PS1 classics available on the PSN for your PS3, PSP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

One Free Man
I'm pretty much addicted to these little bursts of nostalga. They're 3-5 usd and it's awesome having portable versions of the games i was crazy over in yesteryear.

Already have Wing Commander 4, Tomb Raider 4, Dark Forces, and Medal of Honor.

Anyone else screwing with these?

AsbestosFlaygon
I understand that we're not allowed to discuss about piracy here in the forums.

Mairuzu
I bought final fantasy 9 on there, been playing it ever since. Greatest ff out there.

Silent hill.

Resident evil

Thinking about buying a few psp games for the **** of it.

Peach
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I understand that we're not allowed to discuss about piracy here in the forums.

So then don't do it.

§P0oONY
I understand that we're not allowed to discuss about piracy here in the forums. It's the PS version of the Virtual Console...

I have FFVII, XIII, IX and Rayman

One Free Man
I understand that we're not allowed to discuss about piracy here in the forums. No, you buy it through the PSN. Psn, as in play station network, as in, sony, as in lern2readb4posting.

FinalAnswer
I think he knows that.

Before Peach editted his post, he said

He was doing the bad thing that starts with a P and ends with a Y

He was just saying that through that method, he's been playing those games for the longest time.

Or something

One Free Man
So have I, but I own all the games I emulate in hard copy format, so no harm done.

Anyway, this adds a whole new development in handheld gaming as I only truly love 3-4 psp games and only two of them have any replayability, whereas I can sit for hours and play tomb raider, wing commander, or any Final Fantasy.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
I think he knows that.

Before Peach editted his post, he said

He was doing the bad thing that starts with a P and ends with a Y

He was just saying that through that method, he's been playing those games for the longest time.

Or something I don't think you can use the PS3 for that anyway... Not without using Linux (which means you had to miss an update.)

But starts with a P and ends in a Y? Erm? I just know it as emulating.

That thing makes the PSP great though.
Originally posted by One Free Man
So have I, but I own all the games I emulate in hard copy format, so no harm done.

Anyway, this adds a whole new development in handheld gaming as I only truly love 3-4 psp games and only two of them have any replayability, whereas I can sit for hours and play tomb raider, wing commander, or any Final Fantasy.
I don't really see the problem with emulating really old games... You can only buy them second hand so you're not cheating anyone who made the game out of any money.

Before you have a heart attack Peach... I haven't told anyone where to get anything they need to do it.

One Free Man

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Peach
So then don't do it.
Aye aye captain!

S_D_J
So far I have MGS, FFVII, FFVIII and FFIX big grin

Mairuzu

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Mairuzu
VIII stick out tongue ninja

I was testing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.