Silver Surfer vs. Granny Goodness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightyeargee
Who wins?

Black bolt z
What is GG's feats and powerset?

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What is GG's feats and powerset? She has matter manip, teleprting,vast strength and durability,a mother box, and she is an awesome fighter. Feats include bitching Athena and taking her place, Killing Wonder Woman in the future, and other stuff here and there.

Black bolt z
What tier?

Omega Vision
Surfer wins.
Originally posted by lightyeargee
She has matter manip, teleprting,vast strength and durability,a mother box, and she is an awesome fighter. Feats include bitching Athena and taking her place, Killing Wonder Woman in the future, and other stuff here and there.
You make her sound a lot more imposing than she really is.

Having her conquer Olympus by herself made no effing sense.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Surfer wins.

You make her sound a lot more imposing than she really is.

Having her conquer Olympus by herself made no effing sense. she also nearly onquered OA in FC just to please darkside.

Omega Vision
she also nearly onquered OA in FC just to please darkside.
While in the body of an Alpha Lantern, so its not a combat feat for her unless we're using Kraken possessed by GG here.

Q99
GG is all over the place. Sometimes she's really not a match for Barda, Orion, or Wonder Woman, other times she's a pretty strong DC God who can take down Athena.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
GG is all over the place. Sometimes she's really not a match for Barda, Orion, or Wonder Woman, other times she's a pretty strong DC God who can take down Athena.
I'd say on average though she's somewhere between Desaad and Kalibak in terms of power.

Basically somewhere in the Meta range.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Silver Surfer.

Q99
I'd say on average though she's somewhere between Desaad and Kalibak in terms of power.

Basically somewhere in the Meta range.

It's not that rare that she peaks into low herald, but yea.

King Kandy
SS wins.

lightyeargee

Basically somewhere in the Meta range. meta range? Desaad is a jerald leveler. He's impersonated DS and fought dr. Fate.

psycho gundam
She has matter manip, teleprting,vast strength and durability,a mother box, and she is an awesome fighter. Feats include bitching Athena and taking her place, Killing Wonder Woman in the future, and other stuff here and there. you should be a wrestling promoter

guy222
norrin wins

axelraptor
SS

amnesia
Surfer

AsbestosFlaygon
Silver Surfer has a very varied powerset.

I'm not sure, but I don't think GG can come out top against the best character in the herald tier list.

marvelmadness13
Surfer.

Nihilist
Spite SS stomps

lightyeargee
Granny is beyond a heralder. Desaad is top herald at his best and granny beats desaad any day.

Naija boy
Surfer ftw.

celeyhyga17
It's GG for GG against the Surfer.

Omega Vision
Granny is beyond a heralder. Desaad is top herald at his best and granny beats desaad any day.
Desaad a top herald?
no

Lord Feron
SS one shots her, nope not joking.

r0nm0n88
how does GG win?

lightyeargee
Desaad a top herald?
no
Desaad mid transformation

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/ActionComics643p21.jpg

Shown here beating Two Dr. Fates
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGods_v2_15-03.jpg

Omega Vision
Desaad mid transformation

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/ActionComics643p21.jpg

Shown here beating Two Dr. Fates
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/NewGods_v2_15-03.jpg
Him imitating Darkseid is inexplicable given that his only real power is immortality.

lightyeargee
Him imitating Darkseid is inexplicable given that his only real power is immortality. And yet he's on panel transforming with no techno aids. He does it on panel a couple of other times. And he did beat Two Dr. Fates. Clearly he is High herald.

quanchi112
Surfer stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.