Wiccan vs Nico Minoru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Konton
Nico's "can't cast that twice" weakness is still in play, but we'll clean her slate as if she hasn't done anything we've seen her do before.

Q99
Wiccan does have the advantage that he can just do lightning or shields without speaking, but Nico can do versatile spells faster.

Spell slate wiped clean, probably Nico, but without that I'd go with Wiccan most of the time.

Overall their power levels are fairly close in their own ways, I'd say.

guy222
who is nico

Konton
From the Runaways.

BruceSkywalker
Wiccan ftw

WhiteWitchKing
Nico!!!

Q99
It's funny how closely the Runaways and YA match up in some ways. They each have a strong mage, a robot, their youngest members are female bruisers, they each have a gay couple involving a Skrull... and yet the teams are still very different.

Bentley
Current Wiccan blasts the heck out of Nico evil face

Q99
Nico got a power boost in Whedon's run, so I think her spells are the more powerful.

guy222
wiccan

Konton
Nico did flood the better part of a city immediately after her Witchbreaker upgrade, but Wiccan was briefly stalemating Enchantress in Dark Reign. He did say she was more powerful than he is, though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.