your burden to prove a pg user can beat him. Saying oh he didn't beat Drax when he never wanted to isn't proof. It's like saying Thanos never beat BB yet he stomps the Surfer therefore Bb wins. You are very illogical.

He doesn't have to to argue it when he is faced against a power gem user.

Where was the gun when he fought Odin? where was he hiding it?

You didn't read the arc it's obvious.

Gadabout
Depends on how quickly Thanos sees them as a real threat....but potentially they could all beat him. Personally I would love to see Cage-BB-Storm or Daz with the PG....But BB would claim a victory the fastest IMO

Black bolt z
It's your burden to prove a pg user can beat him. Saying oh he didn't beat Drax when he never wanted to isn't proof. It's like saying Thanos never beat BB yet he stomps the Surfer therefore Bb wins. You are very illogical.

He doesn't have to to argue it when he is faced against a power gem user.

Where was the gun when he fought Odin? where was he hiding it?

You didn't read the arc it's obvious. WHat?I'm not saying they can beat him but you can't say thanos can beat them.

Huh?He can't use a forceblock here.

Show him use a forceblock in a non-blood and thunder issue.He used the gun in both.

Too bad I did.And I comprehended better then you.

quanchi112
WHat?I'm not saying they can beat him but you can't say thanos can beat them.

Huh?He can't use a forceblock here.

Show him use a forceblock in a non-blood and thunder issue.He used the gun in both.

Too bad I did.And I comprehended better then you. Because Thanos has bested superior opponents with the power gem and quite easily.

read the arc.

he didn't use the gun against Odin.

No, you didn't.

Black bolt z
Because Thanos has bested superior opponents with the power gem and quite easily.

read the arc.

he didn't use the gun against Odin.

No, you didn't. No he hasn't

He can't use the forceblock here

Too bad he did

Yes I did.And better then you.

quanchi112
No he hasn't

He can't use the forceblock here

Too bad he did

Yes I did.And better then you. Champion and he toyed with him.

Yes, he can.

Where was he hiding the gun when he took on asgard's forces and Odin?

Black bolt z
Champion and he toyed with him.

Yes, he can.

Where was he hiding the gun when he took on asgard's forces and Odin? OK...a user that acctually know what it does....and he only won through BFR and threats.

How?He needs the gun and doesn't have it.

IDK.You need to show thanos creating a force-block out of a blood and thunder comic.

King Kandy
Thanos didn't use the gun against Odin, he just had a little eye flash and the forceblock appeared. Anyway, he can Forceblock every one of the people here ftw.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanos didn't use the gun against Odin, he just had a little eye flash and the forceblock appeared. Anyway, he can Forceblock every one of the people here ftw. You need to show him using a forceblock without a gun at least 3 times.

King Kandy
You need to show him using a forceblock without a gun at least 3 times.
Why? Once is enough to show he can do it.

Black bolt z
Why? Once is enough to show he can do it. No.For it to be argued it has to be done at least three times under thier own power.

I asked bada.You want me to pull out the PM?

King Kandy
No.For it to be argued it has to be done at least three times under thier own power.

I asked bada.You want me to pull out the PM?
That is not part of the rules. Look it up, it's not there.

Black bolt z
That is not part of the rules. Look it up, it's not there. I asked bada this

And bada answered this

Blanket
The only real opposition is Strong Guy... considering what his powers are. Even then, we'd still have to assume his powers would go up to a level where he could handle the blows.

Thanos was fighting pretty evenly with a PG Thor. And that Thor before he got the Power Gem was beating up PG Drax, along with Maxam as well. Regular Thor was stalemating PG Drax; regular Thor is above all these characters. Blood and Thunder Thor was crushing Surfer, Warlock, and PG Drax, and a host of other characters. I can't with all due respect give anyone the win over Thanos knowing this.

quanchi112
OK...a user that acctually know what it does....and he only won through BFR and threats.

How?He needs the gun and doesn't have it.

IDK.You need to show thanos creating a force-block out of a blood and thunder comic. He won by using his mind and toying wit his victim. He's smarter than all these guys.

He didn't use the gun against Odin. Read the issue, sport.

No, I don't you have argued Thor mindraping and he's never done it. It's just another case of your hypocrisy.

King Kandy
I asked bada this

And bada answered this
That's Bada's general rule and is not set in stone, nor is it a real part of the forum rules. Just because a moderator has an opinion on what's valid doesn't make it right, when we do official rule changes we actually make a thread and help come up with something democratically.

jalek moye
I always figured that 3 time thing was more about new powers that never get mentioned again or extreme jumps in feats anyway.

And not if there is an actual explanation for it

Nihilist
BB is the only real problem for Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.