The Runner vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins.

lightyeargee
Classic IM> or =the Runner
DS>Classic IM
DS wins.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by lightyeargee
Classic IM> or =the Runner
DS>Classic IM
DS wins.

Best logic ever!

I assume Runner does not have space gem or else why make this thread?

Anyway DS should win if he uses his omega beams at the start of the match, then again Runner should easily out run it...

But I'll give DS benefit of the doubt and he will beat Runner without space gem.

Black bolt z
Unless DS can use him tracking OE beams then runner wins,

guy222
Elder

quanchi112
Runner wins.

King Kandy
Runner can't die, and he is definitely fast and strong enough to take out DS since he made Surfer look like a weakling.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by King Kandy
Runner can't die, and he is definitely fast and strong enough to take out DS since he made Surfer look like a weakling.

Do you see the lapse in logic here?

Colossus-Big C
some of the elders have died though..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Do you see the lapse in logic here? Feel free to point it out.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
some of the elders have died though.. To rulk who is full of PIS and the In-betweener who used death?He made death kill them.

lightyeargee
Runner can't die, and he is definitely fast and strong enough to take out DS since he made Surfer look like a weakling. DS can move at unimaginable speeds if he wants to. So that means he can perceove the runner. And the runner is not more powerful than say Angel Supergirl or Secret. Agog was more powerful than Orion and Lightray combined and he got one shotted. The runner would get psychically dominated and then turned into an old man or a new born.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Feel free to point it out.

Runner > SS

so Runner > Ds

That is retarded

Especially considering Ds>>>>>>>SS

quanchi112
Runner > SS

so Runner > Ds

That is retarded

Especially considering Ds>>>>>>>SS Both to me beat Darkseid. Surfer treats people who'd rock Ds like clowns.

lightyeargee
Both to me beat Darkseid. Surfer treats people who'd rock Ds like clowns. Surfer could beat a giant with all the powers of all the New Gods including Takion and HighFather? Surfer could beat someone who made Orion and Light Ray look like feebs? Surfer ould beat The I'm who was so powerful that with a wave of his hand he dismissed the gravity of a universe? DS did and can. Surfer and the runner are out classed.

quanchi112
Surfer could beat a giant with all the powers of all the New Gods including Takion and HighFather? Surfer could beat someone who made Orion and Light Ray look like feebs? Surfer ould beat The I'm who was so powerful that with a wave of his hand he dismissed the gravity of a universe? DS did and can. Surfer and the runner are out classed. Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Surfer also would beat hp DD and Superman unlike Ds.

lightyeargee
Yes, yes, yes, and yes. Surfer also would beat hp DD and Superman unlike Ds. You sound ridiculous. Surfer ant even Beat Orion for more than Half and yet you think he can beat the I'm or agog. I see why they say the things they do about you.

King Kandy
DS can move at unimaginable speeds if he wants to. So that means he can perceove the runner. And the runner is not more powerful than say Angel Supergirl or Secret. Agog was more powerful than Orion and Lightray combined and he got one shotted. The runner would get psychically dominated and then turned into an old man or a new born.
Runner is definitely fast enough to take out DS. DS can't keep up with Superman, and Runner is many, many times faster than Superman. He can run rings around DS, brute force can't hurt him, and his power level makes Surfer (who's > Superman) look like nothing.

King Kandy
Runner > SS

so Runner > Ds

That is retarded

Especially considering Ds>>>>>>>SS
Runner >>>>>>>>>>>> SS

My point is that since Surfer was nothing to runner, he might have a somewhat harder time with DS, but he still has the lead. Surfer could give DS trouble but not Runner, who can just brush him off. Meanwhile DS has to fight and fight hard to take out Superman and sometimes, even that doesn't help him.

lightyeargee
Runner is definitely fast enough to take out DS. DS can't keep up with Superman, and Runner is many, many times faster than Superman. He can run rings around DS, brute force can't hurt him, and his power level makes Surfer (who's > Superman) look like nothing. The black racer is more powerful than the runner.DS depowered him and reality manipulated him into an old white man. The runner loses.

quanchi112
You sound ridiculous. Surfer ant even Beat Orion for more than Half and yet you think he can beat the I'm or agog. I see why they say the things they do about you. Surfer's stomp Orion. More powerful, more durable, and faster.

King Kandy
The black racer is more powerful than the runner.DS depowered him and reality manipulated him into an old white man. The runner loses.
Why is the black racer > Runner?

quanchi112
Why is the black racer > Runner? I think because Black Racer is from dc.

lightyeargee
Why is the black racer > Runner? aspects of multiversal beings tend to be more powerful than trans teirs.

Warlord
aspects of multiversal beings tend to be more powerful than trans teirs.

Apparently aspects of multiversal beings fare worse than Superman in fights in DCU

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Warlord
Apparently aspects of multiversal beings fare worse than Superman in fights in DCU
Fact of life in the DCU

Lord Feron

Wow! JUST WOW!!

Runner would one shot the BR lol

lightyeargee
Surfer's stomp Orion. More powerful, more durable, and faster. Orion has manipulated unoversal energies and harmed Galactic lvl cosmoc baddies. Surfer is Not more powerful. Orion has been millions of nuclear reactors on the heart of apok. Surfer isn't any more durable than Orion. And orion has flown from New Genesis to earth under his own power in under a heart beat. Literally a universe away. Surfer is not faster. And Orion has legitimate superspeed feats by running. Surfer has none.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Wow! JUST WOW!!

Runner would one shot the BR lol prove it.

Lord Feron
Orion has manipulated unoversal energies and harmed Galactic lvl cosmoc baddies. Surfer is Not more powerful. Orion has been millions of nuclear reactors on the heart of apok. Surfer isn't any more durable than Orion. And orion has flown from New Genesis to earth under his own power in under a heart beat. Literally a universe away. Surfer is not faster. And Orion has legitimate superspeed feats by running. Surfer has none.

Somebody call a medic, he just ODed on fail!!

Lord Feron
prove it.

umm... no? Mostly because I disagree with almost everything you say and if I start trying to prove things to you I would end up with alot of head and heart ache so. just no. Sorry.. sad

lightyeargee
Somebody call a medic, he just ODed on fail!! All you ha e to do is counter with better feats from the surfer. Not insult. You ant come up with Better feats. At surferals best,his feats match Orion's,not exceed them. Hence surfer is not more powerful than Orion.

cdtm
Surfer's stomp Orion. More powerful, more durable, and faster.

Orions durability to energy attacks is as good as anyones.. And his shields are powerful enough to block a universal implosion bomb. They'll block Surfers powers too.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by cdtm
Orions durability to energy attacks is as good as anyones.. And his shields are powerful enough to block a universal implosion bomb. They'll block Surfers powers too. He's used his shields to block the omegas as well.

King Kandy
Well that's what you'd THINK, but Darkseid beat him so clearly he's not unbeatable. So tell me, what are Black Racer's feats?

Silent Master
Orions durability to energy attacks is as good as anyones.. And his shields are powerful enough to block a universal implosion bomb. They'll block Surfers powers too.

He's referring to the crossover where Surfer beat him.

IIRC, The Hunger.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Silent Master
He's referring to the crossover where Surfer beat him.

IIRC, The Hunger. that ross over was meh. DS was beating Galactus with giant rocks.boooo

Gecko4lif
Well that's what you'd THINK, but Darkseid beat him so clearly he's not unbeatable. So tell me, what are Black Racer's feats?

Killing everything that dies.

psycho gundam
Orion has manipulated unoversal energies and harmed Galactic lvl cosmoc baddies. Surfer is Not more powerful. Orion has been millions of nuclear reactors on the heart of apok. Surfer isn't any more durable than Orion. And orion has flown from New Genesis to earth under his own power in under a heart beat. Literally a universe away. Surfer is not faster. And Orion has legitimate superspeed feats by running. Surfer has none. i guess you forgot the picture you posted mere days ago showing darkseid casually defeating orion with a shockwave of energy from his hand. firestorm withstood it though.

see what happens when you cherry pick feats

cdtm
that ross over was meh. DS was beating Galactus with giant rocks.boooo

He was hungry. A hungry G's been rocked by less before, and he was still portrayed above DS and Apokolips's forces.

TheTyrant
Surfer could beat a giant with all the powers of all the New Gods including Takion and HighFather? Surfer could beat someone who made Orion and Light Ray look like feebs? Surfer ould beat The I'm who was so powerful that with a wave of his hand he dismissed the gravity of a universe? DS did and can. Surfer and the runner are out classed.

Surfer defeated Tenebrous and Aegis so that must mean that he is superior to Seid amirite?

cdtm
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i guess you forgot the picture you posted mere days ago showing darkseid casually defeating orion with a shockwave of energy from his hand. firestorm withstood it though.

That goes both ways, too. The people constantly citing the infamous loss to Superman in Apokolips Now simply cherry pick in the opposite direction..

lightyeargee
i guess you forgot the picture you posted mere days ago showing darkseid casually defeating orion with a shockwave of energy from his hand. firestorm withstood it though.

see what happens when you cherry pick feats DS didn't wave his hand at Firestorm. Or didn't you notice that? He was dismissing Orion and Mr. Miracle and tells them that this is none of thier business. Then DS reaches into the Firestorm matrix and pulls stein out of it.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Surfer defeated Tenebrous and Aegis so that must mean that he is superior to Seid amirite? Seid Busted the source wall that not even Celestial bodies such as T and A could do. Also captured Cyborg Superman, that not even the source wall could hold. And Surfer Merely channeled energy that was not his own when beating T and A. If that were the case, DS held the all powerful Ares with the Godwave in hardened time and space.

TheTyrant
Seid Busted the source wall that not even Celestial bodies such as T and A could do. Also captured Cyborg Superman, that not even the source wall could hold. And Surfer Merely channeled energy that was not his own when beating T and A. If that were the case, DS held the all powerful Ares with the Godwave in hardened time and space.

lol, you speak as if breaking through the Source Wall is impressive shit. It isn't. Others have done it and some of them aren't even close to Galactus level.
lol you speak as if the Wave is impressive shit. It isn't.

cdtm
lol, you speak as if breaking through the Source Wall is impressive shit. It isn't.

Because it's not something only multiple skyfathers accomplished?

TheTyrant
Because it's not something only multiple skyfathers accomplished?

Multiple skyfathers who would get one shotted by a Galactus level being.

lightyeargee
lol, you speak as if breaking through the Source Wall is impressive shit. It isn't. Others have done it and some of them aren't even close to Galactus level.
lol you speak as if the Wave is impressive shit. It isn't.

It takes Greater than Skyfather Power to complete it. Far Greater. Even Abstract level beings got stuck in it. And yes, defeating Mr. Miracle and Orion with a hand wave is very impressive. Surfer, nor the Runner, nor Thanos could do it. demeaning the feats is your only defense?

lightyeargee
Multiple skyfathers who would get one shotted by a Galactus level being. Not individual, combined Might. They are much greater than the sum lof thier parts. It's like one shotting Surfer, Drax, and BRB. but if they combine, it becomes much harder to fight that one being. Amazo anyone? 5 skyfather's combined in and effort to break the wall.

cdtm
Multiple skyfathers who would get one shotted by a Galactus level being.

The Runner is a Galactus level being now...? confused

TheTyrant
The Runner is a Galactus level being now...? confused

I was talking about Tenebrous and Aegis.

It takes Greater than Skyfather Power to complete it. Far Greater. Even Abstract level beings got stuck in it. And yes, defeating Mr. Miracle and Orion with a hand wave is very impressive. Surfer, nor the Runner, nor Thanos could do it. demeaning the feats is your only defense?

1- Surfer can channel the big bang and easily go through the Source Wall.
2- Seid also lost to Orion in Countdown.
3- Thanos would destroy Miracle and Orion with a wave of his hand, Surfer isn't shit to him and Surfer is more powerful than either of the two.

Not individual, combined Might. They are much greater than the sum lof thier parts. It's like one shotting Surfer, Drax, and BRB. but if they combine, it becomes much harder to fight that one being. Amazo anyone? 5 skyfather's combined in and effort to break the wall.

I know. Odin who is greater than Highfather was one shotted by Doom while Doom held Galactus' power.

lightyeargee
I was talking about Tenebrous and Aegis.

1- Surfer can channel the big bang and easily go through the Source Wall.
2- Seid also lost to Orion in Countdown.
3- Thanos would destroy Miracle and Orion with a wave of his hand, Surfer isn't shit to him and Surfer is more powerful than either of the two.

I know. Odin who is greater than Highfather was one shotted by Doom while Doom held Galactus' power. These are all opinions. The Source is the big bang. And it's wall holds. Surfer wont' channel anything. He'd be stuck on the wall. He isn't skyfather.

Seid lost to an amped Orion in countdown.

Thanos would not destroy Orion and Mr. Miracle. Orion was the only being able to fight off the uber amped Infinity Man and live.

Also Surfer is not more powerful than Orion. There is Nothing Surfer can do that Orion cannot do and or exceed. And Orion is stronger and a better fighter.

I dont' care about doom and Odin. I'm talking about the combined might of 5 skyfather's.

Lord Feron

yep!

lightyeargee
yep! I already dismissed that. He dismissed Orion and Miracle. Not FS. He split FS in two with his hand.

quanchi112
Orion has manipulated unoversal energies and harmed Galactic lvl cosmoc baddies. Surfer is Not more powerful. Orion has been millions of nuclear reactors on the heart of apok. Surfer isn't any more durable than Orion. And orion has flown from New Genesis to earth under his own power in under a heart beat. Literally a universe away. Surfer is not faster. And Orion has legitimate superspeed feats by running. Surfer has none. You exaggerate feats again and again. Surgfer is more powerful and treats peers Of Orion's like BrB like nuisances.

tkitna
Orion has manipulated unoversal energies and harmed Galactic lvl cosmoc baddies. Surfer is Not more powerful. Orion has been millions of nuclear reactors on the heart of apok. Surfer isn't any more durable than Orion. And orion has flown from New Genesis to earth under his own power in under a heart beat. Literally a universe away. Surfer is not faster. And Orion has legitimate superspeed feats by running. Surfer has none.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt until this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt until this. laughing out loud

cdtm
You exaggerate feats again and again. Surgfer is more powerful and treats peers Of Orion's like BrB like nuisances.

The universal implosion bomb containment is a well known feat, and up there with anything any herald level has done..

And the reactor feat actually did happen.. Infinity Man was with him. Plus there's the well worn feat I keep bringing up of resisting Sligg's disintegration in Simonsons run..

I guess pictures speak louder then words, so I'll see about digging some up..

Including Morrison stuff, like the time he was nearly shaking Earth apart from the aftershocks of firing off his Astro Force at an enemy on the moon. I know it was a Morrison thing, but haven't found the issue yet...

quanchi112
The universal implosion bomb containment is a well known feat, and up there with anything any herald level has done..

And the reactor feat actually did happen.. Infinity Man was with him. Plus there's the well worn feat I keep bringing up of resisting Sligg's disintegration in Simonsons run..

I guess pictures speak louder then words, so I'll see about digging some up..

Including Morrison stuff, like the time he was nearly shaking Earth apart from the aftershocks of firing off his Astro Force at an enemy on the moon. I know it was a Morrison thing, but haven't found the issue yet... It's an exaggeration just like I said. That's the point. I could say Thor rips open time and space with his hammer but to act like that's standard thor stuff is an exaggeration.

lightyeargee
It's an exaggeration just like I said. That's the point. I could say Thor rips open time and space with his hammer but to act like that's standard thor stuff is an exaggeration. that is your best retort? OMG. Every single time Orion unleashes his full power it is major.When he was the only one who could injure the galaxy spanning star conquerer. When he helped push back half the sources power. Wgen he destroyed an armada that could destroy the universe. When he got angry at DS and grew Giant sized and blew a chunk out of apokolips. NO EXAGGERATION. You JUST ARE A HATER OF ANYTHING DC AND ESPECIALLY WONDER WOMAN AND THE NEW GODS.

King Kandy
that is your best retort? OMG. Every single time Orion unleashes his full power it is major.When he was the only one who could injure the galaxy spanning star conquerer. When he helped push back half the sources power. Wgen he destroyed an armada that could destroy the universe. When he got angry at DS and grew Giant sized and blew a chunk out of apokolips. NO EXAGGERATION. You JUST ARE A HATER OF ANYTHING DC AND ESPECIALLY WONDER WOMAN AND THE NEW GODS.
How about when he unleashed the full astro force on the general and not only did it not hurt him it also did not have any large-scale effects at all.

lightyeargee
How about when he unleashed the full astro force on the general and not only did it not hurt him it also did not have any large-scale effects at all. So you are using one showing, against a guy who withstood the power of the 4th Dimension? Against all the others I cited? Bad tactic. One fail against a guy who could resist 4D power? come on now.

King Kandy
So you are using one showing, against a guy who withstood the power of the 4th Dimension? Against all the others I cited? Bad tactic. One fail against a guy who could resist 4D power? come on now.
lol, you're the one who claimed that every single time he used his full power it was big. I just proved that wrong. Don't get pissed off just because you got called making a false claim.

quanchi112
that is your best retort? OMG. Every single time Orion unleashes his full power it is major.When he was the only one who could injure the galaxy spanning star conquerer. When he helped push back half the sources power. Wgen he destroyed an armada that could destroy the universe. When he got angry at DS and grew Giant sized and blew a chunk out of apokolips. NO EXAGGERATION. You JUST ARE A HATER OF ANYTHING DC AND ESPECIALLY WONDER WOMAN AND THE NEW GODS. You exaggerate and get so worked up over this. Runner is too fast for Darkseid and there's nothing he can do to beat the Runner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.